Beta 6:

BodyGen Randomize All feature

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxcCUXFKD04_eTVQRnFzS3JCQ3M/view?usp=sharing

Now instead of

ModName|FORMID=XXXX

You can now use

All|Female=Sevenbase,Random,Waist,Breasts

All|Male=Template

All NPCs of this gender will be affected by the randomization, load order will override templating on npcs if they are set explicit by a mod.

Hey expired I was wondering if one were to fist do

All|female=sevenbase,random,waist,breasts

Skyrim.esm|(Lydia'sbaseid)=xxxx

would that mean that all female npcs bodies will get randomizied based on sevenbase and then lydia id gets randomized according to xxxx?

Can BodyGen also make use of other slides that are in racemenu but not part of the UUNP and CBBE stuff?

Weapon placement and things like that?

Mainly just curious.

Also what is the "comment" tag for the ini files?  Is it a # sign?

That way I can label stuff as I go.

I'm kinda curious on that same question above me too, I was wondering it as well. 

Well I tried messaging Expired about this but I guess he's too busy, so hopefully someone here knows.

How does BodyGen go about saving 'All' data? Will it be randomized every time you meet the NPC, or will it remember from last time?

Furthermore, what if you want to reset all the BodyGen data, is there a way to do that? Like if you make a change and you want all the NPCs to reflect that change?

Well I tried messaging Expired about this but I guess he's too busy, so hopefully someone here knows.

How does BodyGen go about saving 'All' data? Will it be randomized every time you meet the NPC, or will it remember from last time?

Furthermore, what if you want to reset all the BodyGen data, is there a way to do that? Like if you make a change and you want all the NPCs to reflect that change?

It will be randomized once per game/save. Once you save the game, the NPCs will stay with their shape forever. I think currently you can't properly reset the BodyGen morphs, but I'm not sure. Maybe disabling it in the nioverride.ini, loading/saving the game and enabling it again works.

Either I'm confused with the new nioverride.ini options, or they don't seem to be working as intended. If I select additive, then it looks like the scaling is applied several times at game load. If I select average, then no scaling seems to be applied at load.

Same here.... trying to figure out how it's supposed to work.

I have 2 mods that want to scale breast.

I set scaling mode to "largest" and then set combination mode to "largest" as well. I figured it would only use the largest requested node scale size, but it appears to be popping the node bigger, smaller, as each mod tried to change size.

Not constantly popping like they used to wrestle for control... just at node scale changes.

I'm going to try setting it to average on both and see what it does. :)

I posted on the Nexus page but i'll put this here too in case anyone else knows what's up.

Exporting the head doesn't immediately CTD anymore, so that's out of the way. But now there's a new problem. Exporting the head totally removes the eyes and eyebrows from the head, even loading the head back in doesn't fix it (can get them back by toggling the sliders for them in the normal sliders tab), and the game just CTD's a few moments later.

Am on the latest version of everything.

So, the slider ranges are based off the Weight slider in templates.ini, correct? Essentially what I did was build a Bodyslide UUNP body with Zeroed sliders, and I'm having all the NPCs be UNP shape.

templates.ini:

UNP=UNP Low@1.0:0.0, UNP High@0.0:1.0

morphs.ini:

All|Female=UNP

Are the ranges allowed to be reversed like I did for UNP Low?

So, the slider ranges are based off the Weight slider in templates.ini, correct? Essentially what I did was build a Bodyslide UUNP body with Zeroed sliders, and I'm having all the NPCs be UNP shape.

templates.ini:

morphs.ini:

All|Female=UNP

Reversed ranges should work fine. 

templates.ini:

morphs.ini:

All|Female=UNP

They work fine, but the UNP Low slider should be used at 0.0:1.0 for the UNP Low effect. Reversing it as you did causes it to look really bad.

This is a repost from the nexus, but I haven't seen cell there for instance and he was helpful before so I figure I should post this here too for all to see:

I have a few questions about NiOverride, if anyone could give some help or pointers I'd appreciate it very much.

1. How do I use it to change skin color? What about hair?

2. Can it be used to change any slider I see in showracemenu? How I can tell which function to use? How do I find the correct node name to pass? Is the value range the same as in showracemenu? i.e, for hair, assuming it is possible, should I use AddNodeOverrideInt with a value from 1 to the total number of hairs, or perhaps AddNodeOverrideString with the hair name in the CK?

3. Where can I find a list of node names to pass to the various AddNodeOverride functions?

I know I can get a list of body morphs from the BodySlide program as per cell, not sure how to find a list of actor/weapon/armor nodes tho. Perhaps there is a debug mode in RaceMenu that shows the internal node name instead of e.g, "Skin Color"?

Thanks.

How to remove dependency master HH with Tes5edit? sorry my ignorance.

Right-click there and choose "Remove".

bOnEdJJ.png

You have to remove the spells/scripts/enchantments that HDT HH needs from the plugin, too.

I am sorry don't understand. I have this:

post-156691-0-49763200-1443894390_thumb.jpg

templates.ini:

morphs.ini:

All|Female=UNP

They work fine, but the UNP Low slider should be used at 0.0:1.0 for the UNP Low effect. Reversing it as you did causes it to look really bad.

Uhh, when you select the UNP preset in BodySlide, the left side (the low weight) has UNP Low at 1.0 and UNP High at 0.0. And then on the right side, UNP High is 1.0 and UNP Low is 0.0. If I did what you suggested, UNP High and UNP Low would be at 1.0 at max weight.

templates.ini:

morphs.ini:

All|Female=UNP

Uhh, when you select the UNP preset in BodySlide, the left side (the low weight) has UNP Low at 1.0 and UNP High at 0.0. And then on the right side, UNP High is 1.0 and UNP Low is 0.0. If I did what you suggested, UNP High and UNP Low would be at 1.0 at max weight.

Yeah, we are both wrong. In fact, it doesn't matter if it's 0.0:1.0 or 1.0:0.0. All that means is "randomize between 0 and 1" and "randomize between 1 and 0" which results in the exact same.

You have to click "File Header" to the left, under your ESP plugin name, as shown in my screenshot.

There not show nothing,

That's very weird. As you can see, it shows up fine for me.  :unsure:

Yeah, we are both wrong. In fact, it doesn't matter if it's 0.0:1.0 or 1.0:0.0. All that means is "randomize between 0 and 1" and "randomize between 1 and 0" which results in the exact same.

It means to randomize? So it's not affected by the weight slider? Are you sure?

I do have a backup plan. I was under the impression ranges tied things to weight sliders. This is what I'll do if that is not the case:

templates.ini:

UNP00=UNP Low@1.0, UNP High@0.0

UNP10=UNP Low@0.9, UNP High@0.1

UNP20=UNP Low@0.8, UNP High@0.2

UNP30=UNP Low@0.7, UNP High@0.3

UNP40=UNP Low@0.6, UNP High@0.4

UNP50=UNP Low@0.5, UNP High@0.5

UNP60=UNP Low@0.4, UNP High@0.6

UNP70=UNP Low@0.3, UNP High@0.7

UNP80=UNP Low@0.2, UNP High@0.8

UNP90=UNP Low@0.1, UNP High@0.9

UNP100=UNP Low@0.0, UNP High@1.0

morphs.ini:

All|Female=UNP00 | UNP10 | UNP20 | UNP30 | UNP40 | UNP50 | UNP60 | UNP70 | UNP80 | UNP90 | UNP100

This is a lot less clean though.

With RaceMenu v3.4.1 (the same with v3.4) black textures are back.. Using XPMSE 3.21 and latest SAM Core 2.011.19 and SKSE 1.7.3 ofc.

Same thing... Initially when this problem appeared with Racemenu 3.2, we address it on SAM, changing the nifs Consistency Flags - Consistency Type to Mutable instead Static - which worked til the recent update to 3.4/3.4.1.

Changing them back to static still makes bandits and other random actors behave like this. So I have no clue.

I've never personally encountered the black textures (could be because I have ENB and HDT?). I never really touched textures at all, it's related to the Skin Instance, I've been fiddling with how it's copied,

Maybe try this version:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxcCUXFKD04_Q3ViNmNPdUx5VFE/view?usp=sharing

There are a few flags that are not explicitly copied, it could be these flags that are the issue.

Or this version:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxcCUXFKD04_SkhzdmhjMld0Zk0/view?usp=sharing

Let me know which, if any solves the problem.

*snip*

Or this version:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxcCUXFKD04_SkhzdmhjMld0Zk0/view?usp=sharing

Let me know which, if any solves the problem.

Thank you Expired. I'm also using ENB and HDT.

I tested Version 3.4.1.3 and the group of bandits which were displaying the black textures are now normal using the meshes we edited with the Mutable setting.

Thought it seems we have to instruct SAM users to turn off the same setting you described earlier on Nexus, which was causing freezing... Can't seem to load the game when actors are nearby with "bParallelMorphing=1".

If I load it on a empty cell then move to a town it will crash when nioverride apply its effects to male characters. With "bParallelMorphing=0" it will load properly and the game will be stable when encontering actors.

EDIT:

Version 3.4.1.3

Took a walk further in the game and found one with the same issue (okay not human... it's a manequim which looks like my character), but found on Andurs Hall of the Dead - Whiterun.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-HOzqoENLzSYkZOUEk1cVd5Wk0/view?usp=sharing

Version 3.4.1.2

Weird rendering issue on a Bandit Outlaw - when approaching him screen goes black with a few strange ligths around him.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-HOzqoENLzSZ2l5OXVGX1p1MUE/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-HOzqoENLzSbkNBdmJWTjFFaWs/view?usp=sharing

Black texture on a Whiterun Guard:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-HOzqoENLzSNVpYb1F4eG4ySG8/view?usp=sharing

CrashDumps and Logs.7z

You have to click "File Header" to the left, under your ESP plugin name, as shown in my screenshot.

There not show nothing,

That's very weird. As you can see, it shows up fine for me.  :unsure:

NEVER remove from that list.

First remove every reference and then use Cleanup masters from the right click menu.

Any other way WILL destroy your plugin.

As for the page being blank, uncheck "Hide no conflict rows".

Archived