Will hope to relase this damn thing once CK starts playing nice. I keep having this really bothersome issue where when I add headparts for the Lykaios race, they are tagged to be used by Lykaios race but WONT show up in game at all. The thing that bothers me is that I've followed the 'creating a playable race the right way' tutorial EXACTLY. I did it the same for the original lykaios race, and they eyes and hairs worked perfectly for that. NFI what the problem is. *sigh*

Are you using a modded, or at least heavily modded, version of skyrim to get your resources from? I tried that with the creation kit and it flat out failed to do anything.

OMGGGGGGGGGG It looks so good, I can't wait! I only wish now that all the people who make the beast SL animations I love so much also made player and NPC anims too.

I think so too! I really find it surprizing that no one has made stand alone animations for Beast races which move their tails to better more realistic positions when horse riding and sitting. Heck even in SL anims, they just clip through peoples torsos.

would LOVE for someone who can animate to make a tail wagging animation for the Lykaios when they are happy, and tucked between the legs when they are fighting or sad. That would be amazeballs, but probably not possible without changing khajiit too.

OMGGGGGGGGGG It looks so good, I can't wait! I only wish now that all the people who make the beast SL animations I love so much also made player and NPC anims too.

I think so too! I really find it surprizing that no one has made stand alone animations for Beast races which move their tails to better more realistic positions when horse riding and sitting. Heck even in SL anims, they just clip through peoples torsos.

would LOVE for someone who can animate to make a tail wagging animation for the Lykaios when they are happy, and tucked between the legs when they are fighting or sad. That would be amazeballs, but probably not possible without changing khajiit too.

Think a fair amount of people use the HDT tails mod on Nexus, rather than having to deal with broomsticks stuck up their asses. At least, that's how I dealt with it. I would be ecstatic if someone was to create a better animation set for beast races, and would gladly not use HDT tails, as nice as they are. Been trying to create a "better" beast race mod set, since I'm not a developer. Tried using the digitigrade skeleton thing running around, but it's incompatable with 1) XMPE 2)some mesh that i have that stubbornly overwrites it constantly. Tried to tweak the most updated XMPE skeleton to match the digitigrade skeleton mod, but I've just not spent enough time in modding anything to make any progress. And I don't feel like doing a massive amount of troubleshooting to figure out what keeps forcing its own meshes onto my khajiit's feet.

Anyway, I'm super eager to see what you have released, once you feel it's ready. :cool:

I'm currently running through the gauntlet that is facial morphs. I'm thinking I'll just postpone the morphs for now, since the original ones work well enough and then post the new ones in an update of the race later on. woo!

I was thinking of writing a blender script to help with facial morphs...

Oooh! Where did you find the troll animation?

Oh I found a troll race mod on nexus so its just the normal anims as a troll

Wow...if that could be done with werewolves, that would open the doors for a ton new animations for them. What's the mod for the trolls though?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/63357/?

Neat! :shy:

I had a freakin heart attack when i saw the race was off nexus.

Same here. xD

I wonder what the people, who don't know about loverslab and/or this topic, are thinking...

The end of the world is coming!

nuff said lol

Not quite but it will be the end of the world for MSI if they don't ship my reboot disc soon. Was forced to formate my computer so I'm stuck with my mobile device for now. Sooner I get my disc, I can be back in action, now I just need to keep my fingers crossed that not everything was lost!