You might want to check to make sure you have the Improved Sunny companion mod installed properly.  I think that part of Run Goodsprings run is dependent on it (or maybe it's just Walk of Shame which comes later).  Not sure if it has to be below Tryout in the load order but I'm guessing it does.  It worked fine for me.  I actually prefer to save Goodsprings though so I'm not using the Sunny companion mod anymore.

Not sure how to indicate if it is 'installed properly' but she has the different outfit on if I install it, and the normal one if I remove it. It's also last in the load order, so that can't be it either. When did you play it the last time? Was it an earlier version? Because no matter what I do, even with my new install, it does not work. Added bit of info: I did the full tutorial quest with sunny, maybe that messes with it? Not sure why it would, but maybe.

Thanks for trying to help though.

I played through it about a week ago using the beta version of sexout and the most current tryout and sunny version as of about a week ago.  I did run into some sort of glitch in the texture for Sunny's shirt after Run Goodsprings Run, but only for the version of the outfit that you can change via dialog.  Her complete outfit is fine and I didn't run into any dialog or quest related issues.  Run Goodsprings Run worked fine as did the Walk of Shame. 

The only other issue I had was an issue with JIP CC&C which is a generic companion mod that adds some extra features to all standard companions.  If you use that, it has an option that lets you manage your companion's gear which can get messed up when you get enslaved in NCRCF.  Took me awhile to figure that out.  So if you have a mod that does anything like that you might want to test without it just to see.

You might want to check to make sure you have the Improved Sunny companion mod installed properly.  I think that part of Run Goodsprings run is dependent on it (or maybe it's just Walk of Shame which comes later).  Not sure if it has to be below Tryout in the load order but I'm guessing it does.  It worked fine for me.  I actually prefer to save Goodsprings though so I'm not using the Sunny companion mod anymore.

Not sure how to indicate if it is 'installed properly' but she has the different outfit on if I install it, and the normal one if I remove it. It's also last in the load order, so that can't be it either. When did you play it the last time? Was it an earlier version? Because no matter what I do, even with my new install, it does not work. Added bit of info: I did the full tutorial quest with sunny, maybe that messes with it? Not sure why it would, but maybe.

Thanks for trying to help though.

I played through it about a week ago using the beta version of sexout and the most current tryout and sunny version as of about a week ago.  I did run into some sort of glitch in the texture for Sunny's shirt after Run Goodsprings Run, but only for the version of the outfit that you can change via dialog.  Her complete outfit is fine and I didn't run into any dialog or quest related issues.  Run Goodsprings Run worked fine as did the Walk of Shame. 

The only other issue I had was an issue with JIP CC&C which is a generic companion mod that adds some extra features to all standard companions.  If you use that, it has an option that lets you manage your companion's gear which can get messed up when you get enslaved in NCRCF.  Took me awhile to figure that out.  So if you have a mod that does anything like that you might want to test without it just to see.

Most recent version of sexout, current tryout and tryout sunny. Had no texture glitches so far, but well, I never got to finish run goodsprings run because of it. I had no other companion mods running. I just noticed something though, I don't have the SpectrumsToy pack, because it gave me a popup that the mod isn't necessary anymore. Could that cause this?

Edit: Just tried it with the mod active, no difference, but the popup was back.

Not sure then.  What I do if I can't get a mod to work is try it with ONLY that mod plus whatever prerequisites there are for that mod and nothing else to make sure I have it installed right since that way there can't be any conflicts since I have no other mods.  Easy to do if you're using Mod Organizer, more of a pain otherwise.  You might also try reinstalling all of your sexout stuff from scratch in case you missed something there.  I initially missed some of the resource files when I installed it.

Not sure then.  What I do if I can't get a mod to work is try it with ONLY that mod plus whatever prerequisites there are for that mod and nothing else to make sure I have it installed right since that way there can't be any conflicts since I have no other mods.  Easy to do if you're using Mod Organizer, more of a pain otherwise.  You might also try reinstalling all of your sexout stuff from scratch in case you missed something there.  I initially missed some of the resource files when I installed it.

Just did that, literally the same result. I'm getting really frustrated, latest sexout beta, latest script extender beta, latest script extender extender...

Even no NVAC or stutter remover this time,  because who knows, they could eat something by accident. But nope.

Even did a new game, skipped the tutorial mission with sunny to make sure that wasn't it either.

Just did that, literally the same result. I'm getting really frustrated, latest sexout beta, latest script extender beta, latest script extender extender...

Even no NVAC or stutter remover this time,  because who knows, they could eat something by accident. But nope.

Even did a new game, skipped the tutorial mission with sunny to make sure that wasn't it either.

I guess another option would be to save Goodsprings instead of doing Run Goodsprings Run.  You wouldn't be able to do Walk of Shame then, but I think you could still do all other Tryout stuff just fine.  So if it's only those 2 quests that are broken for you, you wouldn't miss out on much and could get back to playing.

Fine, guess there goes the evil run once again...Goodsprings, you lucky town. If it happens with a pure and fresh install, it's not my fault though. But I'll just go ahead and blame Bethesda on this one, because the rest of the mod seems to work fine and is awesome. Bethesda is the real cause of all the mod mishaps, with this engine. D: If only they'd allow Obsidian to release a better fallout in between again, because while F4 has some awesome mechanics in it, the game itself and the story of it just feels....meh.

Will tryout get a port for F4 eventually? :blush: Like once there is a steam sale GOTY ver. for 10 currency units maybe.

Fine, guess there goes the evil run once again...Goodsprings, you lucky town. If it happens with a pure and fresh install, it's not my fault though. But I'll just go ahead and blame Bethesda on this one, because the rest of the mod seems to work fine and is awesome. Bethesda is the real cause of all the mod mishaps, with this engine. D: If only they'd allow Obsidian to release a better fallout in between again, because while F4 has some awesome mechanics in it, the game itself and the story of it just feels....meh.

Will tryout get a port for F4 eventually? :blush: Like once there is a steam sale GOTY ver. for 10 currency units maybe.

The pricing is dropping like a rock.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/45611535?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=0&adid=22222222227033056191&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=67309096232&wl4=pla-131210377952&wl5=9021758&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=8175035&wl11=online&wl12=45611535&wl13=&veh=sem

Even recently see a new copy of just Fallout for 19 dollars on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=lp_229575_nr_p_89_0?fst=as%3Aoff&rh=n%3A468642%2Cn%3A%2111846801%2Cn%3A229575%2Cp_89%3ABethesda&bbn=229575&ie=UTF8&qid=1477504294&rnid=2528832011

However... the CK is still new and those really use to the CK from Skyrim are having big problems with getting the things they want done properly. It might be premature currently or in the near future for Loogie to get the game with the intention of modding it. Now getting the game (or if he has the game) to play.. that is a different story :P and if along the way .. he can make some cool Tryouts mods there..(lord knows there are some good stories to be had there) then all the better.

I believe there needs to be some more breakthroughs (like actual sex content) in Fallout 4 before it is actually worth it for many of the Sexout authors to move over and start plying their excellent (and perverted ) skills to the Fallout 4 world. Perhaps let a few early version of SexTec to be released and prove it is functional before moving over. :P

Hi Loogie, or anyone who can help me, i'm currently doing a chain quest from Adficio Animicus to kidnap ncr women (Gotta Catch em All), but i stuck at Lt.Haggerty because i already wiped out Helios and Legion takes over that base.

I already tried resurrected her, but doesn't work, her marker is there but cannot find her body.

Is there a command to skip that quest stage or something ?

Have you tried using the enable command on her? Prid her reference id and then type enable

Already tried that man, console says successful, yet Haggerty still nowhere to be found.

Here's what i use:

prid [npcrefid]

resurrect 1

disable

enable

moveto player

If i type player.moveto [npcrefid] i only got teleported to outside of Helios One near the door. Just empty cell/floor, alone, no Haggerty.

If i use player.placeatme [npcbaseid] Haggerty did spawn, but her action is broken, i can talk to her about some hole on the wall but she just standing there like statue.

Maybe I'll do something for Fallout 4, but I doubt it.

Aww.... are you still going to be doing stuff for fo3/nv?

There are... things being done.

Um...errr.. to be more exact...

There are still NPCs to be done...

:P

the tryout audio download is failing for me

I tested it just a few moments ago... it downloads and extracts just fine. You might have something on your end. Perhaps the temp files or something needs cleaning.

I'd suggest trying again to be sure.

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if anyone can help me but the sequence where you escape from the powder gangers and blackout causes a crash to desktop for me, im using the latest version of everything and ive installed it all correctly. I even have the 4gb ram patch but im at my wits as to why the sequence wont load.

The effect is coded in the plugin to last for 604800, which is effectively forever. For comparison psycho and radx last 240. You can use the console command "dispel XX04AB02" (XX being tryout's plugin hex number in your load order).

Bender is also not particularly more addictive than the vanilla drugs so you're not necessarily gonna get addicted the one time you get injected with it, especially if you have perks that reduce your addiction chances, but in the even that you do, and you dispel it, you will actually suffer the side effects of the addiction, which are actually pretty harsh as they should be.

I would recommend launching FNVEdit and editing the duration yourself either directly in the plugin or as mergeable patch like the one I'm attaching, though I set it to 60 myself, though I didn't reduce the duration on the secondary "Usage Monitor Effect" as I don't know what that's for and I fear if edited it could break scripts related to the quest.

Should you decide not to bother altering the duration or dispelling it, bender is effectively a free +1 charisma with no side effects.

PatchBender.esp