Alaaaaaaaaaaan, omg omg you are here.

Yes I did notice. But my version won't require anyone to have ECE, racemenu, nor load a preset slot or cme save.

Make it a noob friendly version. :)

Really :o ? How's that gonna work ?

Magic, yet the skin tone bug still persist, if you change your skin tone it will revert back to what the follower version uses, on load game.

Magic, yet the skin tone bug still persist, if you change your skin tone it will revert back to what the follower version uses, on load game.

That sounds like your.. thing or whatever you do is Set to Be this and only this :o

That sounds like your.. thing or whatever you do is Set to Be this and only this :o

I'm not quiet sure if I understand that grammar. You can change eyes, hair, tints, paints, overlays, anything related to coloring and hair mesh eye type, but not the nose, mouth mesh. You can still set the skin tone but would need to change it over and over again every load game.

Alaaaaaaaaaaan, omg omg you are here.

Yes I did notice. But my version won't require anyone to have ECE, racemenu, nor load a preset slot or cme save.

Make it a noob friendly version. :)

Use ece just let him be able to use vertex editing.
Simply use the default is this face but without makeup.
The additional slot just to make it more smooth and have makeup.
If you want to establish an independent race a few things to note :

1 independent race can not make an independent eye nif. This is a troublesome 

because in Esp  each eye color has its model path .

So independent of race eye color must be re-create .

2. need to use max production mask nif, unless you do not use the scar file

I'm not quiet sure if I understand that grammar. You can change eyes, hair, tints, paints, overlays, anything related to coloring and hair mesh eye type, but not the nose, mouth mesh. You can still set the skin tone but would need to change it over and over again every load game.

Yes I know, I was saying that this one part of your Component didn't like being changed, So it forces itself back to being what it was.

If you want to establish an independent race a few things to note :

1 independent race can not make an independent eye nif. This is a troublesome

because in Esp each eye color has its model path .

So independent of race eye color must be re-create .

2. need to use max production mask nif, unless you do not use the scar file

I am aware of number 1.

About number 2, I don't quite understand, what is it for?

As you have noticed already everything works fine. Except the change of nose shape, mouth shape sliders, and revert to original follower version skin tone on load. Everything regarding tinting, warpaints, scars, makeup works.

PS. I understand also I would need to make all vanilla headparts like eyes, and hair to be added to the new race so it will have selections rather than only providing what the companion had.

Also on a side note, I'm not that good with ECE nor racemenu, I just decoded the mystery of making them playable and retain their face exactly 100%

In my opinion, the customization of the playable followers is not that important. But still, having some more options are always nice! Look forward to your version of playable Tania!

Yes, that is the most response I get. But I want to be able to make them changeable, well not the face but the features.

Archived