3.000 mods stored? Impressive indeed!

I've only start messing with mods with Skyrim, still learning slowly. Now I'm stuck with a fucking Bow porting from Oblivion, so I guess I have a long walk to run until I do something like you are doing here. :)

But I like to finish the games, ended Skyrim a couple of times.

And yes, 3DSMax it is an addiction...

3.000 mods stored? Impressive indeed!

I've only start messing with mods with Skyrim, still learning slowly. Now I'm stuck with a fucking Bow porting from Oblivion, so I guess I have a long walk to run until I do something like you are doing here. :)

But I like to finish the games, ended Skyrim a couple of times.

And yes, 3DSMax it is an addiction...

I wish I can say the same with 3dsmax, I'm a raptor, prehistoric and can't get past it, after blender, I just can't manage to remember 3dsmax like I do with blender. Trying to add hdt to a custom hair I made too me 3 days ohhhh it gets worse, I didn't show up ingame, mother fu*ker! But yeah when I got it to work worth it. Another thing is I really do need an awesome tutorial on how to fit skyrim armors to UNPBO. Either if its 3ds or some bodyslide outfitslide thingy 2.

I want to finish morro obli fo3nv skyrim so bad. Lol

I have an odd request. Could you make the elven races from Ethereal Elven Overhaul into standalone races so only my pc will look like them?

Will do, but not a priority atm, I have currently 3 requests regarding an overhaul or an npc replacer, they will be prioritized later when the followers releases.

I have an odd request. Could you make the elven races from Ethereal Elven Overhaul into standalone races so only my pc will look like them?

Will do, but not a priority atm, I have currently 3 requests regarding an overhaul or an npc replacer, they will be prioritized later when the followers releases.

Fair enough. Done when it's done is fine with me.

What's the current status on Farith? I don't see how the mod is corrupted, seeing that it works.  Can you take a look at the facegen head model? It looks like it does something very hacky to apply that facegen data since she doesn't even have a head model.

Actually, farith is done :D

No permission from author yet, he/she doesn't reply.

What's the current status on Farith? I don't see how the mod is corrupted, seeing that it works.  Can you take a look at the facegen head model? It looks like it does something very hacky to apply that facegen data since she doesn't even have a head model.

So what happens if you don't get a reply? He might not be responding because he doesn't know that much English.

So what happens if you don't get a reply? He might not be responding because he doesn't know that much English.

I had chat with that author before, when his Farith take down by Nexus,

so I will try to contact Farith's author too, see what I can do to help.

If replying to him/her even with a different language and she doesn't respond. I will do what LL has been doing. Post the mod, and when some angry person or the author attacks the mod not having a permission, I will take it down.

Ask someone else to write in korea?

I think yui0820 can help? or its another language.

Thank Yui0820, that would be a great help.

Maybe next week release of some followers 2 or 3 if i get to repack it correctly.

Sorry for the delay, repacking takes a while, and getting the proper structure of files so people wont have a hard time setting them up like my old playable character versions.

Ok, major problem detected. Release might be pushed back.

With the method I'm using every time you will load your save using my playable character version the skin tone will revert to the original skin tone the companion(original) is using.

Well this isnt a problem for those people that don't want to change their skin tone, but a problem with the customization part where you won't be able to change the skin tone. I mean you can but you would need to keep doing it every time you load your save.

If replying to him/her even with a different language and she doesn't respond. I will do what LL has been doing. Post the mod, and when some angry person or the author attacks the mod not having a permission, I will take it down.

Ask someone else to write in korea?

I think yui0820 can help? or its another language.

Thank Yui0820, that would be a great help.

I had contact with Farith's author, but he didn't reply to me,

he was very upset when Nexus took down Farith, so I really don't know and think he maybe won't reply forever.

Sorry..

Just wondering. Will any of these require ECE once releases come out? Also you might want to update the OP if Farith is done.

Will not require anything, except the original files.

UPDATE : permissions from the author of Tania and Selene is a go, he such an awesome person to talk to.

Archived