Can we get this for Skyrim?

Hentai-chan

Skyrim creation system with or without mods still terrible. Going be while before anybody create mod like Black Desert. Take four years add HDT to Skyrim, system like that take long time get done. 

Parts like body scaling can be done in Skyrim with either RaceMenu or Enhanced Character Edit. Though the former is more detalied in its approach. What dropped my jaw was hair scaling. How cool is that!? I really don't care how long it takes, it would be very cool to see that in Skyrim. And if you say Skyrim's creation is terrible, you obviously haven't played Fallout.

awf95u.jpg

Hair scaling is cool, but need permission from modder first before try this. Not everybody into sharing hair mods. (SG Hairs) Just looking at bigger picture here. Why I say going take long time get done. Still playing Fallout to this day. :D

Skyrim creation system with or without mods still terrible. Going be while before anybody create mod like Black Desert. Take four years add HDT to Skyrim, system like that take long time get done. 

4 years!? Are you in your right mind d- *checks who*

Well that explains why.

For the record Skyrim was released in December 2011. I've seen HDT around late 2013, so that's less than 2 years. Not 4 years got it? If its 4 years it would be 2016.

Also

Skyrim creation system with or without mods still terrible

Are you kidding me? Did you even see the amount of impressive characters created from the past year? I still even remember one that didn't use either Racemenu/ECE and still managed to looked good. Look, it doesn't matter how good the 'creation' system is, if you suck at proportions you're still gonna suck regardless.

Anyways many of what was showed in Black Desert won't be implemented in Skyrim simply because of engine limitations. With that said most of the customization is already possible in Skyrim, its just less fancy.

Was 2011? Good, because show how much I don't care about Bethesda games at this point. Good for you playing with terrible customization feature still trap in 2005. It skyrim mod people! If want create great characters I go to games give me in depth create a player feature I deserve. :lol:

Take four years add HDT to Skyrim, system like that take long time get done. 

Still playing Fallout to this day.  :D

Was 2011? Good, because show how much I don't care about Bethesda games at this point. 

If want create great characters I go to games give me in depth create a player feature I deserve. 

Someone call an ambulance please. This guy needs help bad.

making Skyrim be able to do that, and allow so much customization would require a massive overhaul of almost everything in skyrim.

1st of all u'd have to remake ever character model from scratch(or close to scratch) *don't forget to including NPC's*, from fingers, hands, arms, legs and the rest of the model

then u'd have to define every possibility you can imagine for just the basic skeleton, then the textures for said body, and then the animations

like sitting, holding a cup, drawing your bow, quiver, using the shield, the sword(s) and such.

to do this, you'd need like 50 -100 people to cover all aspect of  the work, working basically a full time job to see it done in a respectable time scale.

you have to think, every action you can do in skyrim would have to be re-animated, re-textured, even if its just shooting a bow. u'd have to have the finger

animated like mad.

but i digress,

so. possible.. yes

feasible .. No, you might as well just make a new game, it would be simpler i guess.

you would need the biggest modding GROUPS to agree to remake all of animations and textures and such.

to make it possible, and then u'd need master modders like Ashal to code that mayhem.

so if you think you can get the top 10 Modding Groups like CBBE,7base and such for textures.

and the same for every aspect. like FNIS for animations, then the coders..

if you can get all of them to agree to take on such a overhaul. it is VERY possible.

One would have to be pretty brave or pretty stupid to even attempt to redo the entire character customization. Most of it is already in Skyrim. The only thing missing is hair scaling. From Groovtama's comment, I understand that creating a universal skeleton would be challenging but I believe if someone out there is interested in this and would be willing put the time in it, it can be done. Mind you, I am no modder. But you don't have to be a modder to dream.

Archived