Sexlab ScocLB (Sexlab Skyrim Cum on Clothes & Layered Bukkake) WiP, Update, 31-01-2015 v2.2

The stacking works I just did oral over and over.  I like the idea of this mod, stacking is realistic and should happen.  I would like to request lighter cum version.  I would like the see the heavy semen textures stack, something starting with this mod and then building.  Cool mod, keep it up.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1084-sexlab-sperm-replacer-3dm-forum-version/ 

First of all you made a really solid job on this mod, everything is working nice, the only trouble I had was using it with sexlab, but after I went to MCM and told sexlab to clean it's working like a charm, but just one thing I noticed is the already said problem of the textures going all the way down on the front and then starting going up at the back, but for me it's not a problem and I will continue using this great work of yours, congrats.

Overall this seems to work well, but I have an issue with the flow of the cum texture over the body (cum sliding down).  The cum on the back flows upwards and over the neck, creating a seam between the head and body, then down the front of the body.  I was surprised to see the flowing motion.  I was just expecting only a fade/disappearance when the timers expired.  Very nice effect, other than the directional issues.  I'm using CBBE HDT body + SG textures, so I don't know if the flow direction issue is as intended or a bug due to my body/texture choice.

Overall this seems to work well, but I have an issue with the flow of the cum texture over the body (cum sliding down).  The cum on the back flows upwards and over the neck, creating a seam between the head and body, then down the front of the body.  I was surprised to see the flowing motion.  I was just expecting only a fade/disappearance when the timers expired.  Very nice effect, other than the directional issues.  I'm using CBBE HDT body + SG textures, so I don't know if the flow direction issue is as intended or a bug due to my body/texture choice.

Flow is as you have described because it is set to flow on the attached image:

post-76788-0-72555000-1420817759_thumb.jpg

That is the image used to create the body (female at least).  Once the "flow" reaches one edge of the image it is mapped to the other edge of the image which is why it flows uphill from there.  The "head" is a different image and is mainly covered by a "hair" so you don't see cum crawling up the back of the neck and over the top of the head for cum applied to the face.

The solution is to not set the cum to last so long that it can travel a whole loop around the body like that or if you like to see your doll coated in cum for a long time you just endure the strange behavior.

Flow is as you have described because it is set to flow on the attached image:

attachicon.giffemalebody_1.jpg

That is the image used to create the body (female at least).  Once the "flow" reaches one edge of the image it is mapped to the other edge of the image which is why it flows uphill from there.  The "head" is a different image and is mainly covered by a "hair" so you don't see cum crawling up the back of the neck and over the top of the head for cum applied to the face.

The solution is to not set the cum to last so long that it can travel a whole loop around the body like that or if you like to see your doll coated in cum for a long time you just endure the strange behavior.

Thanks for the info.  Glad it's not a glitch with my setup.  I'll just go with the flow ;)

Hi,

So I have looked into what it would take to make my mod work with SEXLAB Zoned Cum areas.

It would take approx 250 textures. would require amazing amounts of time to link those textures into spell/spelleffects etc...

The reason is.. Every layer of cum you see that stacks is actually showing textures 1 at a time.. The game does not STACK the textures.. I have multiplied the cum in each texture for the desired effects.. I.E. fulllevel1.dds, fulllevel2.dds, fulllevel3.dds, fulllevel4.dds

thats as far as I've gotten thus far.

So Level 2 Texture would replace Level 1 texture on the target / player..

I dont see a way to make the target / player display multiple texture shader effects at once!!!!!

If I was to continue to make zones work... I can make 16 textures as follows

Full body. level 1,2,3,4

Ass. level 1,2,3,4

Vag. level 1,2,3,4

Face. level 1,2,3,4

That would not be so bad... Sexlab would work.. so long as you have sex in the ass 4 times, if you have ass sex 4 times then do a facial the ass textures would be removed.... 

In order to make that work on the zones.. it would require a texture file for every combination possible.. approx 250 combinations. OMG!

so for example I would need to create an actual texture for each of the following..

3x face, 2x vag, 0x ass

0x face 4x vag

4x face, 4x vag

1x face, 3x vag, 4x ass

and so on..... and so on... and so on.....

there would need to be about 250 combinations and that would be a very bad way to make this work... a very long time to complete. I would have to quit my job to make time to do this..!!!!!!!!  :P

not to mention the creation of spells and the leveling system would need to link textures.. It's a huge confusion I would rather not get into..

So, here I ask for help.

Perhaps it is possible to layer textures. making the game layer the effects one on top of others... using scripting?!?!

I ask for people to have a think of a way you might be able to help me.

otherwise my mod will stay NON Zoned leveling..

I am happy to make zoned textures but I wont make cross zoned textures.. eg (1x ass 3x face, 4x vag) tooooo much work!

Please Help

Don't led you deter from sheer numbers. You can make 256 textures from those 16 zone textures in no time. That stuff can be scripted, you don't need to do the combinations yourself.

The only problem may be the download size. Would be around 1 GB of only cum textures, maybe more.

Also spells and other items in esp files can be created with scripts.

Don't led you deter from sheer numbers. You can make 256 textures from those 16 zone textures in no time. That stuff can be scripted, you don't need to do the combinations yourself.

The only problem may be the download size. Would be around 1 GB of only cum textures, maybe more.

I have personally looked into this..

perhaps you can shed some light on this and help to develop scripts required to make this work.

I have thought of many ways to make it work, so far all coming up way too difficult.

the spell alone would be the hardest thing to make as it's a ordering process and adding items to each level and if we dont get some form of simple process I see no way of doing it... to do the single texture layered the spell for that has specific requirements, and eg level 2 must already have had level 1 splashed... level 4 must have had 1,2,3 splashed already..

to create the spell your seing so far is quite complex in itself, the conversion to make it work on all zones I guess would need some help via a script or other

My brain melts thinking about setting the ordering and the pre-requisites for each level of splash... eg. 3vag, 2 anal, 3 face, 2 body

the spell would have to know that all of this is already splashed and I don't have enough brain power to write up a spell like that. I would most likely run out of batteries..

I will experiment with my upgraded dual zone 3-4 layered spell soon, but will never take it further than that! Unless something is done to simplify the process..

the spells are tricky and if not done the hard way they don't layer properly.. sometimes it goes from 1 -> 4th layer

sometimes 4th layer then back to 1st... I can only imagine the complexity of a spell having all the requirements.

for those who want to help, I suggest you convert my esm to esp again and load it in creation kit to see what I am talking about...

I want ideas of how to go forth from here..

as I am considering to do 1 simple upgrade soon.. 3-4 layers on 2 zones..

I can handle that..

but anything past that is major for me..

I welcome ideas and explanations of how a script would help.

what can a script do to make this easier?

I know nothing about scripts so I wont be doing any scripting!!! I will happily accept help for that.

perhaps you can shed some light on this and help to develop scripts required to make this work.

I have thought of many ways to make it work, so far all coming up way too difficult.

the spell alone would be the hardest thing to make as it's a ordering process and adding items to each level and if we dont get some form of simple process I see no way of doing it... to do the single texture layered the spell for that has specific requirements, and eg level 2 must already have had level 1 splashed... level 4 must have had 1,2,3 splashed already..

to create the spell your seing so far is quite complex in itself, the conversion to make it work on all zones I guess would need some help via a script or other

My brain melts thinking about setting the ordering and the pre-requisites for each level of splash... eg. 3vag, 2 anal, 3 face, 2 body

the spell would have to know that all of this is already splashed and I don't have enough brain power to write up a spell like that. I would most likely run out of batteries..
I will experiment with my upgraded dual zone 3-4 layered spell soon, but will never take it further than that! Unless something is done to simplify the process..

the spells are tricky and if not done the hard way they don't layer properly.. sometimes it goes from 1 -> 4th layer
sometimes 4th layer then back to 1st... I can only imagine the complexity of a spell having all the requirements.

for those who want to help, I suggest you convert my esm to esp again and load it in creation kit to see what I am talking about...

I can handle that..

I know nothing about scripts so I wont be doing any scripting!!! I will happily accept help for that.

I hope there is no missunderstanding here. I am not talking about Papyrus scripting or Creation Kit here. You still need 256 textures and the corresponding effect shader definitions (or maybe not, see below).

I mean that those 256 textures are a combination of 4x4 textures and someone can easily write a program using some simple scripting language (e.g. shell script, or bat file in windows) to generate those 256 cominations. And TES5Edit allows to execute pascal programs. Using this, the 256 effect shader definitions can be automatically generated.

The rest is rather simple: write a script that calculates the FormID of the effect shader from the zone levels, load the effect shader dynamically and apply it.

@All: I always thought that effect shader cannot be stacked, but I then found this forum thread on Nexus which indicates otherwise. Does someone know if this is true? If this is true then this mod would be absolutely no problem to make.

I can handle that..

I hope there is no missunderstanding here. I am not talking about Papyrus scripting or Creation Kit here. You still need 256 textures and the corresponding effect shader definitions (or maybe not, see below).

I mean that those 256 textures are a combination of 4x4 textures and someone can easily write a program using some simple scripting language (e.g. shell script, or bat file in windows) to generate those 256 cominations. And TES5Edit allows to execute pascal programs. Using this, the 256 effect shader definitions can be automatically generated.

The rest is rather simple: write a script that calculates the FormID of the effect shader from the zone levels, load the effect shader dynamically and apply it.

@All: I always thought that effect shader cannot be stacked, but I then found this forum thread on Nexus which indicates otherwise. Does someone know if this is true? If this is true then this mod would be absolutely no problem to make.

It all sounds interesting, still confused how a program can link into a esm/esp file.. you said tesvedit, I have used that a little already and hacking into some peoples mods there is from what I can see external references but I think it doesnt call any outside program.. it is simply some command.. I might be speaking other method to what you just explained..

but still in awe about the complexity of all this.. I might try standard building for now and provide a dual zone few layers.

It all sounds interesting, still confused how a program can link into a esm/esp file.. you said tesvedit, I have used that a little already and hacking into some peoples mods there is from what I can see external references but I think it doesnt call any outside program.. it is simply some command.. I might be speaking other method to what you just explained..

but still in awe about the complexity of all this.. I might try standard building for now and provide a dual zone few layers.

"Pascal program" is the wrong word, "pascal script" is the more correct one. When you right-click in TES5Edit on an item in the left pane and then select "Apply script" then a windows opens in which you can enter a script and execute it. Here you can find among others a script that allows to automatically generate a huge number of random NPCs. This could be modified to automatically generate effect shaders, spells or whatever you want.

I investigated further and it seems that effect shader cannot be stacked (In fact they can be stacked, but only the topmost is shown). So the only way is to provide textures and corresponding effect shader definitions for each possible combination.

I have already said that the creation of those can be scripted, and as proof I have implemented some proof-of-concept scripts for both texture combination creation and EffectShader creation in TES5Edit. And both work perfectly on my system.

So the only thing we now need is the textures for each zone. If we have those we can generate the texture combinations and effect shader definitions. At last we need to write a simple script that applies the correct effect shader, but that is trivial to do.

HowTo - GenerateCumEffectShader:

• Execute GenerateTextureCombinations.bat.
  • It will generate all possible combinations of CumVaginal_x.png, CumAnal_x.png and CumOral_x.png.

HowTo - GenerateTextureCombinations:

• Copy pas file into EditScript directory of TES5Edit.
  • Select an effect shader in TES5Edit, right-click and select "Apply Script", select GenerateTextureCombinations from the dropdown menu and press ok.
  • The selected effect shader will then be copied and the name and texture path of the duplicated shaders will be changed accordingly.

GenerateCumEffectShader.7z

GenerateTextureCombinations.7z

I investigated further and it seems that effect shader cannot be stacked (In fact they can be stacked, but only the topmost is shown). So the only way is to provide textures and corresponding effect shader definitions for each possible combination.

I have already said that the creation of those can be scripted, and as proof I have implemented some proof-of-concept scripts for both texture combination creation and EffectShader creation in TES5Edit. And both work perfectly on my system.

So the only thing we now need is the textures for each zone. If we have those we can generate the texture combinations and effect shader definitions. At last we need to write a simple script that applies the correct effect shader, but that is trivial to do.

HowTo - GenerateCumEffectShader:

• Execute GenerateTextureCombinations.bat.
  • It will generate all possible combinations of CumVaginal_x.png, CumAnal_x.png and CumOral_x.png.

HowTo - GenerateTextureCombinations:

• Copy pas file into EditScript directory of TES5Edit.
  • Select an effect shader in TES5Edit, right-click and select "Apply Script", select GenerateTextureCombinations from the dropdown menu and press ok.
  • The selected effect shader will then be copied and the name and texture path of the duplicated shaders will be changed accordingly.

You have gone above and beyond here...

Many Many Thanks, I will look at these files soon and see what I can come up with.