[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)

blabla11

on a scale 1-10(1 meaning constant problems, 10 meaning no ctds or major issues) how stable do you feel this mod is in its current state as of the 0.1g release. Would you recommend trying to do a full playthrough at this point of development. 

Been using this Mod for awhile now and I am having no issues with it. The mod works great and i find this one to be a must have mod, when playing skyrim. It does what it says you can do as of 1.0g. And my guess is that it'll get better. Been trying slaver mods...and this is the one for me.

I just want to say:

You did it! I am one of those guys still keeping an eye on the PaH page hoping for an update and now I find someone that basecly does/will do everything I dreamt about. I can only say THANK YOU! and keep up the good work!

Thanks.

on a scale 1-10(1 meaning constant problems, 10 meaning no ctds or major issues) how stable do you feel this mod is in its current state as of the 0.1g release. Would you recommend trying to do a full playthrough at this point of development. 

I'm probably slightly biased, but I have no problems whatsoever ;)

I just read the OP again. What do you want to use the mines for? Any ideas where you want them to be?

Becouse I might be able to help, I am a beginner at best and only created some basic stuff so far, but if the task isnt too big or there is someone I can work with I would gladly help createing a few mines depending on the scale of them.

I was thinking of some hidden entrance to mines in some of the cities or other settlements, then there would be no need to make whole new settlements. Just as slave camps, since slaves are part of skyrim in your vison if I got that right. At least thats what I get from the upcoming features selling slaves to guards ( handing in bandits for bounty )

I just read the OP again. What do you want to use the mines for? Any ideas where you want them to be?

Becouse I might be able to help, I am a beginner at best and only created some basic stuff so far, but if the task isnt too big or there is someone I can work with I would gladly help createing a few mines depending on the scale of them.

I was thinking of some hidden entrance to mines in some of the cities or other settlements, then there would be no need to make whole new settlements. Just as slave camps, since slaves are part of skyrim in your vison if I got that right. At least thats what I get from the upcoming features selling slaves to guards ( handing in bandits for bounty )

Locations would (for now) be near Hearthfire houses. The mines themselves are pretty easy, I'm happy with copy&paste vanilla mines and simply modifying the ores... The big part would be to make them expandable so you have different ores for different investments.

New settlements are way beyond the scope of this mod, so I'd like to keep the mines (and other workplaces) close to the player houses (or directly modify player houses). Also slaves are not part of Skyrim, as far as lore and I'm concerned, that's why I want the bounty system to be faction specific.

BUT mines are on the backlog at the moment. I'm focusing on modifying location-based behaviour at this time with a small mock jail. If you want (and you have HF) I can send you the esp with the jail and you have a stab at it. I'll give you some guidelines and we'll see what you come up with.

I am all for immersion. So I am glad you are thinking like that ( but in this matter I wouldnt mind anyway ) as for playerhouses. If you plan on doing it that way take a good look at other mos that modify player houses becouse this mod will have a lot of conflicts else. I mean thats one of the most popular things that are moded so there are bound to be conflicts if you modify them. I myself use multiple mods to improve every playerhome. The are merged into one mod but I think I use over 15 mods for playerhomes.

So if you could make the entrance a bit further away from the playerhomes that would be nice. Other than that is sounds realy good.

Just a bit more input on how I play my skyrim: In my last few playtrough I was an orc warrior and captured slaves for sex or selling. I kept a few that looked nice in my base. So there wasnt much I could do with them. However, your mod will seem to change that and I hold on a bit longer before I start a new playtrough. It will be an imperial officer useing multiple followers on legendary difficulty + other mods to make it harder so it is more balaced vs my personal squad of 5 ppl myself included. Slaves would be primarly for profit then maybe investment if I go down on a bad path.

Thing is I never settle on the same place twice and I dont realy like vanilla or moded playerhomes. I buy them only to burn away my fortune, I also buy other buildings useing a mod. I settle down with a placeable home and furnish it myself. I like to keep some of my favorite slaves where I settle down, like a maid or something. What I am getting at is it would be nice to have at least 5 locations where I can sell slaves of any kind. Selling to factions is nice and all, but it might be a bit troublesome to drag an imperial to the nearest stormcloak camp. Or a vampire to the dawnguard. At first a simple locked cave door and an NPC buying them would be fine. Maybe expand on it later ^^

Modifying player houses would be limited to either attachments like the jail (where they make sense) or complete redos into pleasure houses (these would be the vanilla player houses inside cities). Since it is (will be) all optional, I don't see problems with mod conflicts:

Want to keep your modified house in Whiterun? Don't upgrade it to a pleasure house.

Want to keep Whiterun, but have a pleasure house in Solitude? Load your house mod before Extension and upgrade only Solitude.

Apart from that, I can't really keep an eye out for every possible conflict (especially since conflicts come from the weirdest places, see Daymoyl). I can try to fix gamebreakers when they come up, but apart from that it's up to the user to figure out what they want more.

Having a slave trader set up shop somewhere is... problematic.

There is Fellglow and it probably will stay the only dedicated slave trader since that place alone gives some people problems (maybe make slaves sellable to EEC in Solitude. But then I'd need dialogue again...). It is quite central already. Also the only problematic factions would be Legion, Thalmor and Stormcloaks, since every other faction (Bandits, Vampires, rogue Necromancers/Conjurers, etc) can be reasonably explained to be sellable to your default guard.

Okay, I can accept that reason. Maybe I make a slaver empire next gameplay :) I love how you want the upgrade to be optional that can be bought. It is way too complicated for me but it does sound sweet. I track your progress and if it is getting good I start a new gameplay.

Thanks again for makeing  this awesome mod!

Okay, I can accept that reason. Maybe I make a slaver empire next gameplay :) I love how you want the upgrade to be optional that can be bought. It is way too complicated for me but it does sound sweet. I track your progress and if it is getting good I start a new gameplay.

I had a look at how Hearthfire does it and it's not overly complicated. Basically you put every possible option into the game, disable them all and enable them as the player crafts specific items (weightless, hidden tokens which enable specific objects in the map).

So, again, if you want to give the jail a shot, I appreciate all the help I can get. Making it all modular is the last step, creating the complete map (or even just the first room) is where I'm struggling.

if you mix it with daymoyl for sd+ the issues can get rough after a certain level if you enslave a certain random that pops up, but playing without daymoyl the mod seems to run without major issues or crashes and only minor issues left is the question of factions with training i'll run more tests as time goes on i'm still running updated versio and G might be fixed of those bugs as well

Having a slave trader set up shop somewhere is... problematic.

There is Fellglow and it probably will stay the only dedicated slave trader since that place alone gives some people problems

the problems with felglow i think belong to bad mapping of the area its in, something to do with the massive mine they tried to add to the map with a ton of new npc's cluttering the mine,

i think if somebody were to gut the slavetrader from that mod and move him to a more stable map location it would solve that issue and the number of npc's not really an issue so much as in the way in the confined space of that mine

update

Apart from that, I can't really keep an eye out for every possible conflict (especially since conflicts come from the weirdest places, see Daymoyl). I can try to fix gamebreakers when they come up, but apart from that it's up to the user to figure out what they want more.

this also means he needs us the users to report possible bugs new or thought to be fixed as they come up -

my current bug is 1 he won't be able to fix without confirmation thru new game or by others with the same issue(i'm using the latest update G, but its running on an old ongoing save that's been upgraded several times since early releases of the mod):

need others to check for and pay close attention to the slaves you've asked to fight for you, basically its no longer allowing me to train/punish those slaves who have been asked to fight for me, but instead train/punish new slaves who just found somethings of their own and started fighting for the winning side maybe

not really a game-breaker, just annoying more difficult/confusing way of combat training the slaves

this also means he needs us the users to report possible bugs new or thought to be fixed as they come up -

Indeed!

my current bug is 1 he won't be able to fix without confirmation thru new game or by others with the same issue(i'm using the latest update G, but its running on an old ongoing save that's been upgraded several times since early releases of the mod):

need others to check for and pay close attention to the slaves you've asked to fight for you, basically its no longer allowing me to train/punish those slaves who have been asked to fight for me, but instead train/punish new slaves who just found somethings of their own and started fighting for the winning side maybe

not really a game-breaker, just annoying more difficult/confusing way of combat training the slaves

Help me out here. I've read back a bit (since my memory is really crap) and I wonder if you are referring to the issue in revision 2? (this?)

Indeed!

Help me out here. I've read back a bit (since my memory is really crap) and I wonder if you are referring to the issue in revision 2? (this?)

no, that was the massive conflict with daymoyl that caused a ctd after taking boethiah slave the faction scanner went haywire

was just wondering how long ago that's been...i started new game on the following page after we fought thru that issue and finally gave up and called it daymoyl issue that's still left unsolvable further then to avoid mixing it for that current version of the mod...

anyhow started new game couple pages of posts later that doesn't have daymoyl and doesn't have any ctd's

as time went on in later posts we discovered the factions didn't get the right training levels and you later updated to fix that(so far that's been working), this new bug i don't recall having before as tho something the new update caused it and the update just prior may have initiated it

last update i noticed it was getting harder to use combat training "you don't feel like fighting today" on slaves who i had previously told to fight and this update its not just harder to use that dialog  "you don't feel like fighting today" on slaves that shoud be fighting, but instead i have that dialog  "you don't feel like fighting today" option on slaves that were never asked to fight, and  some even that just grabbed a wepn from no where and started fighting for me

the save is ongoing for the past 2 months since the new game that day so this could be an issue of too many paradise halls update or an actor events removal issue....its nothing major, just weird, backwards combat training for this release

this new bug i don't recall having before as tho something the new update caused it and the update just prior may have initiated it

last update i noticed it was getting harder to use combat training "you don't feel like fighting today" on slaves who i had previously told to fight and this update its not just harder to use that dialog  "you don't feel like fighting today" on slaves that shoud be fighting, but instead i have that dialog  "you don't feel like fighting today" option on slaves that were never asked to fight, and  some even that just grabbed a wepn from no where and started fighting for me

the save is ongoing for the past 2 months since the new game that day so this could be an issue of too many paradise halls update or an actor events removal issue....its nothing major, just weird, backwards combat training for this release

Sounds like something's fucked with the aliases...

So, debugging, our favourite past time :dodgy: If you get another slave that fights without the order, run a "GetInFaction XX05A13B" (XX being prefix of base Paradise Halls).

Which reminds me that I wanted to rewrite the reboot stuff, so it's a proper reboot with stopping and starting the quests and all that...

Request for support with More/Vanilla Bandit Camps Sex Slaves to enslave through dialogue?

Something similar is on my agenda, but I haven't had time to figure out how to do it with soft dependencies yet.

Some pictures please...

Pictures?! This is a completely mechanical mod (as of this writing), so there is nothing to capture in a picture.

this new bug i don't recall having before as tho something the new update caused it and the update just prior may have initiated it

Sounds like something's fucked with the aliases...

So, debugging, our favourite past time :dodgy: If you get another slave that fights without the order, run a "GetInFaction XX05A13B" (XX being prefix of base Paradise Halls).

Which reminds me that I wanted to rewrite the reboot stuff, so it's a proper reboot with stopping and starting the quests and all that...

ok, so i'm understanding this right...

run help paradise halls from the console and use the first 2 digits in the next command

"GetInFaction XX05A13B"

Some pictures please...

no pics possible as above stated, are you looking for a youtube vid?

while we're waiting on the next time this occurs - if something's changed the aliases....next question is regard to the new voices and subtitles to them that i'm getting from the slaves, wondering if that's something you added or that was already in the pah framework and you just enabled it:

examples phrases from the slaves during idle time: " die you dog" or "quite the mess you've gotten me into"

while we're waiting on the next time this occurs - if something's changed the aliases....next question is regard to the new voices and subtitles to them that i'm getting from the slaves, wondering if that's something you added or that was already in the pah framework and you just enabled it:

examples phrases from the slaves during idle time: " die you dog" or "quite the mess you've gotten me into"

That's not coming from me!

ok, wondered that... then its possibl the 2 issues are connected from another mod i've added recently, i'll check thru those and update later

blabla11, the original Paradise Halls had slaves voice these exact phrases while idling. Have you disabled this in your extension?

(Can't check for myself as I'm away from my computer atm)

Will there be an add-on in dialogue to force one slave to sex the other? I really hope so.

Also, would be nice to be able to craft status collars. Like...

"Gold collar" - Concubine Slave

Silver Collar (already in game) - Favored Slave

Dwemer Collar - Laborer Slave

And Iron Collar (Already in game) - Recently captured

Yes. Already "working" on that, got some help from @yurik.

The collars are a no-no as of this time, since my modelling skills are non existent (same goes for textures). So unless someone volunteers and I can just pop them into the mod, it's not going to happen (even more so if I have to script them in any way).

If you would add dependency on Devious Devices Assets then you can have number of collars at your disposal.

If you would add others (DDI, DDx) then there are plenty of toys that could be used to keep your slave in line (gags, armbinders, blindfolds - all can serve as punishment or make a slave less willing to run away).

Those items can have their uses in number of fun ways.

blabla11, the original Paradise Halls had slaves voice these exact phrases while idling. Have you disabled this in your extension?

(Can't check for myself as I'm away from my computer atm)

Haven't touched dialogue in a while and never came across these lines... So I dunno... But nothing I've done recently should make them say something like that...

If you would add dependency on Devious Devices Assets then you can have number of collars at your disposal.

If you would add others (DDI, DDx) then there are plenty of toys that could be used to keep your slave in line (gags, armbinders, blindfolds - all can serve as punishment or make a slave less willing to run away).

Those items can have their uses in number of fun ways.

I have to get the behaviours working first and once I've done that, there's no stopping anyone to give their slaves any collars or other stuff they want ;)

I think DD is involved in the current effort to standardize a slavery framework (based on zaz) and as soon as I find the time to do more than not like ideas in the discussion I'll probably expand functionality in that direction (hopefully without having to add dependencies, except for zaz)

Archived