RaceMenu V3.2.5B

Expired6978

For an example of template and morph ini look at the weapon randomizer I posted.

Off-Topic: Cellery remove that ugly fuckface of an avatar, I wanna punch something every time I have to read something from you.

no.

Hmm that's pretty interesting since for me they dont move anything.. I did build the .tri files and of course I do wear the armor.

You need the latest SKSE, latest RaceMenu and do NOT install the separate NiOverride if you already have RaceMenu installed.

Then build the armor with morphs in BodySlide, activate the RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp or RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp and it has to work.

Yeah well that's what i already have done. ofcourse i double checked it and by latest Racemenu you mean the Beta version? or the current one?

I did Batch Build the armors + bodies with Bodyslide.

How about the new v3.3 on the Nexus, where all these features also are mentioned in the description? :D

....................................................................................

...................................................................................

I am starting to feel stupid......

Beta 6:

BodyGen Randomize All feature

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxcCUXFKD04_eTVQRnFzS3JCQ3M/view?usp=sharing

Now instead of

ModName|FORMID=XXXX

You can now use

All|Female=Sevenbase,Random,Waist,Breasts

All|Male=Template

All NPCs of this gender will be affected by the randomization, load order will override templating on npcs if they are set explicit by a mod.

Does this still take the morphs.ini and templates.ini files to use this? I had it working perfectly before but now I don't seem to see an variation. I've got it set up like so. 

meshes/actors/character/BodyGenData/RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp/

morphs.ini: All|Female=BodyGen

templates.ini: BodyGen=BreastsSH@-0.4:1.0, BreastsSSH@-0.4:1.0, Breasts@-2.0:0.0, BreastCleavage@-0.8:1.0, BreastGravity@-0.8:1.0, BreastFlatness@-0.8:0.8, BreastHeight@-0.8:0.8, BreastPerkiness@0.0:1.0, BreastsFantasy@-0.8:1.0, BreastsSmall@-0.8:0.8, BreastWidth@-0.4:0.4, DoubleMelon@-0.8:1.0, PushUp@-0.8:0.8, NippleAreola@-0.8:1.0, NippleDistance@-0.8:0.8, NippleDown@-0.2:0.4, NippleLength@-0.8:1.0, NipplePerkiness@-0.8:1.0, NippleSize@-0.8:1.0, NippleTip@-0.2:0.2, NippleUp@-0.2:0.4, AppleCheeks@-0.8:0.8, BigButt@-0.8:0.8, Butt@-0.8:0.8, ButtCrack@-0.8:1.0, ButtShape2@-1.0:1.0, ButtSmall@-0.8:0.8, ChubbyButt@-0.8:0.8, RoundAss@-0.8:0.8, Back@-0.8:0.8, Belly@-0.8:0.8, Bigbelly@-0.8:0.8, BigTorso@-0.8:0.8, ChubbyWaist@-0.8:0.8, Hipbone@-0.8:0.8, Hips@-0.8:0.8, TummyTuck@-0.8:0.8, Waist@-0.2:0.8, WideWaistLine@-0.8:0.8, Ankles@-0.8:0.8, CalfSize@-0.8:0.8, CalfSmooth@-0.8:0.8, ChubbyLegs@-0.8:0.8, KneeHeight@-0.8:0.8, Legs@-0.8:0.8, SlimThighs@-0.8:0.8, Thighs@-0.8:0.8, Arms@-0.8:0.8, ChubbyArms@-0.8:0.8, ShoulderSmooth@-0.8:0.8, ShoulderTweak@-0.8:0.8, ShoulderWidth@-0.8:0.8

Yes, you still need the files. Are you sure you have an empty newline for your files?

I have no idea what that means but I will look to your Weapon randomizer for an example

OK based on your Weapon Randomizer setup I have changed mine to the following. For anyone reading this and looking for help with setting up BodyGen, I am using CBBE Race menu morphs from bodyslide and outfit studio with the clams of skyrim COS bodyslide body. I exported .tri files for my body and every remodeled armor and replaced these meshes with the .tri and bodyslide files. I use Mod organizer so if you do as well, output all bodyslide meshes to your overwrite folder and then start working from there.

Thank you for your help Expired6978. Please let me know if this is now set up with the correct syntax.

meshes/actors/character/BodyGenData/RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp/

morphs.ini:

All|Female=BreastsSH, BreastsSSH, Breasts, BreastCleavage, BreastGravity, BreastFlatness, BreastHeight, 

BreastPerkiness, BreastsFantasy, BreastsSmall, BreastWidth, DoubleMelon, PushUp, NippleAreola, NippleDistance, 

NippleDown, NippleLength, NipplePerkiness, NippleSize, NippleTip, NippleUp, AppleCheeks, BigButt, Butt, ButtCrack, 

ButtShape2, ButtSmall, ChubbyButt, RoundAss, Back, Belly, Bigbelly, BigTorso, ChubbyWaist, Hipbone, Hips, 

TummyTuck, Waist, WideWaistLine, Ankles, CalfSize, CalfSmooth, ChubbyLegs, KneeHeight, Legs, SlimThighs, Thighs, 

Arms, ChubbyArms, ShoulderSmooth, ShoulderTweak, ShoulderWidth

templates.ini:

#Breasts
BreastsSH=BreastsSH@-0.4:1.0
BreastsSSH=BreastsSSH@-0.4:1.0
Breasts=Breasts@-2.0:0.0
BreastCleavage=BreastCleavage@-0.8:1.0
BreastGravity=BreastGravity@-0.8:1.0
BreastFlatness=BreastFlatness@-0.8:0.8
BreastHeight=BreastHeight@-0.8:0.8
BreastPerkiness=BreastPerkiness@0.0:1.0
BreastsFantasy=BreastsFantasy@-0.8:1.0
BreastsSmall=BreastsSmall@-0.8:0.8
BreastWidth=BreastWidth@-0.4:0.4
DoubleMelon=DoubleMelon@-0.8:1.0
PushUp=PushUp@-0.8:0.8
NippleAreola=NippleAreola@-0.8:1.0
NippleDistance=NippleDistance@-0.8:0.8
NippleDown=NippleDown@-0.2:0.4
NippleLength=NippleLength@-0.8:1.0
NipplePerkiness=NipplePerkiness@-0.8:1.0
NippleSize=NippleSize@-0.8:1.0
NippleTip=NippleTip@-0.2:0.2
NippleUp=NippleUp@-0.2:0.4

#Butt
AppleCheeks=AppleCheeks@-0.8:0.8
BigButt=BigButt@-0.8:0.8
Butt=Butt@-0.8:0.8
ButtCrack=ButtCrack@-0.8:1.0
ButtShape2=ButtShape2@-1.0:1.0
ButtSmall=ButtSmall@-0.8:0.8
ChubbyButt=ChubbyButt@-0.8:0.8
RoundAss=RoundAss@-0.8:0.8

#Torso
Back=Back@-0.8:0.8
Belly=Belly@-0.8:0.8
Bigbelly=Bigbelly@-0.8:0.8
BigTorso=BigTorso@-0.8:0.8
ChubbyWaist=ChubbyWaist@-0.8:0.8
Hipbone=Hipbone@-0.8:0.8
Hips=Hips@-0.8:0.8
TummyTuck=TummyTuck@-0.8:0.8
Waist=Waist@-0.2:0.8
WideWaistLine=WideWaistLine@-0.8:0.8

#legs
Ankles=Ankles@-0.8:0.8
CalfSize=CalfSize@-0.8:0.8
CalfSmooth=CalfSmooth@-0.8:0.8
ChubbyLegs=ChubbyLegs@-0.8:0.8
KneeHeight=KneeHeight@-0.8:0.8
Legs=Legs@-0.8:0.8
SlimThighs=SlimThighs@-0.8:0.8
Thighs=Thighs@-0.8:0.8

#Arms
Arms=Arms@-0.8:0.8
ChubbyArms=ChubbyArms@-0.8:0.8
ShoulderSmooth=ShoulderSmooth@-0.8:0.8
ShoulderTweak=ShoulderTweak@-0.8:0.8
ShoulderWidth=ShoulderWidth@-0.8:0.8

So, to get some random shapes for Vanilla females, I have to set up two files morphs.ini and templates.ini within meshes/actors/character/BodyGenData/skyrim.esm, is that right?

Then, within the templates.ini I choose the morph sliders and tell the slider range.

But what do I put into the morphs.ini, and why?

And some more questions:

Can I also choose other than morph sliders, like hair? (don't think so, but would be awesome ^^) And I do have to create morph data within BodySlide to get those data applied to the armors, right?

What's the main advantage of "equippable transforms" over HDT HighHeels (before I start changing .nifs)?

And @jdods13: Does this preset work, and which females are affected by it? So, may I try using it to see what happens?

Of course. This should effect EVERY female npc in the game. If this works just copy and past to your ini files. If you want to change the ranges in the templates.ini file just use find and replace for the numbers

These setting seem to work. I reccomend lowering the numbers a but as they can be pretty drastic. You will need to play around with the values till you get what you like. 

things to remember also this is in the OP

Syntax:

@ - (At symbol Separates Morph and Values)

:  - (Colon symbol Separates Value range)

,  - (Comma symbol Separates AND morphs)

|  - (Separates OR morphs (The OR operation will only take one of the morphs within the current comma))

A new system that can be used for high heels, yes. But it requires converting the meshes to it, and removing HDT HH from the plugin.

Few pages back I posted a tutorial video for the NIF part of it.

OK, watched the video and understand it.  In your example the boots only had one NiTriShape, how does it work on shoes that have two or more NiTriShapes?

Does the NiStringExtraData need to be attached to each NiTriShape in the Nif?

This runs off the existing Transform framework that NiOverride provides, so any modifications to particular nodes will stack with these, you can only have one internal equipped node transform (i.e. two pieces of armor cant modify the same node, overwriting will happen and the behavior will most likely be last written or undefined).

Would using it on multiple NiTriShapes in the same Nif be subject to the above? i.e. two pieces modifying the same node, causing only one part being 'raised'? 

Just a question. I want to know how to remove a tattoo in Race Menu in the Bodypainting Section. By default you have 5 Slots where you can put a tattoo by choosing texture (and color). These slots are named "default". After you choose a tattoo, the name of it appears there. Now let´s say i want to remove it and don´t wanna replace it with another one. I choose texture again but i am not able to set it back to default, i can only choose another texture. Or as an alternative i set the color to "none" which makes the texture vanish, but the slot is already in use.

A new system that can be used for high heels, yes. But it requires converting the meshes to it, and removing HDT HH from the plugin.

OK, watched the video and understand it. In your example the boots only had one NiTriShape, how does it work on shoes that have two or more NiTriShapes?

This runs off the existing Transform framework that NiOverride provides, so any modifications to particular nodes will stack with these, you can only have one internal equipped node transform (i.e. two pieces of armor cant modify the same node, overwriting will happen and the behavior will most likely be last written or undefined).

Would using it on multiple NiTriShapes in the same Nif be subject to the above? i.e. two pieces modifying the same node, causing only one part being 'raised'?

Good question. I think it's best you simply try it out.

OK, watched the video and understand it. In your example the boots only had one NiTriShape, how does it work on shoes that have two or more NiTriShapes?

If you offset the NPC node it does not matter on how many shapes you have in the nif, you lift up the whole character done. Just one time is enough.

If you offset the NPC node it does not matter on how many shapes you have in the nif, you lift up the whole character done. Just one time is enough.

Thanks for the clarification...

Have now had a chance to play with it, and having the NiStringExtraData on one NiTriiShape effects the whole, so all's good... 

Hi i got an issue with v 3.3.0 or mabye it is the NIOverride... When I want to export an ECE face preset to racemenu I usually load the savegame with said preset, save the preset on chargen and export the face sculpt as well...  But when I export the ECE face sculpt on v 3.3.0 my game CTDs... why does this happen??

Hi i got an issue with v 3.3.0 or mabye it is the NIOverride... When I want to export an ECE face preset to racemenu I usually load the savegame with said preset, save the preset on chargen and export the face sculpt as well...  But when I export the ECE face sculpt on v 3.3.0 my game CTDs... why does this happen??

Try this: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61336/?

And look that ECE does not overwrite chargen.dll with its old version.

it doesnt... I install Racemenu and overwrite ECE

Just a question. I want to know how to remove a tattoo in Race Menu in the Bodypainting Section. By default you have 5 Slots where you can put a tattoo by choosing texture (and color). These slots are named "default". After you choose a tattoo, the name of it appears there. Now let´s say i want to remove it and don´t wanna replace it with another one. I choose texture again but i am not able to set it back to default, i can only choose another texture. Or as an alternative i set the color to "none" which makes the texture vanish, but the slot is already in use.

Just select T to select another Tattoo and scoll to the top of list and select default. This is the blank setting.

Just select T to select another Tattoo and scoll to the top of list and select default. This is the blank setting.

Yeah, that would be to easy, wouldn´t it? :D

Just to make clear i tried so, but in the list of available textures there is no entry "default". But i will double-check this. Maybe i oversee it.

*Edit*

Allright, i double checked it and you were right. The option "default" exist, it was just under "D" and not at the top of the available textures in RM. ;)

Thank you very much. ^^

Here you go.

Please use it and show everyone. It will be in the next RaceMenu/NiOverride releases (and is in the beta here) and can be used to replace HDT High Heels.  :)

I made this tutorial disable HDT HighHeels System and close the game when is loading

If you disable the HDT HH system but still have other mods installed that make use of it, your game will crash. You either have to disable those mods as well, or convert all of their plugins to not make use of the HDT HH system anymore (using for example TES5Edit).

Here you go.

Please use it and show everyone. It will be in the next RaceMenu/NiOverride releases (and is in the beta here) and can be used to replace HDT High Heels.  :)

I made this tutorial disable HDT HighHeels System and close the game when is loading

If you disable the HDT HH system but still have other mods installed that make use of it, your game will crash. You either have to disable those mods as well, or convert all of their plugins to not make use of the HDT HH system anymore (using for example TES5Edit).

Ok, i will try.

For an example of template and morph ini look at the weapon randomizer I posted.

Off-Topic: Cellery remove that ugly fuckface of an avatar, I wanna punch something every time I have to read something from you.

Groov, after reading your off-topic post I went back and looked at cell's avatar pic and I laughed and laughed, thank you for making my day better

I need to report one bug with RaceMenu 3.2.0+ and SAM (Shape Atlas for Men), after changing schlong size for my followers in MCM menu then saving and reloading the game my followers schlongs are at default sizes.. On my character all is fine, also changing them in RaceMenu options have the same bug. This is with both RaceMenu 3.2.0 and 3.3.0. I'm also using XPMSE skeleton v3.13 and latest 3.20, but still the same thing. The problem does not exist in 2.82 of XPMSE, but Groovtama said that this is NiOverride bug, post 2905 - http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25971-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/page-146

Does Export Head spell work in the same way saving a head sculpt do?

Does Export Head spell work in the same way saving a head sculpt do?

It doesn't only work the same, it is the same (RM calls it with its DLL, I call it with my script).

RM 3.3 currently crashes when exporting a head, so you'll need to use 3.2.x for that. He already fixed it for the next version.

• 2 weeks later...

Tried BodyGen, works great!

However, is there any way to use it to set random values to arbitrary sliders? e.g I'd like to give NPCs random hair.

I tried adding RandomHair=Hair@1.0 | Hair@2.0 to templates.ini and All|Female=RandomHair to morphs.ini but that didn't work. Things do happen if I use UUNP body morph names tho, so BodyGen seems to be working otherwise.

Also, how do I get a list of morph names? I had a look at groovtama's XPMSE weapon randomizer and the morphs there are called things like RMWSword and RMWTwoHandedAxe which do not correspond to the names in RaceMenu (showracemenu I mean), what names can I use?

Thanks.

Tried BodyGen, works great!

However, is there any way to use it to set random values to arbitrary sliders? e.g I'd like to give NPCs random hair.

I tried adding RandomHair=Hair@1.0 | Hair@2.0 to templates.ini and All|Female=RandomHair to morphs.ini but that didn't work. Things do happen if I use UUNP body morph names tho, so BodyGen seems to be working otherwise.

Also, how do I get a list of morph names? I had a look at groovtama's XPMSE weapon randomizer and the morphs there are called things like RMWSword and RMWTwoHandedAxe which do not correspond to the names in RaceMenu (showracemenu I mean), what names can I use?

Thanks.

BodyGen currently is for morphs only (the name explains it). XPMSE and hair styles aren't morphs. The names for the morphs are the slider names you see in BodySlide.

Archived