Zorgat's (2pac's armor/cloth CHSBHC) conversion (Link added)

I gotta give it to ya Zorgat you sure have variety lol. I'm glad to see someone else picked up CHSBHC, figured I was one of the few. If only I could figure out how to export the current stuff I have then i'd be golden. I was trying to use "paint deform" involved in fitting armor to CHSBHC. The problem is I either need to convert to edit poly, or use edit poly modifier. Haven't been able to figure out how to get it to export without crashing.

I even used convert back to mesh, and converted the edit poly modifier back to mesh...but no go lol. The very odd part is I can export it, without skin applied. The moment I apply smoothing with skin from CHSBHC, and try to export 3ds crashes >.<. Even more odd is that I've done convert to poly and back to mesh before, and exported a different armor without any problems. Stupid exporter is picky as hell ; ;.

Woah! Your meshes look awesome zorgat. Some of them look even better than the popular skimpy armor/cloth mods out there. Can't wait for the download. Would your mod be compatible with CBBE body or am I forced to use CHSBHC?

I think I heard that CBBE and CHSBHC use the same skin, so it should work.

See at this point of progress im just doeing the big works like modeling etc, after that the details. ^^

I dont mind distributing this allready but please keep in mind tho that this is not finished and there are small bugs here and there and i'm rather sure they wont go un noticed.

Also i would be very happy to get some help spotting remaining bugs since there are alot of different armors/clothes.

But i also havent started on the detail works so i'm not sure how usefull it would be at this point to hint me on details that need fixes :).

But i'm surely up for the assistance when that is done.

Oh and thanks for the interest i'm just doeing this couse i love to work with this stuff and dident really think there'd be this type of interest in it :P.