Zorgat's (2pac's armor/cloth CHSBHC) conversion (Link added)

As requested i made a seperate tread for this.

Here you can find progress/info about what im busy with.

This is basicly a mod im making that makes the two title mods

compatible.

Currently i'm about 80% done with coverting and modeling the clothing/armors and have done some minor changes myself' date=' a heads up tho this is my first time i work with 3DS max and when it comes to learning these programs (i prefere to discover them by experience so i'm to stuborn to look up tutorials etc) so the quality will most likely be lower then the original works.

Alltho im trying my best, also mind that this is a work in progress and i still need to fix minor things here and there.

A big thanks goes also to 2Pac/CherryHotaling and Caliente for making the great original mods.

UPDATE NEWS

23/02/12

Allright i'm fully done with the deadric Armor but i dislike the moving of the armor on certain spots so i might remove the physics from the armor on the breast area and turn it to default,

ive spend some hours now to figure out the paint weights etc but i havent yet.

I'm rather anoyed with this since i had some GREAT animation ideas for the body on some armors.

24/02/12

DB armor is also complete now ill add pics soon and what needs to be done still/what is done

29/02/12

NG done and added.

PICTURES

hey nice work but i do not see a download link so can please provide a download link.

with kind regards

NEW

Daedric is a lil different and i'm not sure yet if i like it but this what i got atm, and DB will most likely be like this but still got some weight probs here and there.

Well i'm nearly done with the last armor ill see what i can do when its done so i might put a test dll up somewhere next week.

:D

I know right. I can't wait.

been waiting for this one refusing to download anything different.

Me 2!!!!!! ;)

I've actually done a few conversions for 2pacs stuff already. So far just clothing, the conversion process can be very tedious especially since alot of 2pacs armors have like 10 different individual clothing parts to the one torso nif. One solid piece and I can convert an armor in like 10 minutes. But the shrouded armor one for instance has 9 different pieces, which basically turn 10 minutes into 60.

I don't mean to try and hijack his project or anything lol. But if you guys just CAN'T WAIT any longer. (like me, which is why I learned how to convert them myself) then I will piece together what I have so appease yall.

I currently have 15 of the clothing meshes converted. I started with simple stuff first like the yarlsclothes and merchant outfit. (all 1 piece meshes).

If 3 people respond to this post I will release. Else wait for Zorgat.

I've actually done a few conversions for 2pacs stuff already. So far just clothing' date=' the conversion process can be very tedious especially since alot of 2pacs armors have like 10 different individual clothing parts to the one torso nif. One solid piece and I can convert an armor in like 10 minutes. But the shrouded armor one for instance has 9 different pieces, which basically turn 10 minutes into 60.

I don't mean to try and hijack his project or anything lol. But if you guys just CAN'T WAIT any longer. (like me, which is why I learned how to convert them myself) then I will piece together what I have so appease yall.

I currently have 15 of the clothing meshes converted. I started with simple stuff first like the yarlsclothes and merchant outfit. (all 1 piece meshes).

[/quote']

RELEASE!!! :D

Mabey it's a good idea to ask OP. I'm not sure how this crediting all works.

I've actually done a few conversions for 2pacs stuff already. So far just clothing' date=' the conversion process can be very tedious especially since alot of 2pacs armors have like 10 different individual clothing parts to the one torso nif. One solid piece and I can convert an armor in like 10 minutes. But the shrouded armor one for instance has 9 different pieces, which basically turn 10 minutes into 60.

[/quote']

For sure. All the credit goes to 2pac for take the time to convert this stuff for skyim and of course the original authors of the content HE used. (speedbuster, slof, exnem etc.)

I give him credit, he gives them credit. We all love each other :D

oh yeah.... TWO MORE

[/quote']

For sure. All the credit goes to 2pac for take the time to convert this stuff for skyim and of course the original authors of the content HE used. (speedbuster, slof, exnem etc.)

oh yeah.... TWO MORE

please release :)

[/quote']

oh yeah.... TWO MORE

Go for it! Can never have too many armor mods.

[/quote']

oh yeah.... TWO MORE

Go for it! Can never have too many armor mods.

me 2!! :D:D

Ok' date=' cool this meens i can delay the DLL to get more done if you geve them what u did :D

Btw i find it easyer to convert multy pieces then a single piece also for the weighting.

[/quote']

Here is what I have so far. I only converted the torsos but I'm pretty sure that is all that 2pacs original alters anyways. Only a couple little bugs so far which im working on fixing. The dark brotherhood robes behave kind of wierd so I may just have to remove another piece of the mesh if i cant figure out how to fix it. The collar also is kinda buggy but not gamebreaking. My hair covers it anyways. The stormcloak officers outfit has a couple little bugs too but i'm working on geting More conversions done before I fix stuff.

http://www.mediafire.com/?shvdj6woqvr6my5

Enjoy

*note* my conversions use a different body mesh I made myself with bodyslide. Youll notice the hips/legs dont move when you move slider. This was intentional, I prefer slimmer hips.

Thanks a bunch' date=' Joose, for the download. Loving the dbrobes especially.

[/quote']

No prob. Just finished archmage and DBarmor. I wanna fix the problem with the dbrobes and get all 3 and whatever else I finish tonight uploaded.

Edit: Since I use a different mesh, and probably different edits. I'm just going to start a new thread. Refer there for updates. I'll do some screenshots and and the whole deal. I am also doing this because I have converted other outfits and just want to put all my stuff in one place so im not bouncing from thread to thread so much haha.