[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)

blabla11

2>reasoning for this is unknown other than original author left it there untouched for so long the updates requested for pahe needed to be done from those scripts

No maintenance by the original author, even if for a very long time does not matter.

If you completly modify a script from the .esm it apply for any updates of the base .esm (it's the case here) but also for any other add-on and can easily break them!

these are blabla's scripts referred to there, a number of modders have used his methods of rewriting the core scripts they're attempting to modify thru out the years. some modders have come to call these dirty edits and future updates of the mod they're attempting to modify results in conflicts from it, seen it far too often...

Inheritance is here to solve this problem with the keyword extends. By doing a new script, with a new name evidently,  extending the original you can completly rewrite any function or event letting the other add-ons using the old one or doing the same for their own needs.

that's something that will have to be looked into as pahe makes any new updates

edit:

some of those scripts blabla had to modify to fix faction issues both in the vanilla skyrim and with other mods, i don't think the changes he made to fix that could have been done from another script

a number of modders have used his methods of rewriting the core scripts they're attempting to modify thru out the years.

That was the only way before Papyrus (--> Fallout NV) so there has been some inertia :P

The new core will principally contain datas and methods to access to them, very few UI will be integrated and these UI will be optional. The objective is to let modders of add-ons concentrate on creativity and gameplay while assuring stability of the datas and the possibility to easyly share them between add-ons.

For example there will be basic enslavement system, optional, but if I decide (or someone else wants) to do an awesome enslavement graphical interface it will be possible to do whatever the modder want and when finished say to the core hey, I enslaved [actor], manage it I'll go to the next one!

So there are great chance that the gameplay/features will be moved in one .esp (or more than one) and I'll port some like that if nobody else port them. Some will be surely been removed, perhaps for example the combat ability of slaves because some mods as EFF permits to have 100 companions, manage them well and I would loose a lot of time without doing as well :)

On the same idea for example it will be possible to have one add-on producing children by impregnation (for more detail PM me :P ), one add-on producing children by genetic manipulation (alchemy) and a third getting the responsability to manage the children growing and training :)

With some experience, I think that having a mod and a modder wanting to do all at the same time in a big mod is the better way to miss a mod and kill it, so I prefer parallel developpement of multiples add-ons managing less features but managing them well.

edit: 

The only things I'm for now sure I'll work on are :

• The core
  • Some very small examples on how to use it, for new modders
  • A quest line
  • The fellow camp

a number of modders have used his methods of rewriting the core scripts they're attempting to modify thru out the years.

That was the only way before Papyrus (--> Fallout NV) so there has been some inertia :P

The new core will principally contain datas and methods to access to them, very few UI will be integrated and these UI will be optional. The objective is to let modders of add-ons concentrate on creativity and gameplay while assuring stability of the datas and the possibility to easyly share them between add-ons.

For example there will be basic enslavement system, optional, but if I decide (or someone else wants) to do an awesome enslavement graphical interface it will be possible to do whatever the modder want and when finished say to the core hey, I enslaved [actor], manage it I'll go to the next one!

So there are great chance that the gameplay/features will be moved in one .esp (or more than one) and I'll port some like that if nobody else port them. Some will be surely been removed, perhaps for example the combat ability of slaves because some mods as EFF permits to have 100 companions, manage them well and I would loose a lot of time without doing as well :)

On the same idea for example it will be possible to have one add-on producing children by impregnation (for more detail PM me :P ), one add-on producing children by genetic manipulation (alchemy) and a third getting the responsability to manage the children growing and training :)

With some experience, I think that having a mod and a modder wanting to do all at the same time in a big mod is the better way to miss a mod and kill it, so I prefer parallel developpement of multiples add-ons managing less features but managing them well.

edit: 

The only things I'm for now sure I'll work on are :

• The core
  • Some very small examples on how to use it, for new modders
  • A quest line
  • The fellow camp

i can only say there was a number of times blabla said he didn't want to overtax the papyrus engine with changes that were asked or recommended so while papyrus was being used already, i can't argue for that or against it personally

Its my first post so hi everyone.

I have 3 problems with Paradise halls skyrim slavery Wip v. -.7.31

1. When enslave bandits every guards and good npc try attack him and kill my slaves.

2. When ordered "wait" and i come back always my slaves is naked - armor goes to inventory.

3. and most frustraiting - for enslavment target must have <10% HP. After its stiill <10%.

Slave have food in inventory but not eating, not recovering with sleep.

Any ideas?

1. When enslave bandits every guards and good npc try attack him and kill my slaves.

2. When ordered "wait" and i come back always my slaves is naked - armor goes to inventory.

3. and most frustraiting - for enslavment target must have <10% HP. After its stiill <10%.

Any ideas?

couple causes for that:

1>you're using pah without pahe

2>that version of pah has direct start, you may only need to  reboot pahe from the mcm

3>you have pahe, but you added it after pah was already running in the save - those are known behaviors of original pah that blabla worked to fix thru out the years with pahe:

-follow blabla's instructions on the main post here for tieing up the slaves thru another he's recommended i can't remember the name off hand, its in his spoilers tho

-next uninstall all of pah and pahe completely and make a new save, then clean that save with papyrus data transfer from nexus:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53045/?

then reinstall both pah and pahe

here's the latest repacks:

update:

first a new paradise halls patch made to address issues with all current versions

attachicon.gifparadise_halls_personality_fixes.esp

(place that patch anywhere after paradise halls)

next due to complaints users now have the option to use version 5 :

attachicon.gifparadise_halls sl extension repack 5 release h_rc0.5.zip

or the latest version 6:

attachicon.gifparadise_halls sl extension repack 2 release h_rc0.6 fixed.zip

both versions have been repacked with the new patch and the combat patch returns, conflicts with other works have been sifted thru and separated, its now upto the users to retrieve the latest copy of felglow keep soon to be released

if you continue to have problems after that you'll need to post the log to see what's going wrong with it

no idea whats wrong but if i set name for a slave i am getting naked but the name is not changing... can somene help plese ?

i have core mod paradise halls 7.3

sex lab extension repack 2 rc 0.6

is that correct?

yes, that's the latest pahe

renamer issues are jcontainer related:

posting the 2 versions of jcontainers known to work

they seem to have varied results per user based on other mods, sometimes switching to the other version works better

attachicon.gifJContainers-49743-3-2-3.zip

attachicon.gifJContainers-49743-3-2-5.zip

if neither of those fixes it you'll need to post us the log of attempting to rename

Hi.... is this mod.. compatibite with new version  paradise halls skyrim slavery WIP version 0.7.31  ????   

as far as we know it is, based on the minor code changes strec said it should be compatible so i didn't run my usual extensive testing on it, updated to it from an old save then rebooted pahe and enslaved some new bandits without any issues

Any ideas?

couple causes for that:

1>you're using pah without pahe

2>that version of pah has direct start, you may only need to  reboot pahe from the mcm

3>you have pahe, but you added it after pah was already running in the save - those are known behaviors of original pah that blabla worked to fix thru out the years with pahe:

-follow blabla's instructions on the main post here for tieing up the slaves thru another he's recommended i can't remember the name off hand, its in his spoilers tho

-next uninstall all of pah and pahe completely and make a new save, then clean that save with papyrus data transfer from nexus:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53045/?

then reinstall both pah and pahe

here's the latest repacks:

update:

first a new paradise halls patch made to address issues with all current versions

(place that patch anywhere after paradise halls)

next due to complaints users now have the option to use version 5 :

attachicon.gifparadise_halls sl extension repack 5 release h_rc0.5.zip

or the latest version 6:

both versions have been repacked with the new patch and the combat patch returns, conflicts with other works have been sifted thru and separated, its now upto the users to retrieve the latest copy of felglow keep soon to be released

if you continue to have problems after that you'll need to post the log to see what's going wrong with it

no idea whats wrong but if i set name for a slave i am getting naked but the name is not changing... can somene help plese ?

i have core mod paradise halls 7.3

sex lab extension repack 2 rc 0.6

is that correct?

they seem to have varied results per user based on other mods, sometimes switching to the other version works better

if neither of those fixes it you'll need to post us the log of attempting to rename

Hi.... is this mod.. compatibite with new version  paradise halls skyrim slavery WIP version 0.7.31  ????   

as far as we know it is, based on the minor code changes strec said it should be compatible so i didn't run my usual extensive testing on it, updated to it from an old save then rebooted pahe and enslaved some new bandits without any issues

thanks for the information about jcontainers... ill try it.

I can slave npc... But.. When we end sex, i have trauma bug.. O.O. Npc animation trauma frezze.. NPC All time have truma animation.. I have Latest version Sex Lab framework, Defeat, and 0.7.31 paradise + 2rc06 extension...

Any fix for this problem??? Any idea??

I can slave npc... But.. When we end sex, i have trauma bug.. O.O. Npc animation trauma frezze.. NPC All time have truma animation.. I have Latest version Sex Lab framework, Defeat, and 0.7.31 paradise + 2rc06 extension...

stating the same thing twice won't get the caffeine in me any quicker...

are you using pahe from the main post or from my repacks, my first suggestion if you haven't tried it already would be to try the latest repack quoted directly above your post

next the timer for that animation is refered to as the "rape effect timer" in the mcm- you decide if you feel it's being interrupted you can make it longer, but if the player is reported by skyrim as being in combat or if the player draws a weapon/spell it too will prep the slaves for combat ending the animation

if you still see the animation's being interrupted you'll need to post the log

Im use your repack fix, im tested 0,5 and 0,6 version, and same problem.. after sex.. Animation trauma freze npc folowing with me.. Its Look fun :D but i want fix this :(

now you're describing intended behaviors as i said that's called the "rape effect" and its timer is in the mcm, but you can't have your cake and eat it so you'll have to play with the timer until you're satisfied

blabla likes 30 seconds, i prefer 13

but is bug... this guy have same problem

''SexDwarf2250, on 05 Apr 2016 - 07:49 AM, said:

snapback.png

Nice to see this mod is still being developed. I reinstalled the latest, but I am having a curious issue. After rape, slaves no longer get up off the ground. I can talk to them and all, but their position never recovers from trauma. I have tried resetting from both Defeat and Sexlab as well as PH, but I have to use console to resurrect them in order to fix it. Someone has ideas, please?

So how can We fix them ??? 

but is bug... this guy have same problem

''SexDwarf2250, on 05 Apr 2016 - 07:49 AM, said:

snapback.png

Nice to see this mod is still being developed. I reinstalled the latest, but I am having a curious issue. After rape, slaves no longer get up off the ground. I can talk to them and all, but their position never recovers from trauma. I have tried resetting from both Defeat and Sexlab as well as PH, but I have to use console to resurrect them in order to fix it. Someone has ideas, please?

So how can We fix them ??? 

umm, no if you read hs post you'll need to read our responses to it

Thanks a ton guys, I tried a few of these things, and now everything seems back to normal. :)

see, solved

i really love this mod ... i wish it would work stable... please someone should do something about it!

done, stable for everybody else but you, if you'd like help you'll need to describe your problems with it

if you're getting ctd's you'll need to post your log(s)

i really love this mod ... i wish it would work stable... please someone should do something about it!

done, stable for everybody else but you, if you'd like help you'll need to describe your problems with it

i must say actually running game is pritty stable after downgrading jcontainers.  i used to have x.6  now i got x.5 ... so far no ctd. but i must play tonight for a while to make some slaves then youll get my feedback.

BTW

paradise halls 7.31

if you make it in this order then personality fixes are redundant... hows that ?

OFFTOPIC// sorry for little question but maybe someone knows if petcollar, submit sexreached 1.71 and sexlab sexlife dont conflict with each other and also PAHE?

what is this JContainers ???   this is required ?? what do this ??

yea thats framework you must have because some of operations the mod does in this framework.

i must say actually running game is pritty stable after downgrading jcontainers.  i used to have x.6  now i got x.5 ... so far no ctd. but i must play tonight for a while to make some slaves then youll get my feedback.

those 2 versions i posted there as known to work are only the versions i've personally tested to work along with other team members, they've had months of gameplay in them, i can't remember how long ago it was that the newer version was posted here i started testing with it i could only guess about a month or so. some users fared better with the older versions while others fared better with what they already had, that's why i said it depends on what other mods you have that use the jcontainers

OFFTOPIC// sorry for little question but maybe someone knows if petcollar, submit sexreached 1.71 and sexlab sexlife dont conflict with each other and also PAHE?

petcollar works fine with it on player just fine, i didn't do much testing with it on the slave it worked, but might cause problems in the long run i couldn't say for sure

so many off-shoots of sexlab submit i gave up on that mod years ago

vaguely recall a sexlab sexlife issue here you might want to post your log later for info on that i'd be more concerned over it than the others

BTW

paradise halls 7.31

if you make it in this order then personality fixes are redundant... hows that ?

redundant, how so?

edit:

ya: that's known to be redundant, becuase you installed them that way in mo

that repack contains the personality fixes in it, the post for that repack specifically states that was added to it

petcollar works fine with it on player just fine, i didn't do much testing with it on the slave it worked, but might cause problems in the long run i couldn't say for sure

vaguely recall a sexlab sexlife issue here you might want to post your log later for info on that i'd be more concerned over it than the others

sexlife i wont be using anymore i just checked with save cleaner after installing i got 68 active scripts more then usually... now without it i have only 2. now i gonna check with lovers comfort.

and submit sexerached is something different from submit... its progression mod so get better in sex and can level more the more girl you bang. thats wonderful idea... i wanna have it... so it stays it gives the game play so much more sense.

And petcollar has nice function to give abilities of a pet to anyone also without collar. now if nothing else triggers sex scenes, my followers just using pets at home to have fun with. ... the other thing that lovers comfort i get npc dialog to bang them so it makes banging kinda easy ...

and also submit sexeached doesnt count those bangs from lovers comfort. if somebody could make a compability patch that would be awesome!

and without lovers comfort i wont see any npc - npc banging at night so it not really immersive if you think about familys.

so i say those mods are essential for my gameplay.

'', that's why i said it depends on what other mods you have that use the jcontainers'' 

Can u say more ? :>  How to make the choice.. :)

no, unfortunately i can't because some users have over 200 mods installed i can't check them all for the jcontainers mod

that's where the user will need to do their homework on the mods they use to see who else is using it

ok and LAST question.. When im finish install this mod, did i must NEW game ?? or can im play with me old save ?? 

btw.. very THX 4 answer :) and sory to me english :P

should work fine with either, only difference i've seen 1 way or the other is if you have aph already installed sometimes you need to clean the save to updgrade it to pahe, but not always

sexlife i wont be using anymore i just checked with save cleaner after installing i got 68 active scripts more then usually... now without it i have only 2. now i gonna check with lovers comfort.

and submit sexerached is something different from submit... its progression mod so get better in sex and can level more the more girl you bang. thats wonderful idea... i wanna have it... so it stays it gives the game play so much more sense.

And petcollar has nice function to give abilities of a pet to anyone also without collar. now if nothing else triggers sex scenes, my followers just using pets at home to have fun with. ... the other thing that lovers comfort i get npc dialog to bang them so it makes banging kinda easy ...

and also submit sexeached doesnt count those bangs from lovers comfort. if somebody could make a compability patch that would be awesome!

and without lovers comfort i wont see any npc - npc banging at night so it not really immersive if you think about familys.

so i say those mods are essential for my gameplay.

ok, i had some issues with submit in the past tho so while i can't say if my issues with it still apply to the version of submit you're using i'd have to see your logs to help with it

BTW

paradise halls 7.31

redundant, how so?

edit:

ya: that's known to be redundant, becuase you installed them that way in mo

that repack contains the personality fixes in it, the post for that repack specifically states that was added to it

Archived