I had a freakin heart attack when i saw the race was off nexus.

Same here. xD

I wonder what the people, who don't know about loverslab and/or this topic, are thinking...

The end of the world is coming!

nuff said lol

Not quite but it will be the end of the world for MSI if they don't ship my reboot disc soon. Was forced to formate my computer so I'm stuck with my mobile device for now. Sooner I get my disc, I can be back in action, now I just need to keep my fingers crossed that not everything was lost!

It's a huge shame that such extreme events have caused delays, and pushbacks to the mod, but more over, have effected you guys' lives (Kritta and yourself Porsche)...

I'd have felt much happier if both of you had simply said, 

"I had other commitments, and had to put off work on the mod for a bit" 

Instead of having to go through such 'cruddy' things :(

Glad to hear everything's on the up with you two though! :D

I had a freakin heart attack when i saw the race was off nexus.

Same here. xD

I wonder what the people, who don't know about loverslab and/or this topic, are thinking...

The end of the world is coming!

nuff said lol

Not quite but it will be the end of the world for MSI if they don't ship my reboot disc soon. Was forced to formate my computer so I'm stuck with my mobile device for now. Sooner I get my disc, I can be back in action, now I just need to keep my fingers crossed that not everything was lost!

Waiting sucks balls. I hope everything is still there somewhere....

I have to wait a week to try to re-format my laptop since I have assignments due which I need a computer for. Doh! Then I will see if it's the HDD on the way out (with funds allowing i'll go buy a new SSD), or some software which is killing my RAM and causing hand burning, keyboard melting overheating issues. *sigh*. I think it's about to shuffle off for good unfortunately.

oops. I just deleted the lykaios off the nexus. >:| was meant to get rid of only KS Beast Hair, but clicked the wrong file. oh well.

Well, i still got the files in my pc, so if you wanna i can send it back :D

I still have them, I just can't be bothered re-uploading the whole thing only to take it down again to replace it with the new race when its done. (hopefully soon!)

Just saw the post on your Tumblr Kritta! I'm impressed about all those features :o - I'm sooooooooo already hyped about it! I'm just wondering how it will affect existing characters tho. Like... Reducing their stats to more vanilla levels, the Fire Resistance going down, and the speed/jump bonuses (and the power to turn into a wolf for a while). I hope it doesn't encounter any problems while updating...

Anyways! Good luck with your laptop and all of that! I hope that you already recovered from that pesky furniture you had.

I've been checking this thread out, yet I've never said anything, WELL NO MORE. XD Just about like everyone else, I am SUPER hyped about what's to become of this mod. Although, thinking of the followers, and I've many ideas for them myself, possibly make them more than your usual followers..maybe make them somewhat like Inigo, BUT, I'll just ask you a few things for now since I'd like to see this mod come out a little sooner. xD One, will we have an option to not have the 6 nipples, just similar to what is now? And Two, Zvoruna, how will she operate? Will she be like a spell blade with light armor/cast alteration spells for armor? Because if she does what I think she does(Bows and spells) I can see the AI being very confused as to what to use at a range.

Aye, just chirping in a few ideas as well:

Firstly, would it be possible to update male and female separately? I.E Can I have the more 'feral' 6 nipple option over the CBBE, but then use the SOS Addon compatible male version (when it's released)? That may already be the plan, and I've simply mis-interpreted what's going on, but just for clarification's sake, I thought I'd ask that.

Finally, while this may be a bit of an odd request, would it be possible to have a 'feed' ability added to the Lykaios standalone? There is a similar race mod (which I believe you lent the textures for) called the Ulfhednar [*spelling*] and by pressing the V key, you're able to munch on dead peeps and animals. 
My particular character, post-removal from Nexus, was this pretty brutal two handed 'Gnoll' type, and it would kinda (?) make sense if I could yanno... 'consume the prey' so to speak. 

I know there's the cannibalism quest etc, but for immersion's sake, I'd rather not have to consider myself a cannibal just to follow up with the feral/wild behaviour which I felt was default to the race - or at the very least my character - ... besides, people telling me I had chronic halitosis every 5 seconds wore a little thin after a while! :') 

Just saw the post on your Tumblr Kritta! I'm impressed about all those features :o - I'm sooooooooo already hyped about it! I'm just wondering how it will affect existing characters tho. Like... Reducing their stats to more vanilla levels, the Fire Resistance going down, and the speed/jump bonuses (and the power to turn into a wolf for a while). I hope it doesn't encounter any problems while updating...

Anyways! Good luck with your laptop and all of that! I hope that you already recovered from that pesky furniture you had.

I probably wouldn't recommend using it on an existing lykaios character, since there have been ALOT of changes to the .esp. but worth trying if you're going to lose a really fantastic PC.

I've been checking this thread out, yet I've never said anything, WELL NO MORE. XD Just about like everyone else, I am SUPER hyped about what's to become of this mod. Although, thinking of the followers, and I've many ideas for them myself, possibly make them more than your usual followers..maybe make them somewhat like Inigo, BUT, I'll just ask you a few things for now since I'd like to see this mod come out a little sooner. xD One, will we have an option to not have the 6 nipples, just similar to what is now? And Two, Zvoruna, how will she operate? Will she be like a spell blade with light armor/cast alteration spells for armor? Because if she does what I think she does(Bows and spells) I can see the AI being very confused as to what to use at a range.

As for the body shapes: you have your choice of 4 body types, and matching textures. so each body type is as follows, with these options:

The All in one installer will (pending file size) include all 4 female body types and texture options.

UNP:

Unp body with Smooth textures(no nipple or lady parts)

UNP body with bare belly textures(nipples, and lady parts, only two breasts)

UNP Body with Furry belly textures(Nipples show through fur, lady parts visible, two breasts)

CBBE:

CBBE body with Smooth textures (no nipple or lady parts)

CBBE body with bare belly textures(nipples, and lady parts, only two breasts)

CBBE Body with Furry belly textures(Nipples show through fur, lady parts visible, two breasts)

Nude Anthro Body: TBBP/HDT body (yes, six bouncy boobs!)

Nude body with bare belly textures(nipples, and lady parts, only two breasts)

Nude Body with Furry belly textures(Nipples show through fur, lady parts visible, two breasts)

Vanilla:

Vanilla with Smooth (no nipple or lady parts) The vanilla only Kiddie version will be released seperately on nexus also, with no naughty bits at all.

Boys get a choice of Vanilla body, SOS Default or the 'Nude anthro'.

Choice of with or without nipple textures. (I found a really nifty way to have the one texture for ALL three male body types, with NO SEAM)

____

With Zvoruna, the idea was she is wanting to keep a serious distance away from enemies, so when she has a Bow equipped she will use that first and once running out of arrows will use destruction spells as a last resort. Despite her quest for revenge, she is still a frightened little pup inside.

I'm hoping to have a dialogue option where you can choose how she uses her abilities, (or just take her bow off her...)

Still if she doesn't work out I can always change her abilities up a bit and remove her destruction spells, making her just an archer.

In the end I'd love to have all of these followers as unique as Inigo and Sofia, but time restrictions will probably mean that they will be basic at the first release with no real dialogue to start with. I'll update them after the initial release (or someone who knows how to make great NPCs can help out!)

Aye, just chirping in a few ideas as well:

Firstly, would it be possible to update male and female separately? I.E Can I have the more 'feral' 6 nipple option over the CBBE, but then use the SOS Addon compatible male version (when it's released)? That may already be the plan, and I've simply mis-interpreted what's going on, but just for clarification's sake, I thought I'd ask that.

Finally, while this may be a bit of an odd request, would it be possible to have a 'feed' ability added to the Lykaios standalone? There is a similar race mod (which I believe you lent the textures for) called the Ulfhednar [*spelling*] and by pressing the V key, you're able to munch on dead peeps and animals. 

My particular character, post-removal from Nexus, was this pretty brutal two handed 'Gnoll' type, and it would kinda (?) make sense if I could yanno... 'consume the prey' so to speak. 

I know there's the cannibalism quest etc, but for immersion's sake, I'd rather not have to consider myself a cannibal just to follow up with the feral/wild behaviour which I felt was default to the race - or at the very least my character - ... besides, people telling me I had chronic halitosis every 5 seconds wore a little thin after a while! :') 

Male and female bodies can be chosen indepenantly in the all in one installer. So you can have SOS/SAM males, and any of the female bodies. The plan would be to have the SOS updated addon only overwrite your current choice for males once installed, so it shouldn't effect your females body shapes. The Lykaios race has its own dedicated folder structure so it wont interfere with any other race in the game now. (including .tri shapes for the face morphs)

I'll see how hard it is to add the feed ability and get it working. (i'll pull apart the Ulfhednar race and see waht Derok did).

As for the body shapes: you have your choice of 4 body types, and matching textures. so each body type is as follows, with these options:

The All in one installer will (pending file size) include all 4 female body types and texture options.

UNP:

Unp body with Smooth textures(no nipple or lady parts)

UNP body with bare belly textures(nipples, and lady parts, only two breasts)

UNP Body with Furry belly textures(Nipples show through fur, lady parts visible, two breasts)

CBBE:

CBBE body with Smooth textures (no nipple or lady parts)

CBBE body with bare belly textures(nipples, and lady parts, only two breasts)

CBBE Body with Furry belly textures(Nipples show through fur, lady parts visible, two breasts)

Nude Anthro Body: TBBP/HDT body (yes, six bouncy boobs!)

Nude body with bare belly textures(nipples, and lady parts, only two breasts)

Nude Body with Furry belly textures(Nipples show through fur, lady parts visible, two breasts)

Vanilla:

Vanilla with Smooth (no nipple or lady parts) The vanilla only Kiddie version will be released seperately on nexus also, with no naughty bits at all.

Boys get a choice of Vanilla body, SOS Default or the 'Nude anthro'.

Choice of with or without nipple textures. (I found a really nifty way to have the one texture for ALL three male body types, with NO SEAM)

____

With Zvoruna, the idea was she is wanting to keep a serious distance away from enemies, so when she has a Bow equipped she will use that first and once running out of arrows will use destruction spells as a last resort. Despite her quest for revenge, she is still a frightened little pup inside.

I'm hoping to have a dialogue option where you can choose how she uses her abilities, (or just take her bow off her...)

Still if she doesn't work out I can always change her abilities up a bit and remove her destruction spells, making her just an archer.

In the end I'd love to have all of these followers as unique as Inigo and Sofia, but time restrictions will probably mean that they will be basic at the first release with no real dialogue to start with. I'll update them after the initial release (or someone who knows how to make great NPCs can help out!)

YaaaaY ;) 4 Body types :heart:

brilliant, very nice !! 

I probably wouldn't recommend using it on an existing lykaios character, since there have been ALOT of changes to the .esp. but worth trying if you're going to lose a really fantastic PC.

Then I think I'll play a for a while more, take the character to an empty cell (Maybe Breezehome, and I'll tell my followers to wait outside probably) and update the mod once there... Because, I really *really* don't want to start again with the game lol. Or I could keep playing and... just start again once the mod is released with the ESP updates....

I believe there's a way to avoid some of the problems the changes to the ESP may produce, by cleaning the Powers the race had beforehand... (and probably setting the changes for health/magicka/stamina [if desired, that is] through console commands. Dunno how much you'll change the Skills levels tho. I hope that not too much lol)

Imperious - Races: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61218/does that cleaning process thru a MCM menu, that cleans the vanilla powers for your PC, and adds the modified ones from the mod. Or well... Something similar to that. I've only used it once to be honest, just before I started using Lykaios (on an VEEEEEERY old save with my Khajiit [RIP Ma'Ika, my female khajiit. July 2012 - March 2015] ).

But ehh, who knows really. We'll have to see until it comes out!

EDIT: Fixed how old my Ma'ika was -- The oldest savegame I have of her is from Sept 4th, 2012. Wow.

Hiya Kritty,

I'm in a bit of a pickle: I'm trying to decide whether I should keep playing my current lykaios(level 15) or ditch it and wait for the new version of this mod?

Has there been any estimation of when the new version will be out? :)

I have a simple solution that may, or may not work. Keep playing with your Lykaios as usual, but when the new verison comes out, before you install it, race change to another race, maybe a khajiit or argonian and then save. Install the new version over the old one(Or uninstall the old lykaios race mod if it works better) and then go back to that save and race change back into a lykaios, and bam! Everything's spick and span..I think. xD

Then I think I'll play a for a while more, take the character to an empty cell (Maybe Breezehome, and I'll tell my followers to wait outside probably) and update the mod once there... Because, I really *really* don't want to start again with the game lol. Or I could keep playing and... just start again once the mod is released with the ESP updates....

I believe there's a way to avoid some of the problems the changes to the ESP may produce, by cleaning the Powers the race had beforehand... (and probably setting the changes for health/magicka/stamina [if desired, that is] through console commands. Dunno how much you'll change the Skills levels tho. I hope that not too much lol)

Imperious - Races: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61218/does that cleaning process thru a MCM menu, that cleans the vanilla powers for your PC, and adds the modified ones from the mod. Or well... Something similar to that. I've only used it once to be honest, just before I started using Lykaios (on an VEEEEEERY old save with my Khajiit [RIP Ma'Ika, my female khajiit. July 2012 - March 2015] ).

But ehh, who knows really. We'll have to see until it comes out!

EDIT: Fixed how old my Ma'ika was -- The oldest savegame I have of her is from Sept 4th, 2012. Wow.

I think it's possible to update it. First step, as you said, go to a closed cell. Preferably a small one. Next, press the ~ key and type in "player.showracemenu". Make sure you have saved your appearance into a preset, then change your race to anything not using lykaios assets. Save your character, save the game, exit to the desktop. Install the update. Once you load the game again, (Personally I'd leave the cell first then come back, but I'm just paranoid of ctds) open the racemenu again and switch to lykaios. Load your preset, and you should be good to go!

Hopefully that'll work once the update comes out. Fortunately for me, I don't have to worry about it. My skyrim game's already utterly fucked, so I've gotta drop everything and start over...AGAIN!!! (Script errors...I hate you...)

Using SetRaceMenu to change race will change Health Magicka and Stamina, and I think may affect skill levels. You will have to use further console commands (Player.SetAv Health, Magicka, Stamina) to put your Health Magicka and Stamina back where they were.

Depending on what all has changed, I'm not sure using a RaceMenu preset will get you back your appearance. I'd take a couple of screenshots from different angles, just in case.

The post at the bottom of this thread:

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2243525

has a tutorial for how to change your race via the console without changing your stats. It's a bit more complicated than just using ShowRaceMenu. I've never used this method, so use at your own risk.

Using SetRaceMenu to change race will change Health Magicka and Stamina, and I think may affect skill levels. You will have to use further console commands (Player.SetAv Health, Magicka, Stamina) to put your Health Magicka and Stamina back where they were.

Depending on what all has changed, I'm not sure using a RaceMenu preset will get you back your appearance. I'd take a couple of screenshots from different angles, just in case.

The post at the bottom of this thread:

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2243525

has a tutorial for how to change your race via the console without changing your stats. It's a bit more complicated than just using ShowRaceMenu. I've never used this method, so use at your own risk.

Using 'tgm' in the console before using ShowRaceMenu leaves stats and skill levels unmodified too, if I recall correctly. As for whether or not that works during a race change, I'm not entirely sure, but I don't see why it wouldn't work for it.