Trying to convert this necromancer outfit that I got from here: http://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-301.html

I'm almost done but the problem is that the jewel piece in the middle gets heavily distorted when the breasts are enlarged. Anyone know how to fix this? Also, keep getting a message saying "At least one vertex does not have any weighitng assigned to it" even though I'm pretty sure I selected them all and clicked "Copy Bone Weights", if I should be worried about this let me know. Providing the Slider data of what I done so far as well if anyone wants to look them over, this is my second conversion so I'm pretty new to all this

necrohelp.png

There are probably other cleverer ways to prevent the distortion of shapes when conforming. What I do is mask the problem area beforehand, then use Move to adjust by hand.  

From those shots I'd hazard a guess that it's the outfit's hem that isn't weighted You'll have to manually weight paint the masked (darkened) area by selecting the appropriate bones then running the weight brush over that area, matching it's colour to the part immediately above that has been weighted already.

Alternatively become familiar with Mesh Rigger and do all your weight transfers that way, it's very easy to use. 

Mesh Rigger would be great, if I could ever get it to work. I keep getting "No template found" error when using this tool, here is the log from it

('target', 'C:/Tools RC_89_k_Light/Mesh Rigger/target')

('uv_search', True)

('override', True)

('skin', 'All Materials')

('replace_weights', True)

('select_bones', True)

('delete_weights', False)

('flatten_skin', False)

('Distance', 20.0)

('template', "('C:/Tools RC_89_k_Light/Mesh Rigger/template/UUNPHDT.nif',)")

('template_s', 'Mesh Rigger/template/')

('Tool', 'MESHRIGGER')

('skeleton_links', 0)

('subfolder', 0)

('v_index', False)

('destination', 'C:/Tools RC_89_k_Light/Mesh Rigger/output')

('delete_rigging', False)

('gender', 'Both')

('Game', 'Auto')

('Targets', 1)

('copy_havok', False)

('bone', True)

('delete_partitions', False)

('select_meshes', False)

('update_version', 0)

('C:/Tools RC_89_k_Light/Mesh Rigger/template/UUNPHDT.nif',)

morph_key None

dirpath ('C:/Tools RC_89_k_Light/Mesh Rigger/template/UUNPHDT.nif',)

Checking Directory Path for Nifs and Tri files

No valid template found, Exiting

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "C:\Tools RC_89_k_Light\mesh_rigger.py", line 343, in

input('\nWork done, press enter to close.')

AttributeError: 'Logger' object has no attribute 'errors'

The thing is, the template I'm using is the exact same one that this guy who made the instructions I'm following for converting armors seen here

Copy ...\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\Unified UNP\UUNPHDT.nif ---> Paste into ...\Mesh Rigger\Template

Copy your Project's shapedata meshes from the ...\ShapeData\...\ folders into the ...\Mesh Rigger\Target folder

Launch Mesh Rigger, select UUNPHDT.nif as template and your mesh(es) as target

The settings in Mesh Rigger are not quite universal, for example if the target mesh is TBBP with Breast01 bones then you have to select "Delete all Weights" and "Replace Bones", but under no circumstances do the same with boots or gloves - this would need its own guide

"Ok" ---> wait for the next dialogue ---> For a Torso Outfit you select all bones, boots only thighs, gloves only adjacent arm weights

wait until Mesh Rigger is finished, this can take a while ranging from 10 seconds to 30+ minutes - when it's done, the active MS-DOS window will shut down and your rigged mesh will be found in the "Output" folder of Mesh Rigger

Copy the output meshes back into your mod project's "ShapeData" folders

And yet I'm getting that "No valid template found" error. Any ideas how to solve this?

UUNP Heel Angle tool added to the downloads.

It is a rework of the old "Foot Angle Alpha test" that I did way back when.

I moved the shape forward by .33 on the y axis and then aligned each ankle vertex of the feet with the matching vertex of the UUNP ankle.

Lot of Copy Paste Copy Paste, rage quit, each lunch... come back and copy paste copy paste.

It works...

But to use it you will need to load it in Outfit Studio via the Reference set, pointing to the xml file.

This is just a tool to adjust a UNP base foot to fit into a heel... nothing more, nothing less.

I did not use the Higher Poly UUNP feet as they are wider and the ankle bone doesn't look as good when set at the higher angles.

If you want to use it, it would be best to do it this way (or this is the way I would use it).

1. Load the reference.

2. Load heel, shoe you want to make into a uunp shoe.

3. Adjust the slider until the reference shape is where you want it, then copy that shape into the shoe mesh list (name it feet foot what ever)

4. Use the Brushes in OS to adjust the feet to fit into the shoe (as the feet are probably wider then the shoes you will find for skyrim)... Or adjust the shoe to fit around the feet (or a combo of both).

5. Export the Nif and name it

5a. Use nifscope to make sure everything is okay in the mesh order wise and what not (make sure nothing is wrong).

6. Load the cleaned nif as an outfit, then load the UUNP body as a reference.

7. Conform to all slider, then check to see if you have any clipping issues with any of the unp shape sliders (fix any issues you spot).

8. Save Project as, and fill out all the information you need to to create a bodyslide set for the heel/shoe.. 9. Pack up bodyslide project and uploaded it for everyone to use...

Oh Cell, if you want... add it to bodyslides package (can throw it in the conversion folder if you want or leave it in the UUNP Heel Angle Folder... either way is fine with me).

I really appreciate the work you guys have put into the CBBE piercing set for UUNP, but.....  I'm having problems I wasn't having before. The HW gem belt is missing the labia gems, and the HW neck doesn't even show up anymore. I'm gutted about that, those pieces are the best in the entire collection imo.

I notice you've been altering slot assignments - I take it you've been going into nifskope and altering the base shape nifs so your slot changes match what's in the esp? As for the gem belt not having the labia gems  - is this a deliberate change? I can't imagine it would be, those pieces are nothing without them.

Sorry to go on, I'm not being ungrateful, I'm just frustrated that a good conversion is no longer working for me since your flurry of updates.

Any chance anyones willing to try there hand at converting this little gem? http://shockyy.tumblr.com/post/123553515535/tera-rogue-set-tumblr 

I'm finishing up a BodySlide conversion of Dungeon Explorer. When that's done, I'll take a look at that one (assuming nobody else beats me to it).

Take your time I appreciate you thinking of taking it on i tried 3 times to at least rig it for hdt w/belly but each time same result my body got moved forward and nothing lined up using mesh rigger. 

Finally finished converting Dungeon Explorer to UUNP BodySlide.

The only really glaring issue with it is the metal syringe-like piece on the legbelts clips -- but that can be removed from the nif in nifskope (which is what I did for my own game -- they don't serve a purpose).

P.S. The file came in under 100 MB. All the loose files and the esp from the original Dungeon Explorer are included with the conversion, so it is standalone. The base mesh shape is from my own game, which is UUNP-UNPB HDT (with the syringes removed).

Dungeon Explorer - Delakh.rar

The only really glaring issue with it is the metal syringe-like piece on the legbelts clips -- but that can be removed from the nif in nifskope (which is what I did for my own game -- they don't serve a purpose).

P.S. The file came in under 100 MB. All the loose files and the esp from the original Dungeon Explorer are included with the conversion, so it is standalone. The base mesh shape is from my own game, which is UUNP-UNPB HDT (with the syringes removed).

attachicon.gifDungeon Explorer - Delakh.rar

Again forgot presets, I have them filled. On UNPСM breast deformities strongly traced.

Dungeon Explorer UUNP.7z

attachicon.gifDungeon Explorer - Delakh.rar

Again forgot presets, I have them filled. On UNPСM breast deformities strongly traced.

Damn. Well it's a late night here, it slipped my mind.

I'll make another pass at it tomorrow.

So what's the selection process for bodies to make sliders? I just don't know why ADEC is not included while many other less popular bodies are.

Is ADEC a UNP based body... If it is.... then I sure as hell missed it.

Now on a Completely different subject....

Has anyone done the Sexy Evening Dress yet?

And has anyone done a high heel and stocking yet?

Something like this?

post-321913-0-10491400-1440582567_thumb.jpg

Or This....

post-321913-0-13736300-1440582625_thumb.jpg

Note: I'll need to get permission from Zquad1 on the Textures as most of the dress re-textures are his.

Note 2: The shoes and the stockings come from a high heel do it yourself kit off of nexus (with the multiple re-textures for the stockings done by me in paint.net this evening/morning...oh look at that it's almost 5am I should have gone to bed around 10 last night....fuck).

Note 3: The shoes were all over the place in the dismember data... but my version they are all in slot 37 (shoes bitch's)...

-Nearly an Hour Later (and I still haven't hit save yet)-

Sexy Evening Dress.7z - as is no warranty...

Hmmm.... So now its damn near 6am and I've packed up a test set for people to muck with (f with, what ever)...

NOTES: There is no ESP file in this, I am not sure I got the Texture Paths correct for every little bit, and I'm to tired to muck with it any more so yeah I'm going to bed...

So what's the selection process for bodies to make sliders? I just don't know why ADEC is not included while many other less popular bodies are.

Is ADEC a UNP based body... If it is.... then I sure as hell missed it.

-SNIP-

no it's not. it based on hgec for oblivion

Been working on the West Wind Combat Series Assault armor, but I can't for the life of me figure out how you convert parts other than torso's without screwing up the system. Is it even possible to do with Bodyslide? Following a tutorial a few pages back I end up with a bodymesh inside all the tiny little armorparts, which I assume there has to be a way around. Any pointers? Got everything working in BS, but only a few of the parts show up ingame, and the hands are completely screwed up (a few fingers are stuck in the air). I'm trying to learn as I go along, but I don't know where to start, as I assume I might have screwed up in Outfit Studio, or even in mesh rigger if there's any settings one should mess with to get everything right.

I can upload the files if anyone wants to take a look at them.

UUNP-StockingResourceFile.7z

Originally Part of the Hongyu UN7B Corset and Stocking Pack
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37539-conversions-for-un7b%E2%80%94tbbp/
Converted from either Daz or Poser or something to Skyrim by Xuniana.

They are a high poly count (like 13,530 vertices for the stockings... yeah high poly) set of stockings.
Included in this package is the stocking moved to a flat base shape, with the high_feet mesh included as well.
You can load this nif/mesh into Outfit Studio. Then with the High Heel tool loaded as a reference you can adjust the foot angle until you are satisfied (and then export the nif).
There are 22 Texture sets for this mesh (they are included).
You can create additional variations of these textures by opening the one you want to change with paint.net (or another paint program) and adjust the hue/saturation until you get to a color set you want.

They have been run thru mesh rigger and conformed to the UUNP leg weights and are in a UUNP/CBBE base shape.

Note: The stocking mesh is currently set to a NiSkinInstance instead of a BSDismemberSkinInstance (so you could point to them from an esp and have it set to what ever slot you want).
You can also convert the skininstance in nifscope to a dismember then assign a slot number and go from there.

This is a resource set.... NO ESP IN the Zip.

And on a Completely different note....

post-321913-0-37540200-1440644056_thumb.jpg

Tinkering with bits and pieces here and there and ended up with something I dub'd "The Full Montey"...

Not sure if I'll put this together though...

post-321913-0-50913900-1440646147_thumb.jpg

Yep need to figure out how to get the Area covering the breasts and the frilly skirt bit to be a little see thru.

Oh and I need to dull down the tone on the gold braclets and the leg bits...so they match the arm bands.

I'll muck with it some tomorrow.

Been working on the West Wind Combat Series Assault armor, but I can't for the life of me figure out how you convert parts other than torso's without screwing up the system. Is it even possible to do with Bodyslide? Following a tutorial a few pages back I end up with a bodymesh inside all the tiny little armorparts, which I assume there has to be a way around. Any pointers? Got everything working in BS, but only a few of the parts show up ingame, and the hands are completely screwed up (a few fingers are stuck in the air). I'm trying to learn as I go along, but I don't know where to start, as I assume I might have screwed up in Outfit Studio, or even in mesh rigger if there's any settings one should mess with to get everything right.

Uncheck the box at the bottom "Copy Reference Shape into Output" on the "Save Project As" Part...

The Copy Reference does just that. It will copy the reference shape (in this case UUNP) into the output file that is generated.

That should only be checked when doing Torso parts, that actually include the body.

For everything else (bracelets, wristbands, arm bands, nipple rings, naval rings, labia rings, add on skirt, shorts, etc... if its not going in slot 32 in the esp...) then UNCHECK DAT BOX

For Hands and Feet weight painting...

In mesh rigger load the UUNP hand or UUNP feet (depending on what you are weight painting) as the reference...

Or load both the UUNP body and appendage as your reference (for Gloves that have a hand and part of the forearm, or shoes that also include the calf and or upper leg)... This way mesh rigger will have a reference with the correct bones to apply to the part.

Or create a nif that has the UUNP HDT body, hands, and feet all included... Then use that as your reference nif (as the only thing lacking would be the head).

Okay so what sounds easier.

A medium Poly Stocking (actually Pantyhose) mesh/nif with each leg UV mapped separately and the uv is angled (diagnally).

Or a high poly stocking with the UV's overlayed (so they share the same section of the texture) and the uv is strait up and down.

One is used by Deserter X in the Minidress conversions he does (Merta Assassin, Sottetta Huntress, etc).

The other was pulled from a 3D poser program (Daz, Rederrocity, Pozer, or what ever it was).

The Set Deserter X uses also has the upper area which could be (theoretically) cut off and turned into its own mesh... That could be used to make Panties, or (my favorite) Garter Belt.

It is probably possible to use a zap slider and masking to break the 2 pieces apart in Outfit Studio, while not destroying the UV map.

But I've never actually done a Zap slider (that reminds me I need to read up on how the zap sliders work...lol).

I'm thinking that If I can get it to work I would mask the legs (just below the edge of the stocking lip) and zap that part off and save.

Then reload the original nif and mask everything above the edge of the stocking and zap that off.

This would result in the Gartbelt piece having the lower edge hang into (or with a little brush work) over the stocking mesh (cause the clip on the garter needs to connect to the stocking not just set at the edge of it).

Then textures could be created for the Garter Belt, independent of the stocking. 

The only part is what slot to put the garter belt in and what slot to put the stockings in?

Stockings that are included in the shoe would need to be set to slot 37 (or something like that) but stockings that are not in the shoe would need to be set to something else.

There also comes into the issue of Flat foot stockings and high heels.

For those you would need the stocking to be part of the shoe and have the foot angle adjust so it matches up with the heel (or it will clip like a son of a bitch)...

Any way which is easier, medium poly/vertex count (the mesh DX uses is like 3k vertices, that includes feet, butt, legs, etc... its a pantyhose mesh). The other mesh Xunia converted is a high poly/vertex count (like 13k vertices, and only goes from the middle of the upper thigh to the toes).... Pro's Con's or just do both and let people tinker???

Edit: hmm quick look at the how to I'll need to create 2 zap sliders for one mesh (will probably create 2 meshes and one zap on each that way the saved file has a different name for each).... bah no wonder I never did a zap slider, most of the time I just use OS by itself (rarely use BS unless someone did something I really liked then I would batch build it in BS).... doh.

Edit 2: Yep that worked... now I have one bit named Stocking_0.nif (and _1.nif) and the other bit named GarterBelt_0.nif (and _1.nif). Now I just need to figure out what Slot to set what.

Note: The Garterbelt one could actually be used for shorts.... or panties, or garter and panties. As the mesh is the top part of a Panty Hose set.

Note 2: They are still pointed to the same slot (this would need to be changed if used in part of an outfit.

Note 3: They are still pointing to the Merta Assassin Texture set (use DX's textures as a reference on where to paint the stocking part and where to paint the garterbelt/panty/shorts).

This does not come with Textures... Build your own.

Stocking and GarterBelt.7z

Uncheck the box at the bottom "Copy Reference Shape into Output" on the "Save Project As" Part...

The Copy Reference does just that. It will copy the reference shape (in this case UUNP) into the output file that is generated.

That should only be checked when doing Torso parts, that actually include the body.

For everything else (bracelets, wristbands, arm bands, nipple rings, naval rings, labia rings, add on skirt, shorts, etc... if its not going in slot 32 in the esp...) then UNCHECK DAT BOX

In mesh rigger load the UUNP hand or UUNP feet (depending on what you are weight painting) as the reference...

Or load both the UUNP body and appendage as your reference (for Gloves that have a hand and part of the forearm, or shoes that also include the calf and or upper leg)... This way mesh rigger will have a reference with the correct bones to apply to the part.

Or create a nif that has the UUNP HDT body, hands, and feet all included... Then use that as your reference nif (as the only thing lacking would be the head).

Thanks for the reply!

Tried this new way, and it shows up in bodyslide fine (only the pants), but it still doesn't show on the body of my char ingame. Mesh Rigger doesn't even seem to want to touch it and just runs through the motions without any input file being generated.

I'm thinking this armor is way over my head, as I have no clue how to weight paint or anything, so I'll probably just give up on this.

Thanks for the reply!

Tried this new way, and it shows up in bodyslide fine (only the pants), but it still doesn't show on the body of my char ingame. Mesh Rigger doesn't even seem to want to touch it and just runs through the motions without any input file being generated.

I'm thinking this armor is way over my head, as I have no clue how to weight paint or anything, so I'll probably just give up on this.

Sometimes you have to give Mesh Rigger a little jump start.

Do that by doing a preliminary weight painting set in Outfit Studio (so there are bones installed just in case mesh rigger gets stupid).

Then Run it thru Mesh rigger... to get the weight painting done correctly (yes ironic how that works).

The other thing that may be happening is the slot listing in the BSDismemberSkinInstance for the item may not match the slot selected in the esp for the item (set in both the Armor and Armor Addon sections of the esp file for that particular item).

The Dismember data can be adjusted in nifscope...

Also when it comes to Mesh Rigger.

Place a copy of the UUNP HDT, UUNP Hands, and UUNP Feet nifs into the \Mesh Rigger\template\ folder location (for my setup it is B:\Skyrim Tools\KGTools\Mesh Rigger\template\ ).

Then select the appropriate nif for your template to collect weights from (Mesh Rigger Top Left: File - Template Options - Template Mesh ).

Then Select the Mesh you are setting weight paints onto (Mesh Rigger Top Left: File - Target Options.

Note: I use the Selected Meshes Only option at that point and place the nif files into the B:\Skyrim Tools\KGTools\Mesh Rigger\template\Target\ Folder.

Once Mesh Rigger has finished the updated Nif files will be in the B:\Skyrim Tools\KGTools\Mesh Rigger\template\Output folder (well on my box anyway).

Hell I keep Mesh Rigger (along with the rest of KGTools right next to Nifscope and Mod Organizer)... but thats me I like all my tools next to each other.