SexLab Dialogues (January 2022)

View File

Skyrim Special Edition files are available in my SSE discussion thread.

SL Dialogues is a companion resource for mods that need dialogues for relationships between the player and NPCs.

These mods all need to define NPCs as a dom, a sub, or a romantic interest in some kind.
Instead of recreating the same dialogue trees again and again, Dialogues mod just defines a shared dialogue tree with a few parameters about the kind of NPC we are dealing with. That way, each mod can focus on unique dialogues and quests instead of recreating the same basic actions.

I am building up Dialogues in parallel with SD+ as a testing ground. My plan is to make Stories, Hormones, Mind Control and Alicia compatible as well, but Dialogue is available as a resource for any mod with minimal modifications.

The idea is to be able to set a personality type for an NPC, along with their mood, trust and a few other parameters that other mods can make use of, and use these values to unlock the corresponding interactions with that NPC.

It is an evolution of ideas I previously discussed in a thread about 'Sex Buddies' as well as a relationship dialogue tree originally contained in SexLab Stories (and removed a while ago).

How does it work?

SexLab Dialogues displays a new option when talking to NPCs ( [More dialogues] ).
After talking to an NPC once, you will have another option to refresh the new dialogues ([Refresh dialogues]). That comes in handy as the relationship with the NPC evolves.

Depending on values assigned to the NPC via storageUtil variables, it will display new dialogue trees: Romance, PC as Master, PC as Slave, Bestiality and Begging/Gifts.

Current status

For now, it implements mostly the first level of PC as Slave and Begging/Gifts. I will work on the Romance, PC as Master and Bestiality branches next month while I work on Stories and the Sisterhood of Dibella.

It also includes a whole side quest to become a proper Blacksmith.

Requirements / Installation

SexLab Dialogues requires:

- SexLab (1.62+)
- SexLab Aroused Redux
- Zaz Animation Pack (7.0+ ... NOT tested with v8.0. Let me know if you are using it and it works for you)
- Patch for Puppet Master 1.7 (if you want to control an NPC as a slave)

You will need SL Dialogues for the next version of SD+.
SD+ will not crash if you don't have SL Dialogues but it will not have a way to interact with the Master in any meaningful way.

Also highly recommended - EZ2C dialogue menu - very useful to improve readability of menus and fix several vanilla issues.

Full Change Log

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/27/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab, Zaz animation pack, SexLab Aroused
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

Done in this version:

-

Known issues:

- You may have to use '[Refresh dialogues]' if you are not getting the dialogue options you expected

See full list of known issues here:

https://github.com/MinLL/SDPlus/labels/Dialogues

To do:

- Consensual / Romance dialogues (with seduction/corruption options) - in progress

- PC as a slave to human NPC (levels 2 to 6) - Completed

- PC as a master of human NPC - in progress

- PC as a slave of creature / beast - not started

- PC as a master of creature / beast - not started

Ideas

-

Attached are the planned dialogues (as a separate file because I can't seem to be able to add it as a spoiler).

Planned-dialogues.txt

Sounds amazing. I'll download and give it a look.

For now, it implements only the first level of PC as Slave and Begging/Gifts. I will work on the Romance, PC as Master and Bestiality branches next month while I work on Stories and the Sisterhood of Dibella.

Could you touch a little more on what you mean and what you want to expand on, if at all?

Sounds amazing. I'll download and give it a look.

For now, it implements only the first level of PC as Slave and Begging/Gifts. I will work on the Romance, PC as Master and Bestiality branches next month while I work on Stories and the Sisterhood of Dibella.

Could you touch a little more on what you mean and what you want to expand on, if at all?

Look at the attached dialogue tree on the 2nd post. 

I am planning on covering these options and the corresponding actions and probably adding an MCM menu to allow for customization of dialogues you want or do not want in relationships with NPCs.

Will this be only for your mods and maintained by you, or will there be support for user made dialogue trees/ other mods which want to use it as a framework?

I don't want to call it a framework because I don't think it will be possible to make it really customizable and allow mods to add new dialogues to existing trees.

I am going to use my mods to show how SexLab Dialogues can be used as shared resources between mods, starting with SD+.

For example, the next version of SD+ handles slavery parameters internally (master needs for food, sex, punishments, gold) and translates them into a small number of parameters that SexLab Dialogues can process (player slavery level, master relationship type and master disposition and trust).

The basic 'consensual / romance' option will be handled using SexLab's own stats (number of time the player had sex with NPC, purity of NPC, etc..).

Hi SkyrimII,

So, this mod is only for mods you created, not for other sexlab mods that other people created.

Can you change your mod that other sexlab mods can be used? That is benifit for other user people.

Basic concept of your intention isounds good, but if it is only for your mod, it won't be so much respected and loose your populaity which I worry a little bit.

Hi SkyrimII,

So, this mod is only for mods you created, not for other sexlab mods that other people created.

Can you change your mod that other sexlab mods can be used? That is benifit for other user people.

Basic concept of your intention isounds good, but if it is only for your mod, it won't be so much respected and loose your populaity which I worry a little bit.

It is not just for my mods. 

Dialogues is open to anyone with minimal modifications.

It already works with any mod... To make full use of the new dialogues, each mod has to decide if they want to hook into the parameters Daliogues can recognize. Some parameters are coming directly from SexLab, these will work without any change. Some parameters require changes in the mods themselves, like deciding which NPC will behave as a Dom or a Sub.

What I meant about my mod is that I am going to use them as testing grounds to build up Dialogues and make it work better. These will serve as examples of how other mods can use Dialogues as well.

I cannot change every mod to make them compatible with Dialogues but I can at least change mine.

Edit: I made changes to the description of the mod to, hopefully, clear up the intend of the mod.

Hi SkyrimII,

I just tested and it works as you said !!

I ticked the [extended dialog] option with NPC and it replyed with "Hey Sexy".

Then when I ticked "Hey Sexy", it did nothing. No animation linked. Is it normal? Are you intended to link to animation later on?

That part of the dialogues is not there yet. I only have gift, begging, and basic slave options for now.

I will add the romance options as I work on the Sisterhood of Dibella and Stories.

Haven't tried yet, only read the OP. I don't understand what does "bestiality" option supposed to mean.

Care to explain more?

Those are options to allow the player to be the master of a friendly beast/creature or to be the slave of a beast/creature.

An example of that would be for the player to be enslaved to a Falmer, a Giant or a Troll... or to be the master of a Wolf or a Chaurus.

That option is not implemented yet and will eventually have a menu to enable/disable which kind of dialogues you want to see.

Haven't tried yet, only read the OP. I don't understand what does "bestiality" option supposed to mean.

Care to explain more?

Those are options to allow the player to be the master of a friendly beast/creature or to be the slave of a beast/creature.

An example of that would be for the player to be enslaved to a Falmer, a Giant or a Troll... or to be the master of a Wolf or a Chaurus.

That option is not implemented yet and will eventually have a menu to enable/disable which kind of dialogues you want to see.

Ah OK, I bet when the day this is implemented, you've make lots of people happy.

Good luck.

Yes, I totally agree on Lyman.

SkyrimII's intension on this mod should be highly appreciated by everybody in this community.

SkyrimII,

Is it possible that TDF agrressive prostitute can be used with this mod? If not, what do you suggest to do?

It depends on what you have in mind.

If you want to 'romance' one of your whores into liking you and becoming your lover / spouse, that should work with Dialogues out of the box once I am done with the Consensual dialogues.

If you want to 'corrupt' your whore into becoming a slave, that will also be handled through Dialogues. I plan a seamless progression from Romance to Master or Slave using seduction or corruption options.

Now if you want your whores to behave as slaves immediately after you convince them in TDF, someone would have to update TDF to change the whore's relationship type to that of a slave, or create an add-on that would detect an NPC is a whore from TDF and change their relationship type accordingly.

Hi SkyrimII,

So, you can "corrupt" whores to slave, but, we cannot expect that whore behaves as a slave without changing mod or adding a patch.

Here are my two question:

1. What about customer, can you "corrupt" customer to slave or master too?

2. If I want to create a patch to make whore behave as slave, can you instruct me what I should do possibly.

I am novice in Skyrim, but I would like to love to learn how to do it with this case.

Hi SkyrimII,

So, you can "corrupt" whores to slave, but, we cannot expect that whore behaves as a slave without changing mod or adding a patch.

Here are my two question:

1. What about customer, can you "corrupt" customer to slave or master too?

2. If I want to create a patch to make whore behave as slave, can you instruct me what I should do possibly.

I am novice in Skyrim, but I would like to love to learn how to do it with this case.

1- That's one of the situations I am trying to allow. As a customer, the more you have sex with a whore, the more you will be able to influence their relationship with you. Her disposition to you will depend on how you treat her, including type of sex scenes, whether you give her gifts or get her drunk, or how long since the last time you were with her... that sort of thing.

2- I have a rough idea of how I will implement that but I need to test it first before documenting it for other mods. I will provide code samples to show how to do that in the next coupe of months.

My next work after SD+ will be on the Sisterhood of Dibella, which will be perfect to try out the seduction/corruption dynamic (with the sisters and with the Sybil). I am also working to develop a SexLab Story around twins sisters - one innocent and the other wicked (which gave me the idea of this line of dialogues).

Once I have the seduction/corruption worked out, I will start work on the Player as Master side of things.

Interactions with creatures, both as master and slave, will come later (after the new year most likely).

Hi SkyrimII,

Those are so details that you mentioned. It sounds like real sims human relationship matter.

The relationship change caused by Dialog and Bahavior can be related and triggered also by SL arousal or Creature arousal number to make change in fraction level?

Lately I saw that our user created beautiful mod to show Arousal level that can be used to also relationship information. Just an Idea.