StandAlone Follower - Elwyn (update to v1.1 !!)

yui0820

Hi Yui, I think your characters are amazing! I would love to add their faces to custom characters in my mods like 3dnpc, do you think it would be possible to upload an ECE slot for Elwyn and the others so I could export them? Either way thanks for your work, you have a great talent for making beautiful faces.

Hi Yui, I think your characters are amazing! I would love to add their faces to custom characters in my mods like 3dnpc, do you think it would be possible to upload an ECE slot for Elwyn and the others so I could export them? Either way thanks for your work, you have a great talent for making beautiful faces.

Sorry, I still haven't planing to share Elwyn's ECE save slot,

please give me more time to enjoy her by myself.

But I think if you need to add face, the files has enough resources.

Super cute character. Any suggestions for what skin to use with her? (Suggestions for particularly cute, sexy, or cool armor for her are also welcomed).

I just using SG skin textures, :)

hope this help.

Thank you to share THIS masterpiece with us!!!! You're da Best! :wub:  SHE IS ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!!! :angel:

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

lol

Thank you, I am very glad you like my work. 

Thanks. :)

(i'm reinstalling skyrim correctly and looking around for new mods (and old) mods, and find out that you did elwyn)

I'm glad you made her.

Well for me I like the little improvement, personal taste.

ps : i'll try to share a screenshot if my skyrim look ok... ( I don't usually do a single screenshot because  my own skyrim looks ugly or my character... )

I'm wonder.... is this better? or both is fine?

Before:

uNWya3Y.jpg

After:

76DBkh4.jpg

9uXieRq.jpg

Yup, after is better looking :]

Now comparing the two, the first one look like she is tired, cause of the eyelid :P

PS: Sorry i didn't took a screenshot with her yet xP Will come eventualy :P

(i'm reinstalling skyrim correctly and looking around for new mods (and old) mods, and find out that you did elwyn)

I'm glad you made her.

Well for me I like the little improvement, personal taste.

ps : i'll try to share a screenshot if my skyrim look ok... ( I don't usually do a single screenshot because  my own skyrim looks ugly or my character... )

Thank you, and it will be very happy can see your screenshot, :)

and please don't said that to your own character. 

After is better

Thank your comment. :)

after for sure. comparing the two, her bottom eyelids look too big in the first picture.

Yea, I think so.

Why I feel that was cute with that big bottom eyelids?... well, maybe because Sha.

After!

Also how you do that? I run into that eyelid thing also whenever I try to make my character's eyes bigger.

Just easy using vertex edit.

I'm wonder.... is this better? or both is fine?

Before:

uNWya3Y.jpg

After:

76DBkh4.jpg

9uXieRq.jpg

Yup, after is better looking :]

Now comparing the two, the first one look like she is tired, cause of the eyelid :P

PS: Sorry i didn't took a screenshot with her yet xP Will come eventualy :P

Take your time, Lady Amelia. :)

Yea, you are right, why I even feel that eyelid is cute in the first place?...maybe because Sha. XD

Yui - I think both versions are fine.

Thank you, germanicus.

You make it so hard to chose followers, YuiH :)  She looks so lovely.  And I guess I'd vote for after as well, though she looks fantastic either way.

Thank you for said that, thank your comment. :)

Hey Yui I use one of your follower in one of my movie. Lets say the movie it's not for kids...meaning there are some of "those" scenes >.>. Here check it out if you want

If you disapproves of me using your follower just message me and i'll take it down.

Warning: It's a long story not an x-video.

This is mod, you can free to play the mod whatever you want to. :)

But, god....I am very had bad speed with Naughty Machinima, so I can't see this video.... :(

Update to v1.1 !!

vOj0cBU.jpg

Yes, change her bottom eyelids,

why I even feel that was cute with that in the first time.... Or2

And I try to fix eyes texture and hope had fix the eyes texture won't show in low texture quality setting.

And also, I got the new review video, even I can' read German, but still feel good had people made a video for my mod.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeF8ox5JkLk

• 2 months later...

Hi yui thanks for the awesome follower mods. i really liked filauria, thats my favourite!

I have a small request, would it be possible for you to create a all-in-one mod for all your followers? I tried using TES5 edit to merge them but they came out all wrong :(

P.S Also i realised you had comments that some people did not want to have an all in one mod. The thing is, its very easy to delete specific characters from the game, all one has to do is use the console and target a character and type "disable". So theres more benefit for having an all in one mod since people who want them can have them while people who dont have a very easy solution around it!

Hi yui thanks for the awesome follower mods. i really liked filauria, thats my favourite!

I have a small request, would it be possible for you to create a all-in-one mod for all your followers? I tried using TES5 edit to merge them but they came out all wrong :(

P.S Also i realised you had comments that some people did not want to have an all in one mod. The thing is, its very easy to delete specific characters from the game, all one has to do is use the console and target a character and type "disable". So theres more benefit for having an all in one mod since people who want them can have them while people who dont have a very easy solution around it!

Sorry, I already decided not and no more make a all-in-one mod again after my follower season2 release.

I'm very sorry. Or2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived