Brace yourselves, Elder Scrolls 6 is coming.

Womb Raider

I would pay full price + more for pre-orders if Bethesda did place the next Elder Scrolls series in the Black Marsh with a focus on Argonians.

And that's something I haven't nor plan on doing for any other game.

(No I'm not a pirate but usually I'm patient enough for a 90% off steam sale...)

Also on the wishlist, Newer Game Engine, better mod tools, Drop the Havok BS and transition to Physx, etc...

Here too people were saying it's a fake, and that pic was some photoshopped Anthology.

When I see these news I always hope they're true... but I admit I more hope to see FO4 before TES 6... ^_^

This, with the way they release stuff. FO4 would more than likely definitely be before TES6. Even though I love both, I really don't know which I would like more...

I only hope they update the engine, Unreal 4, Cryengine, Unigine, Frostbite, all the next gen engines cost no more than 2 million, and Bethesda made a lot more than that with every single game they release.

I thing is time for some update, they are using the shitty Creation Engine since 2004/5, and is an engine not optimized for multiple core processor. Today standard probably is a quad core with Hyper-threading in some cases, and we have an important bottleneck in that part because of that.

To be honest, we should know TES6 will come unless something terrible happen with FO4.

Skyrim is too huge of a commercial success for them to not follow up on it, and I doubt Bethesda is "sick" of making TES game yet.

And I do think that FO4 should come out next, another game that, again, too huge of a success to leave hanging, the game is also able to piggy back on the success of Skyrim on top of the last two FOs, and again no one is sick of it yet despite the rapid release between FO3 and FONV.

If anything I am suspecting that the success of Skyrim might be affecting why FO4 is taking so long to even announce.

But what is worth watching out for is the number of games that are nibbling on the whole TES style open world. Back in even Oblivion, FO era there's only a handful of successful open world games that arguably have the scope and scale of a Bethesda game. Now a days we are seeing a lot of companies trying to stand up to the challenge (or at least trying to sell their game as such), Witcher 3, Dragon Age 3, even Final Fantasy 15, and Zelda.

Obviously fake... haha

Fallout 4 will be out before TES VI. I think TES VI will be out in 2017-2018. Probably set in Valenwood.

Although it would be cool to see the home of the bosmer, I think that due to the way skyrim's story went, it will probably be set in Summerset Isle...which isn't all that awesome. 

But yeah, next is Fallout.  And I would expect it to revisit the east coast, although it would be cool to see Chicago or Denver from a Fallout perspective.  It just sucks that we aren't hearing anything from Bethesda. 

Places I want the next TES, in order from most to least want:

• Summerset Isles
  • Hammerfell
  • Black Marsh
  • Valenwood
  • Elsweyr

Well then you may get your wish. The interesting thing (to me) that the next game will have to cover is who won the skyrim civil war.  My bet is that it won't matter, because the dominion will overtake/demolish/erase both sides and take over, leading the next game to Summerset.  

well fake info aside, I'm REALLY surprised we haven't heard much if anything about the next TES game or even Fallout. You'd think they would want to get something out there soon. Dragon Age Inquisition is only a little over a month away, coming out in November. If it turns out to be as mod-able as Skyrim... sorry Skyrim you won't be seeing me for a while. :P So Bethesda, say something to keep me focused!

I only hope it will be a PC first not a damn console port, less bugs a lot more improved A.I<===very importend skyrim sucks in AI and diversity also voice and lines sucks.

No every damn cave with almost same enemy's.

We need more diversity.

Better story and no potato head kids :D

Then im happy to see Elder Scrolls VI other wise they shove it up there ass.

well fake info aside, I'm REALLY surprised we haven't heard much if anything about the next TES game or even Fallout. You'd think they would want to get something out there soon. Dragon Age Inquisition is only a little over a month away, coming out in November. If it turns out to be as mod-able as Skyrim... sorry Skyrim you won't be seeing me for a while. :P So Bethesda, say something to keep me focused!

They probably hoped there abomination called ESO would be next money cow thats why we don't here much about next Elder Scroll solo rpg installment.

By the time Elder Scroll VI comes Skyrim prolly sold 30 million on all platforms.

It's still selling rather good on steam(dunno about consoles?)

I only hope it will be a PC first not a damn console port, less bugs a lot more improved A.I<===very importend skyrim sucks in AI and diversity also voice and lines sucks.

No every damn cave with almost same enemy's.

We need more diversity.

Better story and no potato head kids :D

Then im happy to see Elder Scrolls VI other wise they shove it up there ass.

I agree. Make the PC version and then dumb it down for the console users. Not a console version released on the PC like we have with Skyrim.

I have no doubts that the next TES will come with the CK due to the amazing amount of work people have done and the creativity of mods that continue to flow unchecked. So I'm not worried about that.

But yes, more enemy variety. Not another "Oh look, a crypt... bet its full of draugr... again." or cookie cutter bandit factions. I think there was so much more to the culture of the forsworn but it all got cut away and slapped with simple bandit mentality. I mean come on. they have camps! a culture! How come there is no friendly forsworn tent villages you could visit. Why were they all hostile?

Also yes. It seems all the kids in Skyrim were bred from the same father. They all look the same. At least we got kids I suppose.

And yeah better voice acting and more voice actors please. Bioware managed to do it, so can you Bethesda. stop being lazy.

Archived