Zorgat's (2pac's armor/cloth CHSBHC) conversion (Link added)

Thanks a bunch' date=' Joose, for the download. Loving the dbrobes especially.

[/quote']

No prob. Just finished archmage and DBarmor. I wanna fix the problem with the dbrobes and get all 3 and whatever else I finish tonight uploaded.

Edit: Since I use a different mesh, and probably different edits. I'm just going to start a new thread. Refer there for updates. I'll do some screenshots and and the whole deal. I am also doing this because I have converted other outfits and just want to put all my stuff in one place so im not bouncing from thread to thread so much haha.

Sounds good to me :D

Ok' date=' i'm goeing to be honest that this will still take some time for the weights etc since 3DS MAX isent handeling them to well so i'm for making a temp dll if thats what pll want.

[/quote']

I would love a download even if it's just for max weight. I really do appreciate all the time you're putting into this Zorgat. I was planning on doing some CHB conversions myself but haven't found the time so I appreciate every bit you've put into these.

Yea I was hoping he'd at least release a full weight version. I know he said he was having some troubles but I wasn't sure if he meant getting the weights painted to the mesh or if he was having vertices counts off and they were making weight scaling in game make the mesh look destroyed. Either way it'd be awesome to have some sort of beta download or something.

I guess all we can do is wait and see!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey pll. Sorry for the long delay, along side trouble in paradise ive been working on a personal project (not involving skyrim) i havent worked alot on this. So ill be putting up a download of what i got now for those who wanted it at the end of this week or begining next week. (remember this is far from done so ull have to live with the flaws)

Hey pll. Sorry for the long delay' date=' along side trouble in paradise ive been working on a personal project (not involving skyrim) i havent worked alot on this. So ill be putting up a download of what i got now for those who wanted it at the end of this week or begining next week. (remember this is far from done so ull have to live with the flaws)

[/quote']

lawd heavens ebuv yo back!

Good to hear Zorgat. I never really finished mine either. I started looking at some of the armors from 2pacs and realized I like other variants better.(MAKs for instance)

I plan to finish eventually. But I am going to make it my own project overhauling all skyrim armor/clothes with my own compilation.

Hey pll. Sorry for the long delay' date=' along side trouble in paradise ive been working on a personal project (not involving skyrim) i havent worked alot on this. So ill be putting up a download of what i got now for those who wanted it at the end of this week or begining next week. (remember this is far from done so ull have to live with the flaws)

[/quote']

Great news Zorgat!!! :)

I think, this mod will be great, because I like both CHSBHC and 2pac's skimpy mod, but maybe someone has an original 2pac's skimpy armor and clothing mod and will kindly re-upload it, because the link in 2pac's thread is dead already for a month.

I think' date=' this mod will be great, because I like both CHSBHC and 2pac's skimpy mod, but maybe someone has an original 2pac's skimpy armor and clothing mod and will kindly re-upload it, because the link in 2pac's thread is dead already for a month.

[/quote']

I didn't realize his original link was dead. I'd say it's possible he let it die. It seemed like he was getting a bit pissed (and for good reason) because his thread was getting filled with people asking him to convert all the armors to different body types after he had just finished converting it to his own personal body type that he made. I wouldn't really blame him, but he's a cool guy and he'd probably reupload if you asked him in his thread and said you were interested in his armors.