Zorgat's (2pac's armor/cloth CHSBHC) conversion (Link added)

Hrmm some problems I have ran into are;

-Tavern clothes' date=' not sure if they are supposed to be purple?

-Some weird texture issues with Noble Clothing (Nipples seem distorted)

Question is what armor is that above the bottom row? The one Jarl of Solitude is wearing?

[/quote']

some of the armors havent been converted to chsbhc yet and is still on its original body mesh. As for the jarl's outfit, it is one of the fancy clothes you can buy from places like the radiant raiment or other clothes and luxury stores

Oh okay, just checking to be sure since I know its only at 80%, just don't know what haven't been converted yet.

Btw anyone have a problem with prisoner rags too? (the feet don't appear). Also my studded armor still displays the default mesh?

So does anyone else have the colorproblem with:

- fineclothes01 (fine clothes' date=' id: f8713)

- necromancer (necromancer robes, id: c36ea)

It's completely purple.

[/quote']

Nothing should be out of place, check if any file has not been installed correctly like placing the parts in the correct order. as much as i dont like how nexus does their stuff, their mod manager is pretty handy to use with Nexus and custom file installation and management. use that to install the files with and in right order. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Nothing should be out of place' date=' check if any file has not been installed correctly like placing the parts in the correct order. as much as i dont like how nexus does their stuff, their mod manager is pretty handy to use with Nexus and custom file installation and management. use that to install the files with and in right order. :)

[/quote']

What do you mean with 'in the correct order'?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

:heart: thank for mods~~ the clotes mod is ok but when i start skyrim the iron armor & steel armor texture gonna wierd.... not like a steel helmet texture, the steel armor texture / smesh? is came like a glass or some shiny texture.....

i already install CHSBHC, better female mod from bella, and some little mods ( megalov etc that compatible for CHSBHC )

that is happening because my way to installed mod is wrong or not right?? or i need DL other mods to do??

thank you :heart:

• 1 year later...