what website you really wish existed

slamdunk

I wish there was a website you could upload excess energy to when your bored/wanting to sleep and then either sell it or download and use it again when your not

I should add it should be something plausible ^^ but I do agree with you :D

If i said it involves hemotechmagic would it be allowed?

• 4 months later...

Not really possible right now but:

A website where I could explore the universe.

I've always been a huge space nerd, so actually moving through the universe (think google street view) would be so cool. Guess we would need better/more telescopes for that, or maybe have it cg generated...

Not really possible right now but:

A website where I could explore the universe.

I've always been a huge space nerd, so actually moving through the universe (think google street view) would be so cool. Guess we would need better/more telescopes for that, or maybe have it cg generated...

http://universesandbox.com/

That is probably the coolest thing i have ever seen. Planets crashing to each other just for fun :D

A site which can detect and calculate the exact geolocation of people by their IP.

Also a site like Google-maps, but with feature to target orbital ion cannon to any selected location on the world or to launch nuclear missile to it :).

I think if two of this sites will exist, people will become much more friendly and responsive for each other, and they will think twice before do something abusive to anyone in internet. :).

Also this would be very nice

HD video streaming site with good bandwidth and accept nearly all content...cause you know...reasons

but without advertising.

A site which can detect and calculate the exact geolocation of people by their IP.

Also a site like Google-maps, but with feature to target orbital ion cannon to any selected location on the world or to launch nuclear missile to it :).

I think if two of this sites will exist, people will become much more friendly and responsive for each other, and they will think twice before do something abusive to anyone in internet. :).

Also this would be very nice

HD video streaming site with good bandwidth and accept nearly all content...cause you know...reasons

but without advertising.

lol. that reminds me of you doing this

the_important_field.png

A website that tells me the likenesses in products namely video games but it can be applied for other products, to better explain what I want there is a castle upgrading mechanic in warden's keep and there is one in NW2 and the website would be able to tell us that.

Archived