How Big Is Yours?

i feel so petty and weak with my puny 21gb worth of mods.

about 200 different mods usin all different ones at different times  (MO Profiles)

i got about 3 different profiles but they all use same mod with an exception of some.

and i really try strain myself downloading mods thinking it will make me crash more even though only mod that makes me crash before 2hours has past is JK's city mod i mean damn crashed 3 times under 10 minutes near riverwood.

got about 24 MCMs even though more you have shouldn't really matter right?

at all no! I did Skyrim banished at the time of my hard drive!
when I was still active, were 256 ESP \ ESM files, 59 GB, everything installed manually and it worked flawlessly in my game.

my primary mod collection has a size of over 1400 GB, on separate hard drive (external)

Guest Vendayn

My skyrim folder is 41.1gb and 41.3gb on disk (dunno what that means, dunno why its bigger on disk...oh well)

I have 728 hours, 600-650 of those have been modding and getting mods to work (that is sad lol). The remaining has been just screenshot taking and having saves break or game ends up too much crashing and having to re-do the mods. I think I have 10 actual hours of playing, and that has been over the past few days after FINALLY getting a huge mod list (a bit over 180 esps/esms) working in a STABLE game. Took ages to get it to where it is stable.

Literally it took 3 years to get a stable modded game rofl. Now since the last few days, I've actually been able to play Skyrim with all my epic mods...took 3 years to get to that point.

Guest Vendayn

24.6gb at the moment. Plus 349 hours of gameplay on the third playthrough, with only the Dragonborn portion yet to be completed. System limitations taught me on how to create a more balanced modded game.

Yeah, I never focused on system limitations (still don't) which probably doesn't help to get a stable game. :P I just focused on making an epic game, and push my outdated PC like the little engine that could :P Luckily after 3 years and 600 or so hours, my PC finally reached the top of the mountain! So I pushed it just right and its chugging along :)