RaceMenu V3.2.5B

Expired6978

Hi there. Latest versions of RM seems to be incompatible with the Ningheim race, whole categories as the Expressions Tab are empty while some of the sliders in other categories are gone. I tried all the versions since the post #436-#472 and all of them gave me the same problem. File #426 is the latest version that work right for me. Vanilla races are ok with all the plugin versions, all the categories and sliders working normally.

Tested on M.O: only with vanilla esm's, Unofficial patches, race-compatibilty,Ningheim race and racemenu.

Fixed for next version

Was there anything in the updates about the bug with "heterochromia" eyes on imported heads?

Or did i miss instructions how to fix it manually?

- TIA

You have to fix it manually. They are different head parts with different topology, no magic can happen there like everything else.

By manually that means either Sculpt mode, or bring it into a 3d editor and skin wrap one to the other.

Changes:

-Fixed BodyMorph at load-time

-Added more useful error messages for BodyMorph

-Fixed facial morph propagation bug (e.g. Ningheim extended morphs were not received)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxcCUXFKD04_NHJjX21RT0ZYUUk/view?usp=sharing

Is there a fool-proof method to fix this in sculpt mode?

I tried using the "move" brush with max size and both eye meshes enabled for edit, but it seems impossible to bring them into the exact original eye location.

Sometimes they also end up in asymmetric spots, after changing tabs in the editor and/or resetting sculpt during the process. The brush doesn't always move both eyes too.

@Expired6978, i have two feature suggestions:

1. a "reset" button for the facial expression- and overlay tabs (makeup, bodypaint etc).

Example - if you load a preset that doesn't have any bodypaints, the ones from the previously loaded character always persist. Even worse when you don't have the mods from the preset installed, the body/hands/feet turn blue and it is a big nuisance to clean all the slots back to default manually.

-----

2. some way to disable the vanilla feature that controls the character's view direction.

This is already annoying when you open the racemenu, and your character leans back and looks slightly upwards during the idle animation.

But it gets much worse when you try to use poses for screenshots - not just with the XPMS RaceMenu plugin, you can also set a pose before entering RM.

I already made a post about this in the XPMSE thread:

Do you think it is possible to disable Skyrim's feature that causes the character to change view direction when opening the racemenu? Possibly also disable the player controls for that?

Because most poses in RM don't display as intended because of the forced view direction. And even worse, the character often turns his head when i click on the "camera" or "sliders" tab - probably due to input lag, the game registers the mouseclick both on the tab as well as on the background.

This is crucial when making pics like this:

f3MXVlx.gif

If the character turns his head just once while making the screenshots, the whole series is ruined.

Probably just a small niche of interest, but it would be a large improvement for a few people ;)

TIA for considering this :-)

OMG, what body type is that?  Its looks so ... juicy!

There were more changes I neglected to mention:

NiOverride snippet

; -------------- Unique Item functions -----------------
; When a UID is added to an item, that particular item will keep that UID
; until that item is deleted, you can use this UID to map additional
; data if you choose, you can tell when a UID has been deleted via the
; NiOverride_Internal_EraseUID Mod Event
; e.g.
; RegisterForModEvent("NiOverride_Internal_EraseUID", "OnEraseUID")
; Event OnEraseUID(string eventName, string strArg, float UID, Form formId)
; The UID functions are no longer valid when the UID event is received

; Returns a number for a unique item, if the item is not unique it will be made unique, returns 0 when invalid
int Function GetItemUniqueID(ObjectReference akActor, int weaponSlot, int slotMask, bool makeUnique = true) native global

; Returns a number for a unique item in the world, when its placed in inventory it will maintain this ID
int Function GetObjectUniqueID(ObjectReference akObject, bool makeUnique = true) native global

; Returns the base form associated with this uniqueId
Form Function GetFormFromUniqueID(int uniqueId) native global

; Returns the reference that is holding the item described by this uniqueId
; If the item is in the world, it will return the world reference of itself
; If the item is inside of an inventory, it will return the reference of the inventory
Form Function GetOwnerOfUniqueID(int uniqueId) native global

I've improved the UID API

All the sliders are back, and all of them but the Mouth Part is acting crazy, if I touch that option the meshes detaches from the rest of the head, doesn't matter if I change the slider to the initial value or if I change to another number, the mesh only detaches more and more. That's only for the ningheim of course, vanilla is working just fine. Excuse me if that's not a bug, I'm not really sure what that slider really does anyway.  :D

post-137900-0-61938600-1426987933_thumb.png

All the sliders are back, and all of them but the Mouth Part is acting crazy, if I touch that option the meshes detaches from the rest of the head, doesn't matter if I change the slider to the initial value or if I change to another number, the mesh only detaches more and more. That's only for the ningheim of course, vanilla is working just fine. Excuse me if that's not a bug, I'm not really sure what that slider really does anyway.  :D

It lets you switch mouths, if your old mouth and new mouth are different (topology wise) and your original has Sculpt data they won't appear correctly, as you can see.

Same applies to Face Part, it lets you switch between the vanilla head and another, e.g. Citrus head. No doubt at release I'm going to get tons of people complaining that what you've just described occurs, it's not a bug. It's just a limitation of what you've done to the parts you're currently using, and trying to change to something new that doesn't have those changes, with no possible way to translate them.

Is there any chance of getting an interpolated brush for vertex move in the sculpt tool?  The vertices at the outer edges of the brush radius should move less than the ones in the center.

I suppose, what sort of equation and parameters would you suggest?

Brush has radius (0-R)

Strength is 0-100%

Linear percentage of distance from the center multiplied by strength? Third parameter just being another percentage representing the minimum at R?

Is there any chance of getting an interpolated brush for vertex move in the sculpt tool?  The vertices at the outer edges of the brush radius should move less than the ones in the center.

Brush has radius (0-R)

Strength is 0-100%

Linear percentage of distance from the center multiplied by strength? Third parameter just being another percentage representing the minimum at R?

I found the cubic interpolation of ECE to be pretty perfect.  Not sure what the exact formula was for that one, but it always looked natural to me.

Brush has radius (0-R)

Strength is 0-100%

I found the cubic interpolation of ECE to be pretty perfect.  Not sure what the exact formula was for that one, but it always looked natural to me.

That's what Outfit Studio does with the Focus setting:

https://github.com/ousnius/BodySlide-and-Outfit-Studio/blob/dev/TweakBrush.cpp#L343

So I upgraded too 3.1.0 and I was messing around with the ear shape slider and instead of the ear changing shape the nose grew out.

2015_03_23_00001.jpg

I started a new game with the previous version installed 1st then switched too the latest. Should I start a new game with latest version instead?

Edit: I reloaded that same game and could not reproduce the slider problem. Probably was a one time thing.

I'm having a problem doing the creationkit part of a racemenu plugin. I did it before and released the mod but hell if I know how I did it. 

I followed the instructions on the nexus page, but get hung up at "Click [New Script], give the script a name". Does that mean double click? click does nothing, but double click brings up a screen where I can enter a name.

The true showstopper is after entering a name, it appears to try and compile the script that it just created, which of course is empty and leads to failure. Then goes back to the "Add New Script" screen, without using that script.

So where do I go from there?

In gaming with Windows 10. Body morph is not apply in real-time and can see after other slider change. Like weight slider. If for win10 gamer patch need. :D

Naked body or armored body? I doubt it's windows 10 related, and if it is there isn't going to be a patch for that since I'm not going to be using windows 10 for quite some time.

Also, as far as I know Windows 10 isn't officially released so you probably shouldn't expect any sort of support for any application not working correctly.

Archived