On 5/2/2019 at 9:47 PM, Airianna said:

I've come across an issue recently, where the Widget fails to run, even in a new game with the mod at the bottom of the load order. I've been using this mod since it came out, and rely on it heavily.

SLAMWidgetManagerQuest is running But the widget isn't showing.

As well as all the text quests 1 to 9...

There is some other mod I think that can disable widgets but I can't remember what mod that is or even if it isn't some other setting change but maybe that's enough to get you started until someone can answer more completely.

Edit: Thanks to Grey Cloud, here's a possible answer.

19 minutes ago, WaxenFigure said:

There is some other mod I think that can disable widgets

There was a problem with Display Enemy Level. I had it myself last year or so and I think the solution is here on this thread somewhere. I can't remember what the solution was - maybe change a setting in DEL's ini?

Found it: See post 196 on page 8.

Should have pointed this at  @Airianna

21 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

There was a problem with Display Enemy Level. I had it myself last year or so and I think the solution is here on this thread somewhere. I can't remember what the solution was - maybe change a setting in DEL's ini?

Found it: See post 196 on page 8.

Should have pointed this at  @Airianna

Did you know that if you put your mouse over that #196 and right-click you can select "Copy Link Location" and get a link to that exact post like this?  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/39770-sexlab-aroused-monitor-widget/?do=findComment&comment=2339702

4 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

There is some other mod I think that can disable widgets but I can't remember what mod that is or even if it isn't some other setting change but maybe that's enough to get you started until someone can answer more completely.

Edit: Thanks to Grey Cloud, here's a possible answer.

I totally forgot I added that show level to my load order, since it's an SKSE plugin, and not an .esp nor .esm. Kind of interesting, cause only SLAM was effected, BeeingFemale still displayed as normal, and so does RND.... So I never would of thought it was something as simple as that.

• 3 months later...

If your widget doesn't show it's because of ihud or any his mod. Make sure this mod loads after the HUD mods so it will win all conflicts it might have.

If you don't have any conflicts. And you have a working mod list. Use tes5edit and add all mods to this one as masters so that it loads last. And therefore overwrites everything else.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, General Neondaze said:

Я использую это как есть.

на se он не пашет,игра не запускается с ним,так как он для le.

7 hours ago, General Neondaze said:

Как я уже говорил в своем первом посте, я использую SL Aroused Monitor в SSE. Я не играю в LE и не играл с тех пор, как вышел SSE. Думаю, я бы знал, какие моды я успешно использую в своей игре.

тогда скажи,ты его портировал?

12 hours ago, makosh said:

тогда скажи,ты его портировал?

After re downloading the file again I notice that the mod contains a BSA. The BSA will need to be extracted first before using with SSE.

I have been using the monitor for so long that I had forgotten that requirement. Apologies for advising it could work as is, I didn't mean to cause any confusion.

12 часов назад генерал Неондаз сказал:

После того, как в моде содержится BSA. BSA необходимо использовать SSE.

Я использовал монитор так долго, что забыл об этом требовании. Я не хотел вызывать путаницу.

Я могу знать, что он будет работать?

5 hours ago, makosh said:

Я могу знать, что он будет работать?

From the image you posted the mod seems to be working fine. 

I used the widget controls in the MCM to change the position so that messages displayed at the top would not be obscured.

Attached is a copy of my widget profile that will place the widget in the lower left corner.

SLA Monitor_Widget profile.7z

1 hour ago, General Neondaze said:

Судя по изображению, которое вы разместили, мод работает нормально. 

Я использовал элементы управления виджетом в MCM, чтобы изменить положение, чтобы сообщения, отображаемые вверху, не были скрыты.

Прикрепленная копия моего профиля виджета, который будет размещать виджет в левом нижнем углу.

SLA Monitor_Widget profile.7z 630 B · 0 загрузок

сделал,ещё вот.

SkyrimSE 2019-11-06 12-26-20-85.jpg

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, tznvlw said:

@BeamerMiasma

Мне нравятся ваши моды и я хочу портировать мод SexLab Aroused Monitor Widget для пользователей SSE, надеюсь, с вашего разрешения :)

он пашет без порта.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...