[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)

blabla11

blabla11, the original Paradise Halls had slaves voice these exact phrases while idling. Have you disabled this in your extension?

(Can't check for myself as I'm away from my computer atm)

Haven't touched dialogue in a while and never came across these lines... So I dunno... But nothing I've done recently should make them say something like that...

OK, I located them:

They're in the quest PAHPersonalityEvenToned, under Misc tab. It's about a dozen shared topics set to fire when idling, like "well, this is a nice mess you've gotten me into", "I can't believe I got caught", "gods I'm so tired" etc.

I actually like them, they bring more realism to the slaves! Could we keep them? :)

OK, I located them:

They're in the quest PAHPersonalityEvenToned, under Misc tab. It's about a dozen shared topics set to fire when idling, like "well, this is a nice mess you've gotten me into", "I can't believe I got caught", "gods I'm so tired" etc.

I actually like them, they bring more realism to the slaves! Could we keep them? :)

I'll have a look at them (and their conditions) and if they make sense, I'll keep them (or modify them to make sense)

blabla11, the original Paradise Halls had slaves voice these exact phrases while idling. Have you disabled this in your extension?

(Can't check for myself as I'm away from my computer atm)

Haven't touched dialogue in a while and never came across these lines... So I dunno... But nothing I've done recently should make them say something like that...

OK, I located them:

that's Odd that's the dialogs i'm getting, but  "gods I'm so tired" is an escapee after you catch them running and initiate new dialog

the rest of those are all new idles to me , just started hearing those this release or last

thanks for finding that, not too many mods have been added for me lately so that was weird

So, I had to reinstall Skyrim and lost my saves. Is there a console command to change a slave's obedience/training values so that I don't have to retrain all the NPCs I have to recapture?

No (well, not an easy one). But you can increase the efficiency of training with the Severity slider in MCM.

Or you can find all the relevant factions and adjust the slaves rank in those.

Also, always keep backups ;)

I really enjoy this mod but it seems that if I put this mod into my load order it simply destroys it. I can have a perfectly stable load order with 10-180 mods and if I even whisper the name of this mod I get massive amounts of freezes, crashes and bizzare problems. It may be my favorite mod in concept, but in affect it is useless. Sorry if you find this discouraging. It seems that at least some of you can run this just fine. Keep working and maybe one day this may be worth using. :D

compatibility 3/10

Stability 1/10

Fun 9/10

Really like this mod, but it isn't stable for me either and I seem to get ctds occasionally when loading saves or fast traveling.

Other issues I noticed was certain npcs becoming bald with a neck seam after enslavement, such as Lyra nightingale, and slave tats disappearing on reloading a save after quitting the game or to the main menu.

Also my Idle animation is often replaced by the default after enslaving.

Really looking forward to using this mod in the future, thanks for putting in the work.

I really enjoy this mod but it seems that if I put this mod into my load order it simply destroys it. I can have a perfectly stable load order with 10-180 mods and if I even whisper the name of this mod I get massive amounts of freezes, crashes and bizzare problems. It may be my favorite mod in concept, but in affect it is useless. Sorry if you find this discouraging. It seems that at least some of you can run this just fine. Keep working and maybe one day this may be worth using. :D

compatibility 3/10

Stability 1/10

Fun 9/10

Can you send me your complete loadorder (including this mod)? Maybe I can spot the/a problem.

Also can you try running this mod only (and of course base PAH) and enabling one mod after the other so you can pinpoint when the problems start? Sounds like a massive incompatibility.

Really like this mod, but it isn't stable for me either and I seem to get ctds occasionally when loading saves or fast traveling.

Other issues I noticed was certain npcs becoming bald with a neck seam after enslavement, such as Lyra nightingale, and slave tats disappearing on reloading a save after quitting the game or to the main menu.

Also my Idle animation is often replaced by the default after enslaving.

Really looking forward to using this mod in the future, thanks for putting in the work.

Stability: can you send me your loadorder and a logfile of a game with a crash?

Bald neck seams: can you point me to the Lyra Nightingale mod (for some reason google only gives me DeviantArt pages)?

Slave tats: This might be related to how slave tats are applied, I'll have to check their code and see if I can do something about it.

Idle animation: what Idle are you using and how is it loaded?

So, I had to reinstall Skyrim and lost my saves. Is there a console command to change a slave's obedience/training values so that I don't have to retrain all the NPCs I have to recapture?

No (well, not an easy one). But you can increase the efficiency of training with the Severity slider in MCM.

Or you can find all the relevant factions and adjust the slaves rank in those.

Also, always keep backups ;)

Which factions am I supposed to adjust, what are the values I can use, and what should I type in the console when I use the help command to find those factions?

Which factions am I supposed to adjust, what are the values I can use, and what should I type in the console when I use the help command to find those factions?

Get TES5Edit, you can't find the factions with the console. Get the IDs of all factions with "Train" in them. Then you should be able to use "setfactionrank ID rank".

Get TES5Edit, you can't find the factions with the console. Get the IDs of all factions with "Train" in them. Then you should be able to use "setfactionrank ID rank".

Thanks a lot.

Edit: Apparently, this method doesn't work. I used TES5Edit to get the faction values, I used setfactionrank to try and set a test slave's obedience, sex, anger values and it doesn't work.

Uploaded a new testing version including my first shot at the new reboot functionality. Anyone interested in testing, please use the reboot button in MCM and see if anything happens (good or bad).

Thanks a lot.

Edit: Apparently, this method doesn't work. I used TES5Edit to get the faction values, I used setfactionrank to try and set a test slave's obedience, sex, anger values and it doesn't work.

Can you elaborate what exactly isn't working?

Uploaded a new testing version including my first shot at the new reboot functionality. Anyone interested in testing, please use the reboot button in MCM and see if anything happens (good or bad).

Thanks a lot.

Can you elaborate what exactly isn't working?

So, I set the factionrank values on a test slave using the console but when I used the slave info spell, the values do not update to the factionrank that I set them to using the console.

So, I set the factionrank values on a test slave using the console but when I used the slave info spell, the values do not update to the factionrank that I set them to using the console.

Just checked the scripts, you have to set the factionranks and then reboot (either through MCM or with the reboot spell). That should update the values.

Just checked the scripts, you have to set the factionranks and then reboot (either through MCM or with the reboot spell). That should update the values.

Oh sweet. I'll try it soon. Thanks for the info.

Edit: Thanks a lot! it works now.

Could someone with map making experience please have a look at the RC0.21 BYOHFalkreath basement and tell me what I have to do to get rid of the editor warnings?

Also, since I broke my game (again; this time with stack dumps), can someone tell me if the disappearing period when enslaving is shorter with RC 0.21?

Can you send me your complete loadorder (including this mod)? Maybe I can spot the/a problem.

Also can you try running this mod only (and of course base PAH) and enabling one mo

Stability: can you send me your loadorder and a logfile of a game with a crash?

Bald neck seams: can you point me to the Lyra Nightingale mod (for some reason google only gives me DeviantArt pages)?

Slave tats: This might be related to how slave tats are applied, I'll have to check their code and see if I can do something about it.

Idle animation: what Idle are you using and how is it loaded?

It is probably my load order now that I think about it.

For some reason I thought that npc was vanilla but turns out it's a part of the mod Anna NPCs, which seems to have issues with this mod. It's unimportant if it's just the one mod, I'll get back to you after I test it some more mods that add npcs.

The Slave tats problem also applies to apropos wear/tear textures, which is to bad because they are both a great addition to this mod.

The idle issue seems to affect random npcs, it's just a manually added idle from the sexy idle pack, could maybe have something to do with FNIS sexy move?

Not sure about this but will get back to you after I've done a bit more testing.

Keep up the great work.

blabla you may want to add requirements for 0.1h RC 0.21 it needs Heartsoffire DLC from Bethesda now for those who don't have the DLC.

I put that in the changelog when I uploaded it.

(This mod is very much WIP, so everyone should at least glance over the changelog before downloading)

It is probably my load order now that I think about it.

For some reason I thought that npc was vanilla but turns out it's a part of the mod Anna NPCs, which seems to have issues with this mod. It's unimportant if it's just the one mod, I'll get back to you after I test it some more mods that add npcs.

The Slave tats problem also applies to apropos wear/tear textures, which is to bad because they are both a great addition to this mod.

The idle issue seems to affect random npcs, it's just a manually added idle from the sexy idle pack, could maybe have something to do with FNIS sexy move?

Not sure about this but will get back to you after I've done a bit more testing.

Keep up the great work.

Haven't been able to check the texture mods yet, but my guess is it's an equipped item and those act weird in base PAH (same thing with EBD faces a couple of pages ago)... Now that I think about it, I might even have an idea: if an item is not playable, it doesn't get touched by inventory scripts... Again, I'll have to check those mods, but it's an idea...

I have no idea why the idles get weird... I don't really touch animations, I only force a bleedout animation after punishment rape. But that should default back to what it was before... How did you make Skyrim recognize the idle?

Haven't been able to check the texture mods yet, but my guess is it's an equipped item and those act weird in base PAH (same thing with EBD faces a couple of pages ago)... Now that I think about it, I might even have an idea: if an item is not playable, it doesn't get touched by inventory scripts... Again, I'll have to check those mods, but it's an idea...

I have no idea why the idles get weird... I don't really touch animations, I only force a bleedout animation after punishment rape. But that should default back to what it was before... How did you make Skyrim recognize the idle?

Well my CTD issue seems to have been from load order and Simple Slavery 2.0 I guess.

Slave tats working with this mod would be amazing, the other things I listed are rather minor.

I added one of the sexy Idles found somewhere here manually. The idle thing happens with all NPCs for me, immediatly after enslavement, but then after they cross their arms it magically resets back to the idle I choose, so It's actually a non-problem for me.

A more important thing I forgot to mention, if possible it would be nice if somehow you could disable the trespassing prompts enslaved npcs give you. This applies to npcs who own said property and those that don't as well and it makes dialogue impossible and if you leave a slave in said areas, you cannot recover/guide them out (Well unless you teleport them somehow).

If you want to give it a shot I would suggest maybe looking at this mod, it disables the tresspassing prompt for followers, however it doesn't seem to work with the slaves.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14790/?

Lastly I agree that it might be good to gut Fellglow Slaver Camp. I understand you may not have the mapping expertise but if you could somehow remove the exterior part it would really help with improving issues with Immersive Patrols and I don't think it would be losing out on anything as the outside is largely useless. The interior could use gutting as well (it's a bit overly large and all the grey face npcs aren't lovely, but the exterior causes the most issues.

Thanks for the reponses

A more important thing I forgot to mention, if possible it would be nice if somehow you could disable the trespassing prompts enslaved npcs give you. This applies to npcs who own said property and those that don't as well and it makes dialogue impossible and if you leave a slave in said areas, you cannot recover/guide them out (Well unless you teleport them somehow).

If you want to give it a shot I would suggest maybe looking at this mod, it disables the tresspassing prompt for followers, however it doesn't seem to work with the slaves.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14790/?

Very good find. I'll fix that asap (hopefully without touching vanilla assets)

Lastly I agree that it might be good to gut Fellglow Slaver Camp. I understand you may not have the mapping expertise but if you could somehow remove the exterior part it would really help with improving issues with Immersive Patrols and I don't think it would be losing out on anything as the outside is largely useless. The interior could use gutting as well (it's a bit overly large and all the grey face npcs aren't lovely, but the exterior causes the most issues.

There's not much outside that be removed except statics (wooden walls and such)...

I've already removed most NPCs from the inside, I'll have to test any impact before I make it public tho

There's not much outside that be removed except statics (wooden walls and such)...

I've already removed most NPCs from the inside, I'll have to test any impact before I make it public tho

only thing i find wrong with the outside is figure out why the npc's exiting (follower and/or slaves) never use the same door as the player, end up coming out the mountain some place else

Quick status update:

• The hotfix contains the trespassing fix (couldn't get it to work w/o touching vanilla or fucking up the factions, so if anyone finds a modcombination that creates a conflict, please report it)
  • The new reboot functionality seems to work without dropping any slaves, although I don't know if it really fixes any weird behaviour, but at least it doesn't create new weird behaviour ;)
  • While working on the reboot I found some problematic pieces of code related to losing slaves (death/release/escape), so again, report if you notice anything in this regard
  • I've added a slave-count display to the MCM and might even replace the stats spell with a status page in the MCM
  • Having followers fuck slaves via package works, but I'm still trying to figure out how to mark specific slaves as fuckable. Suggestions are welcome ;)

I went ahead and made the new MCM page (see attached picture in second post (can anyone tell me how I can edit the first post without losing the current poll?)).

It was harder than expected, since for some completely retarded reason my "predecessor" decided to fill the aliases from the back. And I spent 2 hours trying to figure out why the slave list was taking so long to create :dodgy:

Anyway, now that it's done I have to say it's a lot easier to edit the MCM list than the spell...

Archived