Oooh! Where did you find the troll animation?

Oh I found a troll race mod on nexus so its just the normal anims as a troll

Wow...if that could be done with werewolves, that would open the doors for a ton new animations for them. What's the mod for the trolls though?

WIP of the hair styles. I'm currently adding in the hairline accessories, Beads, feathers, braids and things. I need to tweak the Alpha layers of the textures still to get them a little less jagged. Will also have alternative textures totally greyscale, so that you can get the hair the same colour as your skin tone without the 'yellow' base colour. All up over 25 hairstyles for each gender. Styles will be Unisex too. so this will work on boys :D. I'm also going to edit the vanilla hair meshes a bit so there are some low poly options.

WbJ47SI.jpg

I admire your dedication to making this the best, most fully-featured race mod out there. (There is a small part of me that wishes you'd release what you've got already...) Seriously, though, this is amazing. I really love that braid.

Oooh! Where did you find the troll animation?

Oh I found a troll race mod on nexus so its just the normal anims as a troll

Wow...if that could be done with werewolves, that would open the doors for a ton new animations for them. What's the mod for the trolls though?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/63357/?

WIP of the hair styles. I'm currently adding in the hairline accessories, Beads, feathers, braids and things. I need to tweak the Alpha layers of the textures still to get them a little less jagged. Will also have alternative textures totally greyscale, so that you can get the hair the same colour as your skin tone without the 'yellow' base colour. All up over 25 hairstyles for each gender. Styles will be Unisex too. so this will work on boys :D. I'm also going to edit the vanilla hair meshes a bit so there are some low poly options.

WbJ47SI.jpg

Can we expect an update soon?

WbJ47SI.jpg

Wow, nicely done there Krit. Thanks for updating, and heck thanks for making this mod public and putting in so much work for free. Here's proof why it pays to be patient folks!

Will hope to relase this damn thing once CK starts playing nice. I keep having this really bothersome issue where when I add headparts for the Lykaios race, they are tagged to be used by Lykaios race but WONT show up in game at all. The thing that bothers me is that I've followed the 'creating a playable race the right way' tutorial EXACTLY. I did it the same for the original lykaios race, and they eyes and hairs worked perfectly for that. NFI what the problem is. *sigh*

I've had similar problems such as that with the Creation Kit, can't quite remember how i fixed it but for me it had something to do with where the game was installed.. but seeing how it worked with the original race i doubt its that. <; can't have an amazing mod without some sort of complication along the way :P

@Adam Baum - That reminds me...

@krittakitty - Did you re-intall Skyrim at some point? Is it in My Games? As I recall, there are problems installing in My Games. Permissions issues, I think. It should probably be in My Documents instead.*

*This assumes you are using Windows. If you are not, I have no clue what might be wrong.

I have a dedicated gaming HDD which I install all skyrim related things to. As far as I know during install there is no way to specify a different folder for the .ini files which the game puts under 'My Games\Skyrim'. The game folder itself with all my content is on the games drive. :/  No idea whats going on. I need to re-install skyrim again anyway, since I'm stripping it back to pre-DLC just to make sure the mod runs fine on vanilla when I get it working.

Sorry, I should have checked my sources before posting. The problems I'm recalling seem to stem from where the game is installed, not where the saves are. By default that's 

Program Files\ Steam, so you want to have your Steam folder somewhere else. I have my Steam Installation in My Games. Granted, I've not tried to make my own custom race, so I don't know if it's the source of your problem or not.

Since you say you have a separate HDD, it would seem that's not the issue. Still, I'm sure many of us here would be glad to try to play Tech Support for you.