Male content call out!

1 hour ago, Crag said:

Yeah, there aren't any good male voices out there. I've tried searching too. The are a few that were sort of stupid, IMHO - kept interject, "Oh yeah, take that cock slut" and phases like that. Clearly from a straight guy who's never had sex with a woman. :)

There is a lack of male voices sadly. Actually, are they hard to make?

Probably most men don't wanna i guess? Or they aren't into content that isn't for them? Or gay. Sucks for us bi/pan/outside gender binary folk ihmo.

It took a little while to get the hang of editing schlong size in racemenu, but I'm pretty happy with the results! +top surgery scar overlay and I'm one happy man :D

Spoiler

20211229231135_1.jpg

Spoiler

20211229231041_1.jpg

Spoiler

20211229231139_1.jpg

Spoiler

20211229231144_1.jpg

Edited by omaikrie
spoiler images
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, wrafreed said:

This mod is very beautiful. It's a shame it doesn't have... lower parts...

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/60789?tab=description

There's a similar mod that I'm pretty sure has the lower parts. I actually use it myself now for my character. I had to edit the face textures though using another similar mod so the face didn't look so old. I can try to find it for you if you want? And I can also share my minor changes to it

Edit: Here's the link to the mod! Tell me if you want my changes to make the face better looking. It says it doesn't fully support males but it does it well enough. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/28702

Edited by mastert3318
Added link to mentioned mod
21 minutes ago, mastert3318 said:

There's a similar mod that I'm pretty sure has the lower parts. I actually use it myself now for my character. I had to edit the face textures though using another similar mod so the face didn't look so old. I can try to find it for you if you want? And I can also share my minor changes to it

Edit: Here's the link to the mod! Tell me if you want my changes to make the face better looking. It says it doesn't fully support males but it does it well enough. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/28702

I really liked that mod for being more human, but yours is also cool! If you can share with me how you make it work with men I would love it.

32 minutes ago, wrafreed said:

I really liked that mod for being more human, but yours is also cool! If you can share with me how you make it work with men I would love it.

It works by default with men but the face textures are a bit ugly. I can share the files I changed with you if you want.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

First of all, please excuse my terrible English - it's not the language I'm familiar with.
Most of all, I would like to revive this topic of showing male content.

My hobby right now is manipulating Skyrim to make it appear as gay as possible.

For example, a big question for me is how do I treat the famous "Ebony Warrior": Why should I actually fight and even kill him ?
I would like to show you what other specific solution to the problem is possible:

Ebony Warrior 01 Kopie.jpg

Ebony Warrior 02 Kopie.jpg

Ebony Warrior 03 Kopie.jpg

Ebony Warrior 04 Kopie.jpg

Ebony Warrior 05 Kopie.jpg

Ebony Warrior 06 Kopie.jpg

Ebony Warrior 07 Kopie.jpg

Ebony Warrior 08 Kopie.jpg

Ebony Warrior 09 Kopie.jpg

Ebony Warrior 10 Kopie.jpg

On 7/1/2022 at 4:57 PM, pinkcat27 said:

First of all, please excuse my terrible English - it's not the language I'm familiar with.
Most of all, I would like to revive this topic of showing male content.

My hobby right now is manipulating Skyrim to make it appear as gay as possible.

For example, a big question for me is how do I treat the famous "Ebony Warrior": Why should I actually fight and even kill him ?
I would like to show you what other specific solution to the problem is possible:

Ebony Warrior 01 Kopie.jpg

Ebony Warrior 02 Kopie.jpg

Ebony Warrior 03 Kopie.jpg

Ebony Warrior 04 Kopie.jpg

Ebony Warrior 05 Kopie.jpg

Ebony Warrior 06 Kopie.jpg

Ebony Warrior 07 Kopie.jpg

Ebony Warrior 08 Kopie.jpg

Ebony Warrior 09 Kopie.jpg

Ebony Warrior 10 Kopie.jpg

Fu*king hot, thank u for sharing