I have no idea to how to mod or make races lol, but maybe someone else can do it :o For me personally im super happy just with poet working.

Aww ok then :D, can you tell me which mods do you have that changes the face of females? especially female nords, because probably your female face mod works with AVA xD .

Thanks !

I have no idea to how to mod or make races lol, but maybe someone else can do it :o For me personally im super happy just with poet working.

Aww ok then :D, can you tell me which mods do you have that changes the face of females? especially female nords, because probably your female face mod works with AVA xD .

Thanks !

No clue to be honest. UNP body and the textures included in poets mod. There faces are quite similliar to be honest.

I could proly look into the new racemenu and even make a tutorial to swap in the body to the desired ones you want. And yep the new rc works fine with RC but when it comes to ECE followers your fcked, so yeah the method I use is still fullproof but takes a long process. Sorry I haven't looked at this, very busy with work and living by yourself.

I could proly look into the new racemenu and even make a tutorial to swap in the body to the desired ones you want. And yep the new rc works fine with RC but when it comes to ECE followers your fcked, so yeah the method I use is still fullproof but takes a long process. Sorry I haven't looked at this, very busy with work and living by yourself.

Thanks Mailamea, We understand your situation :)

if you can make a tutorial in your free time in how to make a follower such as AVA follower, which uses some female mesh i would be super glad :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I hate to dig a thread up, but this is still relevant. Has anyone figured out an ironclad method for using follower faces on player characters? I watched the tutorial video above for the RaceMenu 3 method but it didn't work. I'm guessing followers with ECE faces interferes with it. What is the best method for using follower faces / bodies on a player character?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'd also love to play as Farith once. I understand you are kind of busy at the moment but I am also very happy to receive every bit of information being thrown at me, like possible screenshots of her current WIP or really anything at all. Also, do take your time. I don't want to stress anyone here, neither do I want anyone to neglect his / her real life for this ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Has there been any word on Farith? I tried to use the Alternate Actors mod and it just gives her the normal Nord head.

Would really love to do a Vampire playthru with Farith as my character.

I'd also love to play as Farith once. I understand you are kind of busy at the moment but I am also very happy to receive every bit of information being thrown at me, like possible screenshots of her current WIP or really anything at all. Also, do take your time. I don't want to stress anyone here, neither do I want anyone to neglect his / her real life for this ^^

I actually attempted this with the new Racemenu facegen importer, but the mouth model is positioned wrong. Someone would have to hack the facegen mesh to actually get it working, as the Racemenu sculptor isn't all that great with trying to manipulate mouth innards.

• 4 months later...

Apahguinsimo on 08 Mar 2015 - 04:14 AM, said:

"I hate to dig a thread up, but this is still relevant. Has anyone figured out an ironclad method for using follower faces on player characters? I watched the tutorial video above for the RaceMenu 3 method but it didn't work. I'm guessing followers with ECE faces interferes with it. What is the best method for using follower faces / bodies on a player character?"

Same here.

i've been reading every single post in this thread, only to find out that tutorial was never posted :(

What I wanted to do is turn a follower into a playable character, just for personal use: nexusmods . com/skyrim/mods/68944/

Being the noob that i am, I've tried the Racemenu 3 method but the result was terrible, probably because I don't know how to apply the various custom head parts. I don't want to play Skyrim as a girl, but it looks like decent male character presets are somewhat of a myth...

• 2 weeks later...

I tried using the method for AVA follower but it didn't work :

Screenshot15056.jpg

I tried creating a new race based on the follower nifs and dds but i get the same result, would anyone help me with this please ? this is the mod : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59053

Here it is:

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/2191839-ava-follower/?p=29948150

I tried using it, it works perfect in third person view, but when i am in first person my hands are invisible, and this only happens when choosing the AVA preset provided, so my hands aren't invisible when choosing the standard ygnord preset.

furthermore when i try to change the body meshes i get a very bizarre gltich xD . 

any help ? :(

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Using this tutorial you all should be able to apply nearly any follower face to your player character. It worked for me at least.

After copying the face shape and tint like mentioned in the video, all you have to do is copy the follower eye, brow and skin textures and body meshes.

Edit: I see that it has been posted already, my bad.

Using this tutorial you all should be able to apply nearly any follower face to your player character. It worked for me at least.

After copying the face shape and tint like mentioned in the video, all you have to do is copy the follower eye, brow and skin textures and body meshes.

Edit: I see that it has been posted already, my bad.

cool ill give this a shot when i have time thanks

• 2 months later...

I always steal their faces with the racemenu plugin, although that doesn't seem to be the perfect solution. :s 

Are you converting them with all of their textures and specials and stats and whatever? 

And would you mind to convert this one for me please? *-* 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/65830/?

I tried stealing his face, but neither does it copy his scars, nor does it copy his eyes, plus I'm stuck with my own skin color and stuff. >.<

Archived