Guest Yourskyrim

What's up guys, just stopping by & sharing this conversion & hoping that there is no problem in them !

attachicon.gifNordic Carved Bikini UUNP HDT.7z

Need This

BKHFsRDt.jpgx885zNnU.jpgyPGGzZVb.jpg

attachicon.gifFox 52 UUNP HDT.7z

Need This

MZTMWkWJ.jpgCqe6u7Zh.jpg4NtwKOuM.jpg

attachicon.gifTrish Outfit UUNP HDT.7z

Need This

2RlcLKtF.jpggD0Pbfnu.jpg

attachicon.gifYurica Summer Dress UUNP HDT.7z

Need This

JP8OW7ho.jpgwxTyCPh8.jpgVL1wMV09.jpg

attachicon.gifSimple Omake Clothes UUNP HDT.7z

Need This

SuCyUJUN.jpgknVBT5Iy.jpgXPFf1emv.jpg

attachicon.gifChina Dress UUNP HDT.7z

Need This

QAtEV6BA.jpgvpuEYJAa.jpguXxVS02B.jpgW25aUCKv.jpgxskcgR7d.jpg

Other Conversion of the Last Month:

My game crashes every time after I installed the Nordic Carved Bikini

Question... a number of UUNP armors have the nipple on the breasts protrude.

Often times this doesn't make sense and ends up looking very odd (e.g. nipples pushing through on steel plate). Has anyone else noticed this and is it normal? Is there anyway to fix that? I tried to use the nipple sliders but they don't fix the issue.

What's up guys, just stopping by & sharing this conversion & hoping that there is no problem in them !

Need This

Works fine in my game, don't think it has anything to do with the Nordic Carved Bikini. Must be something else...

You downloaded the original NCB file needed and ran the UUNP sliders in Bodyslide right?

Question... a number of UUNP armors have the nipple on the breasts protrude.

Often times this doesn't make sense and ends up looking very odd (e.g. nipples pushing through on steel plate). Has anyone else noticed this and is it normal? Is there anyway to fix that? I tried to use the nipple sliders but they don't fix the issue.

Did you create big nipples in the bodyslide body you created? If not, and the in-game sliders are of no help, create a new body in bodyslide with smaller nipples I guess. Whatever body you make in bodyslide will be the "foundation" for you what get in game, so this ought to work I think.

This is for armor, not the body. And this is using the standard UUNP - UNP preset.

Guest Donegan

Need This

Works fine in my game, don't think it has anything to do with the Nordic Carved Bikini. Must be something else...

You downloaded the original NCB file needed and ran the UUNP sliders in Bodyslide right?

Works very well in my game too.

Need This

Works very well in my game too.

Also works fine on mine