Can we get this for Skyrim?

Hentai-chan

I was looking around for 'the best character creator ever' out of curiosity and I came across this particular creator for a Korean MMORPG called Black Desert. And I thought to myself "We need all of this stuff for Skyrim" (And, if at all possible, for Fallout, I don't need to tell you how horrendous its character creator is) Here's the link:

http://www.destructoid.com/this-may-be-the-best-character-creator-system-for-a-game-yet-273000.phtml

Canwegetit? Canwegetit? Canwegetit? Can we get it??

Puppy_eyes-2.jpg

make a unversal hair rig that works with scaling functions, the script stuff in RaceMenu is not really the problem, just a few hours, only the hair meshes, an unversal rig, and a unversal physics xml is the problem.

So does that mean there's hope? Oh, that reminds me: Will there be vertex editor for RaceMenu in the near future? It's the one thing I miss from when I had just Enhanced Character Edit.

Dang, can't wait for Black Desert to come to the West.

I wouldn't hold my breath. I think they decided against localizing and releasing it in NA. I think some Russian company picked it up but remains to be seen if they have any plans to localize Black Desert for English speaking players.

5 years in, I've given up waiting for Blade & Soul.

make a unversal hair rig that works with scaling functions, the script stuff in RaceMenu is not really the problem, just a few hours, only the hair meshes, an unversal rig, and a unversal physics xml is the problem.

So does that mean there's hope? Oh, that reminds me: Will there be vertex editor for RaceMenu in the near future? It's the one thing I miss from when I had just Enhanced Character Edit.

Scalable/Moveable hair

Give me a skeleton with hair bones that work on hairs with multiple length which are also HDT phyiscs capable, and I make you RM sliders for it. Not more to it. I would already be possible to do it with the avaiable ones, but one racemenu plugin for one hair is dumb to do, and most HDT hairs have either really specific bone layouts or are confusing as hell for moving.

Vertex Edit:

Expired is working on something in that direction, I don't know more.

I wouldn't hold my breath. I think they decided against localizing and releasing it in NA. I think some Russian company picked it up but remains to be seen if they have any plans to localize Black Desert for English speaking players.

What are you talking about? they've already got a western publisher, well sort of, it's a publisher well-known in the east, but are expanding to the west.. They announced it like 2 months ago.

Although it's currently slated for a early 2016 release.

Also, black desert is already being translated to english by Pearl Abyss, they are doing it themselves.

Give me a skeleton with hair bones that work on hairs with multiple length which are also HDT phyiscs capable, and I make you RM sliders for it. Not more to it. I would already be possible to do it with the avaiable ones, but one racemenu plugin for one hair is dumb to do, and most HDT hairs have either really specific bone layouts or are confusing as hell for moving.

Is that why they dangle around so much? The only good HDT hair was "Skyrim Hair Physics Project" by xp32. While it did dangle, it was better than recent ones, I think. Too bad it doesn't work with the latest HDT Physics Plugin. Maybe that one can be used a base, if possible? Just for initial tests.

if you use this character creation, then you need several hours to create a character!

wonder when you actually want to play? for me that is clearly too much of the good,

I have no desire to screw around for hours,'re a character as is the way I like it.

I'm sure it's optional, meaning you're not required to make a face and just run a default.

Skyrim creation system with or without mods still terrible. Going be while before anybody create mod like Black Desert. Take four years add HDT to Skyrim, system like that take long time get done. 

Parts like body scaling can be done in Skyrim with either RaceMenu or Enhanced Character Edit. Though the former is more detalied in its approach. What dropped my jaw was hair scaling. How cool is that!? I really don't care how long it takes, it would be very cool to see that in Skyrim. And if you say Skyrim's creation is terrible, you obviously haven't played Fallout.

Skyrim creation system with or without mods still terrible. Going be while before anybody create mod like Black Desert. Take four years add HDT to Skyrim, system like that take long time get done. 

4 years!? Are you in your right mind d- *checks who*

Well that explains why.

For the record Skyrim was released in December 2011. I've seen HDT around late 2013, so that's less than 2 years. Not 4 years got it? If its 4 years it would be 2016.

Also

Skyrim creation system with or without mods still terrible

Are you kidding me? Did you even see the amount of impressive characters created from the past year? I still even remember one that didn't use either Racemenu/ECE and still managed to looked good. Look, it doesn't matter how good the 'creation' system is, if you suck at proportions you're still gonna suck regardless.

Anyways many of what was showed in Black Desert won't be implemented in Skyrim simply because of engine limitations. With that said most of the customization is already possible in Skyrim, its just less fancy.

What are you talking about? they've already got a western publisher, well sort of, it's a publisher well-known in the east, but are expanding to the west.. They announced it like 2 months ago.

Although it's currently slated for a early 2016 release.

Also, black desert is already being translated to english by Pearl Abyss, they are doing it themselves.

Sorry, I wasn't sure but I read an article that mentioned that while it was picked up by some Russian company that might do an English localization, the game itself was not going to be officially released in North America. That said, you might be able to digital download it somewhere but whether there will be any actual Western servers or at least stable access to one of the Eastern servers remains to be seen.

Archived