Wizard, is your eyes still all right :P ? If possible, I'd reeeeeally like you could make Selene (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/36993/?) to be a player's character, In fact I just need SPF her .npc face then to transfer to Serana the vampire. But the author don't like the "unique" face to be transferred or whatever else. So plz mighty wizard and thank you!

My eyes are fine, the only thing that is getting affected by staying up late is my constitution. LOL XD

I can since the one currently floating around is discontinued. I'll see what I can do. Oh btw huge issue, guys spf "ing" the face won't work, because of the method on what I used to make the companions/followers 100% look what they are supposed to in their playable version.

So in short, SPF wont work, but I think Racemenu Preset Slot works.

Wizard, is your eyes still all right :P ? If possible, I'd reeeeeally like you could make Selene (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/36993/?) to be a player's character, In fact I just need SPF her .npc face then to transfer to Serana the vampire. But the author don't like the "unique" face to be transferred or whatever else. So plz mighty wizard and thank you!

My eyes are fine, the only thing that is getting affected by staying up late is my constitution. LOL XD

I can since the one currently floating around is discontinued. I'll see what I can do. Oh btw huge issue, guys spf "ing" the face won't work, because of the method on what I used to make the companions/followers 100% look what they are supposed to in their playable version.

So in short, SPF wont work, but I think Racemenu Preset Slot works.

Alright then, I'll wait for ur good news. And thks for the hits, actually I'm using ece1.2 currently, but I won't mind swith to racemenu and give a shot for that. ;) Thks again.

Someone needs to flag the other "convert follower to player character - Taking Request" as dead, I mistaken that as your request thread and necro my request there :angel:

Anyway, if not too demanding I would like to see all of m0kin9bird's followers including the ones in the dollhouse pack made into a single playable race or at least the Women of Middle Earth series or the GoT pair, or Claudia in the dollhouse pack whom was never released as a standlone.  Her TombRaider2013 follower is available as a Ningham race preset and her Natalie Portman has save file available on Nexus (my current character, looks amazing remade in CITRUS high poly head!) so she's not against having her characters playable but she also made it very clear that she won't release presets for others because they won't look right.  I don't think she will be averse to a m0kin9bird playable race for her characters.

Thanks

Alright then, I'll wait for ur good news. And thks for the hits, actually I'm using ece1.2 currently, but I won't mind swith to racemenu and give a shot for that. ;) Thks again.

Racemenu is compatible with ECE, but Load ECE before Racemenu, this is also compatible with ECE without racemenu, but you cant change the nose, lips, ears. Deformity will haunt you if you do, If you are using ECE the only changeable parts are the hair and anything that is related to tinting and coloring like skin color eye color and stuff.

Someone needs to flag the other "convert follower to player character - Taking Request" as dead, I mistaken that as your request thread and necro my request there :angel:

Anyway, if not too demanding I would like to see all of m0kin9bird's followers including the ones in the dollhouse pack made into a single playable race or at least the Women of Middle Earth series or the GoT pair, or Claudia in the dollhouse pack whom was never released as a standlone.  Her TombRaider2013 follower is available as a Ningham race preset and her Natalie Portman has save file available on Nexus (my current character, looks amazing remade in CITRUS high poly head!) so she's not against having her characters playable but she also made it very clear that she won't release presets for others because they won't look right.  I don't think she will be averse to a m0kin9bird playable race for her characters.

Thanks

Yeah sorry about that, haven't got to deleting my old thread, ill try to remove it sometime later. Oh and links my friend, links. When requesting I need links to work with it, I know i know i can just google them, but my screen has currently 6 Creation Kits running at once LOL XD.

======================================= EDIT:

Oh snap ouch. 2 down 1 to go.

X4KpDhN.jpg

93QVryp.jpg

UPDATE : 

Irene now looks like Irene!

post-8123-0-03296500-1413380647_thumb.jpg

Aaaalright, Tania is back on Nexus!

Thus the quest for permission.

EDIT : ANNOUNCEMENT

I have sent a bunch of PMs to the authors of the original mods, Cross your fingers now! Lets home permission pms come back like the first wave of what I did. 

PS: to the person who sent me follower Vampire Farith, the download seems to be corrupt you can extract it and play the mod, but whatever reverse engineering I do, she doesn't use my custom facegen to be able to project her face on a player character, so farith is offl imits, "for now".

Fingers crossed. :) 

m0ckin9bird - this is her Tumbler link for seeking permission

http://m0ckin9bird.tumblr.com/

Her followers on Nexus:

Dollhouse - characters she never finished as standalone followers.  I would like to play Selina Kyle the most with the veil as a mask or Racemenu removable warpaint.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28760

GoT - Khaleesi and Drogo

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/20059

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/20312

Women of Middle Earth

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30938

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21489

Thanks

Racemenu is compatible with ECE, but Load ECE before Racemenu, this is also compatible with ECE without racemenu, but you cant change the nose, lips, ears. Deformity will haunt you if you do, If you are using ECE the only changeable parts are the hair and anything that is related to tinting and coloring like skin color eye color and stuff.

Well that's good enough, I don't think anything need to be remodified as long as they have their original face ...ehu, haircut is also fine, I may just give the darker black type a try. 

Also could you kindly make these for me too plz? And thks again wizard ! :D

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1035-yuih-standalone-follower-emily/

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/980-yuih-standalone-follower-sha-renewal/

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/994-yuih-standalone-follower-ciceria-renewal/

The heads are all very very small in your pictures. Push the head slider (In Race Menu) to about 1.1

They are small yes I noticed, but that's not related to my process, seems to be vanilla bug regarding custom races. Each time you make someone playable it just want to use the default sliders.

1.1 head scale will be needed to be adjusted everytime you want to use the playable characters.

Wow what magic is this!? Good work Mailamea xD

I usually create my own characters (Just recently started making them any good lol)

This is still pretty epic tho xD

*Gives cookie*

This magic lol. It was a frustrating process. At first but yeah some grand wizard hit me in my dreams and when I wake up I just knew what I have been doing wrong. :D

Nice, hope you get better at making them :)

*bites cookie*

Good news, I have talked to m0ckin9b1rd.

He is such a good person :) nice one too.

Permissions with all his followers have been granted.

This is amazing.  I can't wait to play her Selena Kyle.  Hopefully your effort of making her characters playable and the new high poly CITRUS head will get her interest back into creating more characters.  I saw a 3D Emma Watson head on her Tumbler after she quit making Skyrim characters.   

Thanks again for making this happen.  I was sad having to forgo ECE CME saves in order to use CITRUS/FamilarFaces but your gift is making this no sacrifice at all.

Good news, I have talked to m0ckin9b1rd.

He is such a good person :) nice one too.

Permissions with all his followers have been granted.

This is amazing.  I can't wait to play her Selena Kyle.  Hopefully your effort of making her characters playable and the new high poly CITRUS head will get her interest back into creating more characters.  I saw a 3D Emma Watson head on her Tumbler after she quit making Skyrim characters.   

Thanks again for making this happen.  I was sad having to forgo ECE CME saves in order to use CITRUS/FamilarFaces but your gift is making this no sacrifice at all.

Thanks. Wait she has her own version of Selena Kyle? oh ohhh the original one, well permission are still waiting from the author of Tania and Selena. Hopefully, although you cant really change their faces just their color tinting and anything related to coloring and hair styles. Yeah saw it too, a shame she stopped making them.

Not yet a gift, just too much time stabbing spoons in my eyes made me realize what was in front of me all along.

Care to share how you are doing this? The more people capable of this, the more beautiful conversions.

How did you get the face model to save on nosetype32? (I am assuming that's what you did.) Only recent in-game pc faces are loaded through that.

Maraming salamat!

I will share a detailed tutorial once releases are out. Mainly because it needs to be in clear detail, just failure to follow one step will result in granny nord faces on the body of hot characters.

A little top on making faces save on nosetype 32 and lip, brows that don't exist, is by loading ECE CME and Racemenu while editing your custom race.

Walang anuman :)

Hello Mailamea ! I was sent here by a Follower mod Creator with a question I asked if it was possible to make that character a.. Playable character xD
Sooooo yea, The One I wanted to be converted was Yui's Newest Follower. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38030-standalone-follower-elwyn-update-to-v10/
She sent me here after my question but im still unsure if thats an "ok, go ahead" xD Anyways.. if not, you could always send it via Pms ? I don't know ? xD
I just reaaaaally... Reaaaaally like her body and face... The best one I ever saw x .x

Edit: Seems like its a no for the permission, she just replied to me on the.. Uuuuuh.. Main post. Darn it ; w;

Was curious.....This is most likely the wrong thread to post this in but what is the process of making a character into a follower?? My own main character Tsuna Uchiha is the first really well character that I've made she just happens to be made with Esu-riddick and Omega's Uchiha race and naruto overhauls assets (Which because i'm friends with omega I can get permission for). Is creation kit needed for this tho? What are the limitations? Such as magic she will use and powers.... Thanks Mailamea!

Hello Mailamea ! I was sent here by a Follower mod Creator with a question I asked if it was possible to make that character a.. Playable character xD

Sooooo yea, The One I wanted to be converted was Yui's Newest Follower. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38030-standalone-follower-elwyn-update-to-v10/

She sent me here after my question but im still unsure if thats an "ok, go ahead" xD Anyways.. if not, you could always send it via Pms ? I don't know ? xD

I just reaaaaally... Reaaaaally like her body and face... The best one I ever saw x .x

Edit: Seems like its a no for the permission, she just replied to me on the.. Uuuuuh.. Main post. Darn it ; w;

We already had a talk about it. She needs some time for Elywn and Falahra I think, before she thinks about giving the permission, but its a go for her other followers.

Was curious.....This is most likely the wrong thread to post this in but what is the process of making a character into a follower?? My own main character Tsuna Uchiha is the first really well character that I've made she just happens to be made with Esu-riddick and Omega's Uchiha race and naruto overhauls assets (Which because i'm friends with omega I can get permission for). Is creation kit needed for this tho? What are the limitations? Such as magic she will use and powers.... Thanks Mailamea!

Search, racemenu to follower, there is a whole wiki regarding this. You can also pester expired here in LL he is active here. You will need racemenu and ck for this. If you are using ece activate it after racemenu. Then show race menu and save your character face using racemenu preset feature. The facegeom will now be generated. On CK create a race for the follower, add assets, then create npc use the race you made, add assets, and I forgot the reset just follow the tutorial in the wiki.

We already had a talk about it. She needs some time for Elywn and Falahra I think, before she thinks about giving the permission, but its a go for her other followers.

Yea xD I just got that reply not so long ago. Hence.. my Edit because I didn't know about that. Soooo yea. Time to wait patiently xD

Damn CK seems hard plus, I not exactly using a legit skyrim if you know what I mean *Winks till my eye bleeds*

Thanks for the long and quick reply :)

CK seems hard at first, but when you get the feel of it, you feel like plugged in when making mods. Only downside is you spend time modding rather than playing.

I know what you mean I've been using a non legit copy for 1 year + because I'm waiting for the legendary edition, I own the legendary edition 80% off from steam sale and its the best purchase ever. Regarding non legit copies they work the same as long as you got them patched.

Damn CK seems hard plus, I not exactly using a legit skyrim if you know what I mean *Winks till my eye bleeds*

Thanks for the long and quick reply :)

CK seems hard at first, but when you get the feel of it, you feel like plugged in when making mods. Only downside is you spend time modding rather than playing.

I know what you mean I've been using a non legit copy for 1 year + because I'm waiting for the legendary edition, I own the legendary edition 80% off from steam sale and its the best purchase ever. Regarding non legit copies they work the same as long as you got them patched.

I know that feeling, haven't progress in game since last April, waiting for Beyond Skyrim (Bruma) and a more stable version of Discworld and messing with 3DS, CK, Nikskope...

By the way, it is just me or now whenever I saw a nice follower on Nexus I immediately download it to avoid being hidden (that GCE Vampire Liselotte is safe now)... :D

Maybe its hard to believe but I never really finished a bethesda game. I just know everything from main quest to unmarked ones and side ones. First time morrowind, fuck construction set ate me. Oh oblivion nice, bam construction set this time blender + nifskope, oh oh fallout 3 ima finish this one, fuck it, geck nifskope blender photoshop and gimp, fallout nv ok this time this fuckin time, oh mawgawd when do I stop? Hey skyrim is out yay I have progressed 30% of main quest, then skyedit comes out and a week later CK is out, awwww fuck me, this time 3dsmax is the only addition.

Omg discworld and beyond skyrim, I've been following both of it silently for months now.

Not just you, I have 3000+ of mods 25% of it are not obtainable anymore.

Archived