Zorgat's (2pac's armor/cloth CHSBHC) conversion (Link added)

As requested i made a seperate tread for this.

Here you can find progress/info about what im busy with.

This is basicly a mod im making that makes the two title mods

compatible.

Currently i'm about 80% done with coverting and modeling the clothing/armors and have done some minor changes myself, a heads up tho this is my first time i work with 3DS max and when it comes to learning these programs (i prefere to discover them by experience so i'm to stuborn to look up tutorials etc) so the quality will most likely be lower then the original works.

Alltho im trying my best, also mind that this is a work in progress and i still need to fix minor things here and there.

A big thanks goes also to 2Pac/CherryHotaling and Caliente for making the great original mods.

DOWNLOAD

This is a very unfinished project at this point alot of pll

asked me to upload what i have so here it is, please dont get to

disseapointed (since this is very unfinished) :P

These are the files of what i have done till this point unpack and overwrite with my DLL you might also wanne get the CHSBHC body file from cherry without that the body textures might/will looks screwed up.

If you notice any extremely wierd looking stuff feel free to send me a msg or something.

I left the default weighting in this download untill my test weights work how i like them so some parts might look a lil wierd.

If some armors miss textures let me know aswell plz couse i have changed some and have not added them to this lets call it pretest version :P (You need all 3 parts for this to work correctly)

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

UPDATE NEWS

23/02/12

Allright i'm fully done with the deadric Armor but i dislike the moving of the armor on certain spots so i might remove the physics from the armor on the breast area and turn it to default,

ive spend some hours now to figure out the paint weights etc but i havent yet.

I'm rather anoyed with this since i had some GREAT animation ideas for the body on some armors.

24/02/12

DB armor is also complete now ill add pics soon and what needs to be done still/what is done

29/02/12

NG done and added.

PICTURES

post-889-1359787340831_thumb.jpg

NEW

Daedric is a lil different and i'm not sure yet if i like it but this what i got atm, and DB will most likely be like this but still got some weight probs here and there.

post-889-13597873409042_thumb.jpgpost-889-13597873477869_thumb.jpg

So nobody really care about quality? :s

i do, just wish there was some good armors that arent retext or replacers, most of the time my char is in the buff cause there isnt an armor i really care for hell i havent even worn shoes in the game do to the fact the shoes/boots are worse

So nobody really care about quality? :s

i do' date=' just wish there was some good armors that arent retext or replacers, most of the time my char is in the buff cause there isnt an armor i really care for hell i havent even worn shoes in the game do to the fact the shoes/boots are worse

[/quote']

Well i do care about detail and quality, to much to be healthy sometimes.

So if your talking about bugs the'll be fixed.

And if in the end im not happy about this project then it will be scrapped and forgotten.