#131  Lykaios Males!: post #131  krittakitty Posted 10 December 2014 - 07:53 PM

Well this looks 'COMPLETE' to me, and AWESOME work in the process. Yes I see the much overdue hair styles even for Khajiit  and the Cock being worked on, but the rest here looks done to me, or am I missing something when I read all these posts?

I sure don't see a link to any of that which was demonstrated, could we PLEASE get at least that to work with ? 

I would HATE to see that much awesome work being held back because of 'Real Life' bogging down all the 'optional' items. 

Please!!!!

krittakitty already said she wanted to finish the work in full, IIRC. And she wouldn't be the only one. She has high standards, and I for one want to see what she's got as much as any other, but I'm going to be patient. and wait to see what there is once the team is done with it. Pushing and begging tends to drive devs away from content they enjoy, and then away from all developing entirely.

Sorry you all had so much trouble. As I said before my BDay, that old WIP model even was pretty complete to me. Could just cut out the cock area for SOS like others do, up load the Mesh and Texture and we all be just tickled pink with even that model personally. Could you perhaps do so with what you all do have at present? 

I believe really most of us are concerned with A) works with SOS and SL B) get the mesh and textures and that be about it :) LOL!  Thanks ! 

Well this looks 'COMPLETE' to me, and AWESOME work in the process. Yes I see the much overdue hair styles even for Khajiit  and the Cock being worked on, but the rest here looks done to me, or am I missing something when I read all these posts?

I sure don't see a link to any of that which was demonstrated, could we PLEASE get at least that to work with ? 

I would HATE to see that much awesome work being held back because of 'Real Life' bogging down all the 'optional' items. 

Please!!!!

krittakitty already said she wanted to finish the work in full, IIRC. And she wouldn't be the only one. She has high standards, and I for one want to see what she's got as much as any other, but I'm going to be patient. and wait to see what there is once the team is done with it. Pushing and begging tends to drive devs away from content they enjoy, and then away from all developing entirely.

Sorry you all had so much trouble. As I said before my BDay, that old WIP model even was pretty complete to me. Could just cut out the cock area for SOS like others do, up load the Mesh and Texture and we all be just tickled pink with even that model personally. Could you perhaps do so with what you all do have at present? 

I believe really most of us are concerned with A) works with SOS and SL B) get the mesh and textures and that be about it :) LOL!  Thanks ! 

Ummm, isn't there already that setup on Nexus?  I think it's titled Legacy Lyakos

Please!!!!

Ummm, isn't there already that setup on Nexus?  I think it's titled Legacy Lyakos

Legacy version does not have the hair/mane, fluffy tail or multi-boob of the models Nerogoth mentioned. I believe they are requesting a Beta version instead of waiting for the full one when everything is done. If the rest of the Lykaios is ready before the male genitalia, I would like to see a "beta" of the race update, which obviously would not have the male add-on until it was ready.

Please!!!!

Legacy version does not have the hair/mane, fluffy tail or multi-boob of the models Nerogoth mentioned. I believe they are requesting a Beta version instead of waiting for the full one when everything is done. If the rest of the Lykaios is ready before the male genitalia, I would like to see a "beta" of the race update, which obviously would not have the male add-on until it was ready.

Hey all,

The legacy version over on the nexus is the OLD version which was accidentally removed, it was re-uploaded just to place hold until the new version is done.

AND a FYI: the 'Race' itself is coming out on its own for now and then the SOS 'Lykaios' add on will be a separate DL later on since it's not quite ready.

The race will be 'SOS' ready though, so i'll make sure that for now you'll at least be able to have either Human or Carlos's Canine until the Lykaios sheath is ready and working.

I've only JUST finished my assessment for university, and I'm recovering from a 32hr assignment writing marathon so I'm going to take a few sanity days before I get back into finishing this mod once and for all!

There will be a test version uploaded here just to make sure all the racial abilities are working before the final .esm is made. So you guys will all get first dibs on the mod when its ready for testing. :D

Anyways! I have the next 8 weeks free so I should get it done pretty quickly I hope!

Cheers!

Kritta.

Please!!!!

Hey all,

The legacy version over on the nexus is the OLD version which was accidentally removed, it was re-uploaded just to place hold until the new version is done.

AND a FYI: the 'Race' itself is coming out on its own for now and then the SOS 'Lykaios' add on will be a separate DL later on since it's not quite ready.

The race will be 'SOS' ready though, so i'll make sure that for now you'll at least be able to have either Human or Carlos's Canine until the Lykaios sheath is ready and working.

I've only JUST finished my assessment for university, and I'm recovering from a 32hr assignment writing marathon so I'm going to take a few sanity days before I get back into finishing this mod once and for all!

There will be a test version uploaded here just to make sure all the racial abilities are working before the final .esm is made. So you guys will all get first dibs on the mod when its ready for testing. :D

Anyways! I have the next 8 weeks free so I should get it done pretty quickly I hope!

Cheers!

Kritta.

wait.... I'm seeing a lot of referance to SoS, isn't this made for SAM?

Please!!!!

Hey all,

Cheers!

Kritta.

wait.... I'm seeing a lot of referance to SoS, isn't this made for SAM?

It should work for both when we are done with it.

I'M ALIVE! (though I have this underlying feeling wishing that I wasn't currently lol)

Had a 'minor' car wreck and stuck in the hospital for a few days, possibly even the full weekend until my neck and back arn't so taunt no thanks to the dame airbag that savagely attacked me...

beginning to think something is testing my temper tolerances rather than my psychical tolerance.

I'M ALIVE! (though I have this underlying feeling wishing that I wasn't currently lol)

Had a 'minor' car wreck and stuck in the hospital for a few days, possibly even the full weekend until my neck and back arn't so taunt no thanks to the dame airbag that savagely attacked me...

beginning to think something is testing my temper tolerances rather than my psychical tolerance.

Ouch! you poor thing! :( Hope you're feeling better soon. I hope you have some good drugs on hand!

oh god car accidents are 0% fun. like at all. i was going to start overhauling all the khajiit npcs in my game but now I kinda want to wait until you finish lykaios krittakitty. mostly for your awesome hairs.

... there's like 58 npc/actor entries in skyrim.esm alone for khajiit.

Ouch! you poor thing! :( Hope you're feeling better soon. I hope you have some good drugs on hand!

The crazy wankers were giving me horse pills to deal with the pain. I was just chuckin' the whole lot of them right to the bin lol so they finally gave me an IV this morn. I make for a terrible hospital person...

And damages to the car... Doesn't look like much... Becuase it isn't but I have to figure out something before Tues or I'm in deep doodoo with work x.@

Least, after studying the photos I see why the air bag had a delay in firing.

Oi, FML -_-!

post-105294-0-75592600-1432217739_thumb.jpg

The crazy wankers were giving me horse pills to deal with the pain. I was just chuckin' the whole lot of them right to the bin lol so they finally gave me an IV this morn. I make for a terrible hospital person...

And damages to the car... Doesn't look like much... Becuase it isn't but I have to figure out something before Tues or I'm in deep doodoo with work x.@

Oi, FML -_-!

Well you could file for an FMLA (if you are in the US but I'm sure most countries have something similar) because you are currently hospitalized and thus probably can't attend work.

Oi, FML -_-!

Well you could file for an FMLA (if you are in the US but I'm sure most countries have something similar) because you are currently hospitalized and thus probably can't attend work.

They said I should be out tomorrow or as early as later today if my back and neck show signs of improvement. Turns out the blast from the bag pushing me back bruised a lot of ligaments but not whiplash (thank the divines!) I don't have to be back to work until Tues and I dare say I should be fine, if not then I've 2wks worth of sickleave that I can use up lol I now just have to figure out what to do about transportation without risk of loosing my job x.x

oh god car accidents are 0% fun. like at all. i was going to start overhauling all the khajiit npcs in my game but now I kinda want to wait until you finish lykaios krittakitty. mostly for your awesome hairs.

ooooh! if you give me more time I'll also have the different Khajiit textures done so you can have some variety in their coat patterns for each NPC :D

Oi, FML -_-!

They said I should be out tomorrow or as early as later today if my back and neck show signs of improvement. Turns out the blast from the bag pushing me back bruised a lot of ligaments but not whiplash (thank the divines!) I don't have to be back to work until Tues and I dare say I should be fine, if not then I've 2wks worth of sickleave that I can use up lol I now just have to figure out what to do about transportation without risk of loosing my job x.x

Meep.... poor thing. I'm sure there will be some kind of cheap stand in vehicle around somewhere? How long is the drive for you to work each day?

ooooh! if you give me more time I'll also have the different Khajiit textures done so you can have some variety in their coat patterns for each NPC :D

Oi, FML -_-!

Meep.... poor thing. I'm sure there will be some kind of cheap stand in vehicle around somewhere? How long is the drive for you to work each day?

It's about 45min drive without traffic though I was a dumbarse and declined rental coverage when I got my insurance lol Soooo with no temporary auto at the moment, it is a race of how fast I can get out of this hell hole of overpaid people and drugs to getting my car back and fixing it up before Tuesday, when work resumes x.x

I have my Datsun as a second car but it isn't insured for commute use... so that's out of the picture lol. Needless to say, this is going to put a big hold on a lot of things including this project but I 'hope' to be in a position to resume by weekend after next.

Guest guilmonn

Will the lykaios be bodyslide compatible?

I mean, will you be able to get pregnant, etc?

Lykaios body is bodyslide compatible.

You can get pregnant by third party mods, like hentai pregnacy. Works well for Lykaios.

Will the lykaios be bodyslide compatible?

I mean, will you be able to get pregnant, etc?

Lykaios body is bodyslide compatible.

You can get pregnant by third party mods, like hentai pregnacy. Works well for Lykaios.

As Guilmonn said,  I would only recommend using those type of pregnancy mods with the 'normal' body replaces. the Nude Body (with 6 breasts) while it IS HDT and belly node weighted will skew terribly if you set the belly scale any higher than a slight bump so I wouldnt recommend that.

I'm including (body slide compatible) HDT bodies for CBBE, and also UNP in the installation as well as the non pregnancy weighted versions but You will still need to have a HDT skeleton installed with belly bones, the 3rd party mods and pregnancy weighted clothing.

But you can easily swap out the included bodies for one of your choice. I've got both types of texture map covered, so it should be compatible with pretty much any body mod out there.

At this stage the Lykaios will just use Khajiit armors (until I can figure out the quickest way to make a new armor race for Lykaios) so its a good idea to match what ever bodyslide shape and size you have for Khajiit armors to your Lykaios so there isnt a big difference between nude and clothed bodies.

I'm curious, Kritta, as to the texture options we'll have for the Lykaios.  I remember a discussion from the old Lykaios page, but at the same time, I also don't wish to be the reason for more delays.  So I'd just be happy knowing what it'll have for release.