I think I have the wrong mod here...

what I was looking for was just a "bar widget" like the health and stamina to show my personal arousal.

I have seen some screen shots with a pink bar in them and I assumed that this is what it was.   any ideas what that pink bar in the screenshots is, or if there is a mod to just show my own personal arousal like this?

• 1 month later...

I didn't see if this had been asked and answered; if it was, someone point me to the answer?

Do I have to have the "Active Effects HUD" thing in SkyUI turned on, to use the widget?  I hate the active effects thing; it distracts me and messes with my fuzzy little brain.  Will the SLAM widget work with that option turned off?

I didn't see if this had been asked and answered; if it was, someone point me to the answer?

Do I have to have the "Active Effects HUD" thing in SkyUI turned on, to use the widget?  I hate the active effects thing; it distracts me and messes with my fuzzy little brain.  Will the SLAM widget work with that option turned off?

You do not have to turn the SkyUI Active Effects HUD on. SLAM Widget works entirely independent of the Active Effects HUD.

I've been wondering, would it be possible to tweak the amount of lines of the widget? Like, an MCM option to display 1-15 lines? Usually, I'm okay with the default, but there are times there are many characters nearby, and the ones I'm most interrested in just happen to fall off the bottom of the list..

• 6 months later...

My motivation to create this widget was that I got tired of checking my followers' arousal with the N key (I have several mods that cause them to do bad things when not kept 'satisfied' :dodgy: ).

I'm sure OP is long since aware of this, but I just wanted to mention, there is also "Blush While Aroused" (which is adorable) and "Dripping When Aroused" (which is hot) ... I use both of those as well as the Monitor Widget (which is handy).

Anyway, for people who want a more immersive way of checking up on how horny their companions are, there's that. Not to mention the "aroused" idle animation, but I don't think there's any way to customize that for threshold or anything.

Also, I'd like to second the post above me.

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

My motivation to create this widget was that I got tired of checking my followers' arousal with the N key (I have several mods that cause them to do bad things when not kept 'satisfied' :dodgy: ).

I'm sure OP is long since aware of this, but I just wanted to mention, there is also "Blush While Aroused" (which is adorable) and "Dripping When Aroused" (which is hot) ... I use both of those as well as the Monitor Widget (which is handy).

Anyway, for people who want a more immersive way of checking up on how horny their companions are, there's that. Not to mention the "aroused" idle animation, but I don't think there's any way to customize that for threshold or anything.

Also, I'd like to second the post above me.

A bit late, but you can use TDF SexLab Aroused Sexy Idles.

It offers a greater variety for aroused idle animations and you can customize at which arousal values they're used.

Much better than the ones that come with SLAR :)

A question regarding the monitor widget.

I'm using the latest version (1.5.1) which allows you to specify an arousal value to ignore all NPCs below that.

Would it be possible to extend this to the player character, too?

I'd rather have it ignore my character, too, if he/she isn't particularly aroused.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/15/2018 at 3:50 PM, xenokplay said:

Any plans to update this for SL 1.63 and Skyrim SE?

Did you try it yet?  All of the mods ive tried have worked after doing the updates to them, for this one looks like you need to unpack the .bsa and open the .esp in creation kit and save it to upgrade it for SSE, ive not tried this one yet but I have SexLab Attraction, Aroused Redux, Sex Talk, and others working fine.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
38 minutes ago, CGi said:

Why is this mod burried back here? Way to usefull to not be seen.

Because it just works and therefore people use it without having to continually post questions so of course it falls way down when you have topics sorted by "most recent post".  Perhaps you'd find it in a different position with a different sort order?

Or better yet, look at the forum from a whole different perspective? https://www.loverslab.com/files/category/19-sexlab-framework/?sortby=file_views&sortdirection=desc

1 hour ago, WaxenFigure said:

Because it just works and therefore people use it without having to continually post questions so of course it falls way down when you have topics sorted by "most recent post".  Perhaps you'd find it in a different position with a different sort order?

Or better yet, look at the forum from a whole different perspective? https://www.loverslab.com/files/category/19-sexlab-framework/?sortby=file_views&sortdirection=desc

i'm aware of that. i still felt the urge to bring it back to the front. No harm done, right? ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Feels like I'm the first that comes with an issue with the mod. I've been using it for well over a year and works great. I am not looking for a definitive solution since this is not an issue with the mod, I'm simply asking if anyone has information or advice on how to fix my particular issue. I just yesterday installed Customizable UI replacer 5.2 and its requirements (widget mod, skyhud, etc.) and now SLA widget will not show up whatsoever reason. I am quite certain this is a problem with the Skyhud.txt installed by one of the presets of customizable ui replacer. Does anyone have any idea which line of code or mod could be blocking SLA? It would be a shame if I had to drop this excellent mod after using it for so long just because I want a new HUD preset. 

Again, great mod, great work, and this is not a problem with the mod itself, but trouble arisen by interactions between this mod and other HUD mods.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/25/2018 at 7:27 AM, BasicallyBasic said:

Feels like I'm the first that comes with an issue with the mod. I've been using it for well over a year and works great. I am not looking for a definitive solution since this is not an issue with the mod, I'm simply asking if anyone has information or advice on how to fix my particular issue. I just yesterday installed Customizable UI replacer 5.2 and its requirements (widget mod, skyhud, etc.) and now SLA widget will not show up whatsoever reason. I am quite certain this is a problem with the Skyhud.txt installed by one of the presets of customizable ui replacer. Does anyone have any idea which line of code or mod could be blocking SLA? It would be a shame if I had to drop this excellent mod after using it for so long just because I want a new HUD preset. 

Again, great mod, great work, and this is not a problem with the mod itself, but trouble arisen by interactions between this mod and other HUD mods.

I do not use Customizable UI replacer, but SLA stopped displaying when I use Display Enemy Level https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/90041.  The fix was to change the DisplayEnemyHealthNumbers = true  to DisplayEnemyHealthNumbers = false in the DisplayEnemyLevel.ini file.

24 minutes ago, Seeker88 said:

I do not use Customizable UI replacer, but SLA stopped displaying when I use Display Enemy Level https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/90041.  The fix was to change the DisplayEnemyHealthNumbers = true  to DisplayEnemyHealthNumbers = false in the DisplayEnemyLevel.ini file.

Ah... yes that would seem to line up with a potential solution for me. I use Display Enemy Level more or less exactly for the health numbers to be on. So I'll have to decide which I prefer. Health numbers, or SLA widget. Gonna be a difficult decision. But thank you for the very useful information.

• 2 months later...
On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 8:40 PM, Seeker88 said:

I do not use Customizable UI replacer, but SLA stopped displaying when I use Display Enemy Level

Thank you. After using SLA MW for a couple of years, it stopped working a few months back so I came here looking for a culprit and found your post almost straight off.  Made the changes to the ini file and bingo! Thanks again.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/17/2019 at 5:20 PM, jpee1965 said:

Can anybody confirm if this works with SE?? The discussion is all over the place here LOL.

Without conversion? Of course not.

After a lazy first-attempt conversion? Seems fine so far. I used this guide but you only need about a third of the steps. It is a very simple mod after all.

• 3 months later...

I've come across an issue recently, where the Widget fails to run, even in a new game with the mod at the bottom of the load order. I've been using this mod since it came out, and rely on it heavily.

SLAMWidgetManagerQuest is running But the widget isn't showing.

As well as all the text quests 1 to 9...