Kombat Wombat Posted February 12, 2015 Posted February 12, 2015 What armor is that in the screenshots?
tox-sick Posted February 14, 2015 Author Posted February 14, 2015 What armor is that in the screenshots? It's a Black Talon
xVentrusx Posted February 19, 2015 Posted February 19, 2015 firstly i wanna say awesome mod . couldn't bare to play skyrim without this. I got a problem though. a while ago when i was playing skyrim the mod i think suddenly stop because usually after all the animation the white texture would be all over the npc body even on her forehead but now it goes to defalt sexlab texture for unknown reason. i had to reload a really earlier save just to get the texture back. did i do anything wrong? the only thing i remember is i install and uninstall a map mod but i dunno if this is the cause of it. i tried to clean the sexlab frameworks hoping to resolve the issue but alas it still uses default one rather than this mod :/ . can anyone help me on this?
WaxenFigure Posted February 19, 2015 Posted February 19, 2015 firstly i wanna say awesome mod . couldn't bare to play skyrim without this. I got a problem though. a while ago when i was playing skyrim the mod i think suddenly stop because usually after all the animation the white texture would be all over the npc body even on her forehead but now it goes to defalt sexlab texture for unknown reason. i had to reload a really earlier save just to get the texture back. did i do anything wrong? the only thing i remember is i install and uninstall a map mod but i dunno if this is the cause of it. i tried to clean the sexlab frameworks hoping to resolve the issue but alas it still uses default one rather than this mod :/ . can anyone help me on this? Have you tried to re-install this mod to see if that restores it?
xVentrusx Posted February 20, 2015 Posted February 20, 2015 firstly i wanna say awesome mod . couldn't bare to play skyrim without this. I got a problem though. a while ago when i was playing skyrim the mod i think suddenly stop because usually after all the animation the white texture would be all over the npc body even on her forehead but now it goes to defalt sexlab texture for unknown reason. i had to reload a really earlier save just to get the texture back. did i do anything wrong? the only thing i remember is i install and uninstall a map mod but i dunno if this is the cause of it. i tried to clean the sexlab frameworks hoping to resolve the issue but alas it still uses default one rather than this mod :/ . can anyone help me on this? Have you tried to re-install this mod to see if that restores it? same but turns out after 1 or 2 times doing the animations finally this mod cum texture came out at the 3rd time. the 1st and 2nd is the default sexlab. is that normal for you guys? and btw i'm using xuniana cum textures EDIT: also how do you get the cum on to appear at the back. i see the screenshot and its a lot on the back. can't seem to get that much when i'm using the mod :/
tox-sick Posted February 20, 2015 Author Posted February 20, 2015 firstly i wanna say awesome mod . couldn't bare to play skyrim without this. I got a problem though. a while ago when i was playing skyrim the mod i think suddenly stop because usually after all the animation the white texture would be all over the npc body even on her forehead but now it goes to defalt sexlab texture for unknown reason. i had to reload a really earlier save just to get the texture back. did i do anything wrong? the only thing i remember is i install and uninstall a map mod but i dunno if this is the cause of it. i tried to clean the sexlab frameworks hoping to resolve the issue but alas it still uses default one rather than this mod :/ . can anyone help me on this? Have you tried to re-install this mod to see if that restores it? same but turns out after 1 or 2 times doing the animations finally this mod cum texture came out at the 3rd time. the 1st and 2nd is the default sexlab. is that normal for you guys? and btw i'm using xuniana cum textures EDIT: also how do you get the cum on to appear at the back. i see the screenshot and its a lot on the back. can't seem to get that much when i'm using the mod :/ I got a feeling a mod is interfering with the working of my mod.. perhaps as a first resort try goto MCM-> SEXLAB, reset it.. (the bottom menu) there is option for resetting the entire sexlab... Used for upgrading of sexlab and... installing my mod.. try waiting 24 hours ingame to see if makes a difference, let me know if that help or if you already did try.. next would be to just simply reinstall the mod.. The textures on the back, could be 1 of two things.. 1, maybe the textures are modified from my ones... Try my mod&textures.. as standard. 2, the character used in my screenies are of Monli race. they are a pretty small race and I think it makes a difference to where the splashes end up.. could be that my armor has a nice empty back section , maybe the splashes stands out better as it's on skin.?!?!
WaxenFigure Posted February 20, 2015 Posted February 20, 2015 CUM on the back? Have you noted how the cum moves a bit to simulate real cum? As an artifact of how the bodies in the game are handled the art for the cum is applied to the art for the body and one of the parameters is a slight movement of the CUM art in one direction. As time passes the art reaches the edge of the body and what part of the art that leaves the body on one side is mapped to the other side of the body moving onto it there. The end result of that is when you set the CUM art to stay on the body for a long time it has time enough to move to unexpected places. If you like to see that, set or keep the time the cum stays on the body to the maximum time allowed, if you hate that then shorten the time the cum stays applied and it will stop occurring.
xVentrusx Posted February 22, 2015 Posted February 22, 2015 firstly i wanna say awesome mod . couldn't bare to play skyrim without this. I got a problem though. a while ago when i was playing skyrim the mod i think suddenly stop because usually after all the animation the white texture would be all over the npc body even on her forehead but now it goes to defalt sexlab texture for unknown reason. i had to reload a really earlier save just to get the texture back. did i do anything wrong? the only thing i remember is i install and uninstall a map mod but i dunno if this is the cause of it. i tried to clean the sexlab frameworks hoping to resolve the issue but alas it still uses default one rather than this mod :/ . can anyone help me on this? Have you tried to re-install this mod to see if that restores it? same but turns out after 1 or 2 times doing the animations finally this mod cum texture came out at the 3rd time. the 1st and 2nd is the default sexlab. is that normal for you guys? and btw i'm using xuniana cum textures EDIT: also how do you get the cum on to appear at the back. i see the screenshot and its a lot on the back. can't seem to get that much when i'm using the mod :/ I got a feeling a mod is interfering with the working of my mod.. perhaps as a first resort try goto MCM-> SEXLAB, reset it.. (the bottom menu) there is option for resetting the entire sexlab... Used for upgrading of sexlab and... installing my mod.. try waiting 24 hours ingame to see if makes a difference, let me know if that help or if you already did try.. next would be to just simply reinstall the mod.. The textures on the back, could be 1 of two things.. 1, maybe the textures are modified from my ones... Try my mod&textures.. as standard. 2, the character used in my screenies are of Monli race. they are a pretty small race and I think it makes a difference to where the splashes end up.. could be that my armor has a nice empty back section , maybe the splashes stands out better as it's on skin.?!?! ok i'll try thanks CUM on the back? Have you noted how the cum moves a bit to simulate real cum? As an artifact of how the bodies in the game are handled the art for the cum is applied to the art for the body and one of the parameters is a slight movement of the CUM art in one direction. As time passes the art reaches the edge of the body and what part of the art that leaves the body on one side is mapped to the other side of the body moving onto it there. The end result of that is when you set the CUM art to stay on the body for a long time it has time enough to move to unexpected places. If you like to see that, set or keep the time the cum stays on the body to the maximum time allowed, if you hate that then shorten the time the cum stays applied and it will stop occurring. yeah i realized that after using this mod for a while. the cum are always at the front so maybe thats why i cant see them all bundle up at the back hopefully i can get the effect after i reinstall the mod
Fisk Posted February 23, 2015 Posted February 23, 2015 This mod is a must for my pervert profile, plese keep the updates cuming! hehehe A little feedback Some times the cum randomly disapears or dont show after sex/rape (after disapearing bug) when gang banged (Deviously Helples and a cave lol). I noticed that after being raped by the sabertooth (Defeat) it started to show again, it also happened before entering a dungeon and after being raped by a Skeleton (lol) it started to show again. I'm not sure if this is related to the changes or SexLab FW. PS.: I use CBBE body.
GnatB Posted February 27, 2015 Posted February 27, 2015 Personal opinions (Suggestions?) Even with my ENB, (and even in the screenshots) it's way too incandescently white. It practically glows. (Which I think tends to be true of the stock look as well). I don't know if this is a specular issue, or color issue (or possibly translucency issue?) To be honest, I've already uninstalled the mod because I decided having it in the right location was more important than having it increase in quantity. (and IMO, the original started off way to much at the very first level) I'd have to argue that having only 2 levels for 3 areas (facial/breast, vaginal, anal) would be doable in combo, (it's only 3*3*3, or 27 textures for all the possible combos of none, lvl 1, and level 2). Though you'd probably want to make it so it takes more than just 2 sessions in a location to reach the lvl 2 stage.
spoonsinger Posted February 28, 2015 Posted February 28, 2015 Personal opinions (Suggestions?) Even with my ENB, (and even in the screenshots) it's way too incandescently white. It practically glows. (Which I think tends to be true of the stock look as well). I don't know if this is a specular issue, or color issue (or possibly translucency issue?) To be honest, I've already uninstalled the mod because I decided having it in the right location was more important than having it increase in quantity. (and IMO, the original started off way to much at the very first level) I'd have to argue that having only 2 levels for 3 areas (facial/breast, vaginal, anal) would be doable in combo, (it's only 3*3*3, or 27 textures for all the possible combos of none, lvl 1, and level 2). Though you'd probably want to make it so it takes more than just 2 sessions in a location to reach the lvl 2 stage. "incandescently white" - Agree. Love the mod, but the angry seagull effect is a bit OTT. I have tried fiddling with the textures in Paint.Net. (Failed miserably). So then thought "ok, go and try some textures from other mods which look ok - even if they don't line up, just for experimentation sake". Tried textures from Sexlab Sperm replacer. This had the same sort of incandescent white effect even though generally it's more transparent with extra glisten when applied by it's mod. Then tried the textures from Fallout NV Sexout Spunk - which is actually a very nice effect in that game. This was just as seagully as the textures in this mod when applied. So I suspect there is something odd going with the actual overlay method in this respect. (Would like to be proved wrong and will bow to superior knowledge on how these things work).
oxBrandxo Posted March 23, 2015 Posted March 23, 2015 What character model/mesh/skeleton/texture are you using? I like it.
tox-sick Posted March 25, 2015 Author Posted March 25, 2015 Sorry Guys, Just Imported a Nissan SKYLINE into OZ in the process of Roadworthy/Rego.. Been flat out. I'm going in to register friday. so After that I should be back, actively.. I do want to attempt a fair brightness that works for ENB & NO ENB.. P.S. I just found a 30% boost for enb It works well for my server (i7 4790 + HD 7870 GHZ) & my GAMERIG (i5 + R9 290) I see improvements such as 30FPS to 40FPS (30% Id say) I am using latest ENB and using ICBINE 3 as the proxy and it's pushes FPS UP 30% no image quality loss and I can now enable every enb setting and it looks SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheers C Y A Soonish
SuplenC Posted March 25, 2015 Posted March 25, 2015 Sorry Guys, Just Imported a Nissan SKYLINE into OZ in the process of Roadworthy/Rego.. Been flat out. I'm going in to register friday. so After that I should be back, actively.. I do want to attempt a fair brightness that works for ENB & NO ENB.. P.S. I just found a 30% boost for enb It works well for my server (i7 4790 + HD 7870 GHZ) & my GAMERIG (i5 + R9 290) I see improvements such as 30FPS to 40FPS (30% Id say) I am using latest ENB and using ICBINE 3 as the proxy and it's pushes FPS UP 30% no image quality loss and I can now enable every enb setting and it looks SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheers C Y A Soonish Welcome back then! Since it's Nissan Skyline we will forgive you
Snips1366 Posted March 29, 2015 Posted March 29, 2015 I'v tried it and it's really amazing. Great job
Guest Posted April 10, 2015 Posted April 10, 2015 Hey, can someone please help me, I use the alpha 3 of SL and this mod but the effect doesn't seem to be showing up and I can't really tell why.I use matchmaker 7 rev aswell. I tried different bodies, reinstalling, moving it around the load order. :7
sidfu Posted April 19, 2015 Posted April 19, 2015 Aha, then it must be an incompatible issue somewhere, could you tell where in the loadorder you put the esp and esm aswell? EDIT: Disabled all other mods except the ScocLB 2.2 and the sexlab alpha 3 - not work (the mod loads but no animations and somewhat bugged) Disabled all other mods escept the ScocLB 2.2 and then ran the sexlab 1,59c - this time it worked. All animations are there. I use Mod Organizer so its really easy to see whats going on. I really do not think it can be any clearer. if u using the sexlab alpha u can only use the storgeutil files from sexlab alpa/sexlab 1.59 if u use any other stroageutil files but those animations and expressions wotn show up in game. to explain it sexlab uses custom storageutil files.
tox-sick Posted April 22, 2015 Author Posted April 22, 2015 hehehe wow, I am behind. I have not tried with the alpha mods.. give me a little bit of time to clear it up for you all.. I will install it and see wtf's going on.. remember yea, my mod must go at the bottom of all sex lab plugins and you must go INGAME and reset sexlab or my mod doesnt work... that is info based on the sexlab.., not sexlab alpha... let me know if it helps anyways
wrendre Posted April 22, 2015 Posted April 22, 2015 Are you in the process of putting in an MCM menu to allow us to toggle and tweak the amount of time the Bukake stays appears on an NPC/player
Guest Posted April 25, 2015 Posted April 25, 2015 Hey, can someone please help me, I use the alpha 3 of SL and this mod but the effect doesn't seem to be showing up and I can't really tell why. I use matchmaker 7 rev aswell. I tried different bodies, reinstalling, moving it around the load order. :7 Yeah i can confirm that, using this mod with SL alpha 3 deactivates SL and all animations. I tried to reorder the load order but to no difference. Anyone know how to make Sexlab ScocLBv2.2 run with Sexlab framework alpha 3? Thanks and sorry for the slow reply, sometimes I just don't have any free time for a week. :7 Okay that clears stuff up for me. Now I'll just wait. D:
tox-sick Posted April 29, 2015 Author Posted April 29, 2015 I have issues with the alpha sexlab 1.60A3.. I cannot get it to work correctly myself.. the sexlab itself.. crashes my game when trying to load the plugin and if add a few sexlab components it crashes even more. maybe just my system but sexlab seems broken.. can anyone here provide a good mod to work with as a starter to learn how to MCM I want to look at a finished mod which has options which change the settings in the effects shader.. as it's those settings that change the brightness and time the effects last.
tox-sick Posted April 29, 2015 Author Posted April 29, 2015 Small Update Zoned is very crappy.. as an idea it's great, but as skyrim handles effects it wont work! Sorry about that, I am over trying. it looked more ugly and it's better to have the layered effect as it is. Reason: Skyrim handles 1 Texture image as multipled 4 times, Face/body/feet/hands SO trying to position a shot in 1 place shows up on face & body! Arhhhhh forget it.. I have had many problems working with SL1.60A3 It just crashes heaps while trying to init the sexlab I frequently use (Random Sex & Matchmaker) My mod is going to possibly hurt 1.60A3 as I overwrite the texture effects shader portion of SEXLAB.. Until I see A3 work more smoothly I wont play with it But this has prompted me to make versions depending on which SEXLAB you use.. so next release will be made for 1.60 as I believe the sexlab creator would have changed alot since 1.59c I have only just started to play with 1.60A3 but give me a little time to see whats what.. I request help regards, I want to look into a mod which has it's own MCM menu and mcm changes settings in Effects Shader, (Effects Shader in Creation Kit handles Time duration & flow/brightness etc!!!) P.S. sorry that I have let down users about the Zoned.. I tried it and spend days and got no where good from it. I deleted it all out of frustration and have plans to instead include a few extra layers.. Plus it was really hard to get working.. but the effects place really badly. The idea of this mod is Bukkake. which in Jap VDO's just starts from lite to really heavy and placement is not really important! My ideal dream would be to have a cutscene after sex which allows you to point and shoot cum and stay like H games allow! but I got no ideas how to even start with that! I tried making White Blood so I can use the blood system which DOES allow Point and Shoot.. (Arrows) BUT.. the blood does not have WHITE.. only red->dark red -> black.. so if anyone cracks the HOW to make white blood I will use that!
Mobilizer Posted April 30, 2015 Posted April 30, 2015 Hello! Great work on the mod! I was curious as to what your character is wearing in this image, and if it's available to the public for download?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.