tox-sick Posted April 30, 2015 Author Posted April 30, 2015 osare swimsuit from nexus http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15216/? it has 3 colours and solid/transparent cloth styles
afa Posted April 30, 2015 Posted April 30, 2015 Hey I got your message and I think it is about this. The Zaz observation I made is just something I noticed, I don't know how the mod does it. You need to get Zaz animation here, you probably have it already considering you roam these parts http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17062-zaz-animation-pack-2015-02-10/ The easiest way to get the textures to show is get a follower and remove her equipment. Use console and type "help zbf" or "help cane" or "help paddle" There should be a list of weapons that are added by the mod, spawn yourself one, player.additem xxxxxxxx 1 Use that weapon and hit your follower. You should see red-ish whip marks show up on them, the more you hit them the more marks. They seem relatively location based also, so try hitting them from the front, back, left, and right side.
tox-sick Posted April 30, 2015 Author Posted April 30, 2015 Great Find AFA, I will look into it, but I think i will run into the same troubles as blood. the effect system cannot handle colour other than red/black.. I have a blood post in loverslab discussing this topic. So I hope this does not happen the same way where Blood cannot be turned white! thanks for the find. I will have a little play this week
MissMage Posted June 8, 2015 Posted June 8, 2015 Any plans of adding color specific cum for individual races? For example with Daedra have red or lava themed cum. Spriggan Earth Mothers would be purple, Spriggan Matron would be orange.
nilead Posted June 28, 2015 Posted June 28, 2015 A really nice mod. Only trouble is the fact it randomly stops working every once in a while. Its a big one( Any working solutions towards it? Another question is - how do you modify for how long a layer persists?
face commander Posted July 28, 2015 Posted July 28, 2015 Is there a way to have " dirts overlay " from bathing mod, stack with sperm overlay ? (that or / and scars textures added by sex lab wear and tear.) My game seems to only pick one based on the most recent. Thanks.
Guru197600 Posted September 26, 2015 Posted September 26, 2015 Is there any way you can make this compatible with SL 1.60. The author says this mod does things to it and it doesn't work. I would sure like to use this mod because the other cum mods just aren't the same. Thank You.
thegrimreaper2 Posted October 2, 2015 Posted October 2, 2015 So, something seems to be wrong. the mods just stopped working. no effects after sex, nothing. Its just suddenly and randomly happened.
MagicMan3000 Posted October 13, 2015 Posted October 13, 2015 I'm wondering what mod is used for the girl licking her lips could anyone please tell me? If it's already on here then sorry.
EliTheMega Posted October 13, 2015 Posted October 13, 2015 I'm wondering what mod is used for the girl licking her lips could anyone please tell me? If it's already on here then sorry. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9898-sharing-my-ports/ here you go
MagicMan3000 Posted October 13, 2015 Posted October 13, 2015 I'm wondering what mod is used for the girl licking her lips could anyone please tell me? If it's already on here then sorry. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9898-sharing-my-ports/ here you go Thank you very much Eli.
tox-sick Posted October 26, 2015 Author Posted October 26, 2015 Friggen Hell, I am slack... Thankyou so much Bitwolfy for fixing it. your a gun! I was going to fix it, didnt know 1.6 broke it hahaha I have not gamed for a while.. Added the new ESP that BitWolfy has made to the download section.. you still need the main 2.2 download first and overwrite the esp with the new esp bitwolfy made thanks again and keep enjoying, I will try to add a few layers in the coming weeks cheers
Ashal Posted October 26, 2015 Posted October 26, 2015 Friggen Hell, I am slack... Thankyou so much Bitwolfy for fixing it. your a gun! I was going to fix it, didnt know 1.6 broke it hahaha I have not gamed for a while.. Added the new ESP that BitWolfy has made to the download section.. you still need the main 2.2 download first and overwrite the esp with the new esp bitwolfy made thanks again and keep enjoying, I will try to add a few layers in the coming weeks I'll add that a fix SHOULD NOT just be a new esp, that is what broke not only it in 1.60 to begin with, but COMPLETELY broke sexlab as well. Editing SexLab's main quest just means it's going to break every single time I make a change to SexLab.esm's quests. I beg of you to fix this properly, it has resulted in so many tech support questions and complaints, and will again when 1.61 comes out if it's isn't changed. Just add a Reference Alias on a scoclb quest set to the player, and attach this script to it along with setting the needed properties: scriptname scoclbPlayerAlias extends ReferenceAlias SexLabFramework property SexLab auto Spell property ScocLBSpellSelflongSexlab auto event OnInit() OnPlayerLoadGame() endEvent event OnPlayerLoadGame() ; // Apply the spell overrides OverrideCumEffects() ; // Watch for sexlab having installed or reset itself so it and re-apply it. RegisterForModEvent("SexLabInstalled", "OverrideCumEffects") RegisterForModEvent("SexLabUpdated", "OverrideCumEffects") endEvent ; // SexLabInstalled & SexLabUpdated events send a version number we don't need ; // Give it a default so the modevent callback can be triggered as well as called function OverrideCumEffects(int version = 0) ; // Override the cum spells in config script sslSystemConfig Config = SexLab.Config Config.CumVaginalOralAnalSpell = ScocLBSpellSelflongSexlab Config.CumOralAnalSpell = ScocLBSpellSelflongSexlab Config.CumVaginalOralSpell = ScocLBSpellSelflongSexlab Config.CumVaginalAnalSpell = ScocLBSpellSelflongSexlab Config.CumVaginalSpell = ScocLBSpellSelflongSexlab Config.CumOralSpell = ScocLBSpellSelflongSexlab Config.CumAnalSpell = ScocLBSpellSelflongSexlab ; // Override the cum spells in actor library script sslActorLibrary ActorLib = Config.ActorLib ActorLib.CumVaginalOralAnalSpell = ScocLBSpellSelflongSexlab ActorLib.CumOralAnalSpell = ScocLBSpellSelflongSexlab ActorLib.CumVaginalOralSpell = ScocLBSpellSelflongSexlab ActorLib.CumVaginalAnalSpell = ScocLBSpellSelflongSexlab ActorLib.CumVaginalSpell = ScocLBSpellSelflongSexlab ActorLib.CumOralSpell = ScocLBSpellSelflongSexlab ActorLib.CumAnalSpell = ScocLBSpellSelflongSexlab endFunction
tox-sick Posted October 26, 2015 Author Posted October 26, 2015 thanks ashal Edit: I will look into using the script. Cheers.
LadyShade Posted February 3, 2016 Posted February 3, 2016 http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2568-sexlab-quite-the-sperm-replacer/ what about that mod does it work with Scoclb
kryomaani Posted February 8, 2016 Posted February 8, 2016 It's broken again for Sexlab 1.61. The spell itself works fine and adds the sperm overlay if you use it manually, but Sexlab scenes will not apply it.
ForestElf Posted February 9, 2016 Posted February 9, 2016 It's broken again for Sexlab 1.61. The spell itself works fine and adds the sperm overlay if you use it manually, but Sexlab scenes will not apply it. Same here. Let's hope someone updates the mod.
darkdragonlove Posted February 12, 2016 Posted February 12, 2016 I'm just gonna be honest and upfront on this one. It looks awful... it looks like someone just flung white paint on the character. Otherwise I would love this mod to death! I tried it once until I realized how bad it looked... and at that, all it did was remove all the cum on my body and then apply full cum when someone came. Not trying to be rude! (Read below) Constructively, I'm suggesting you look into making the textures look better / more realistic. Forgive me for how I tried to explain it above.
GirlsRock Posted February 28, 2016 Posted February 28, 2016 Not working at all for Sexlabv161b, anybody find a fix?
tox-sick Posted March 4, 2016 Author Posted March 4, 2016 I have completed both Scripts for the mod, it is support to provide backwards compatability with Sexlab previous Versions. The new Mod is working with 1.61b the mod is using scripts which will hopefully not Break every new release of sexlab I did upload a file tonight but didnt include the New ESP (ScoclbQuestSexlab.esp) file sorry for who downloaded that.. It is being uploaded as we speak
TvojaStara Posted March 7, 2016 Posted March 7, 2016 I have completed both Scripts for the mod, it is support to provide backwards compatability with Sexlab previous Versions. The new Mod is working with 1.61b the mod is using scripts which will hopefully not Break every new release of sexlab I did upload a file tonight but didnt include the New ESP (ScoclbQuestSexlab.esp) file sorry for who downloaded that.. It is being uploaded as we speak thanks for the update, it does work with SL but there is some kind of bug. Every time someone is using magic on me or if I use any kind of spell or magic myself, cum get applied to my body. its kinda random i cant rly tell whats the problem.
tox-sick Posted March 8, 2016 Author Posted March 8, 2016 I have completed both Scripts for the mod, it is support to provide backwards compatability with Sexlab previous Versions. The new Mod is working with 1.61b the mod is using scripts which will hopefully not Break every new release of sexlab I did upload a file tonight but didnt include the New ESP (ScoclbQuestSexlab.esp) file sorry for who downloaded that.. It is being uploaded as we speak thanks for the update, it does work with SL but there is some kind of bug. Every time someone is using magic on me or if I use any kind of spell or magic myself, cum get applied to my body. its kinda random i cant rly tell whats the problem. for self testing, how would I replicate the results? cast health magic to myself? would it happen like that or gotta be fighting?
tox-sick Posted March 21, 2016 Author Posted March 21, 2016 No plan to sperm shower(cleaning) spell or item? I found that the mod, cold and water (the one with drops. after swimming) cleans the cum off when going into water..
danklight Posted April 1, 2016 Posted April 1, 2016 Could you please upload a mirror link? i get "Sorry. we couldn't find that" everytime i try to download it
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.