[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)

blabla11

With new versions coming out, could you put "upgrading to new version instructions" into your OP please.  I am assuming the normal safe method of "uninstall - clean save - install new version - save" is not going to work for people with games in progress as their large stock of current slaves would get wiped out between the saves?

Great mod btw. Cheers.

I went ahead and made the new MCM page (see attached picture in second post (can anyone tell me how I can edit the first post without losing the current poll?)).

It was harder than expected, since for some completely retarded reason my "predecessor" decided to fill the aliases from the back. And I spent 2 hours trying to figure out why the slave list was taking so long to create :dodgy:

Anyway, now that it's done I have to say it's a lot easier to edit the MCM list than the spell...

advantage i see to the spell is ability to direct it at the slave, can't tell what slave has the stats from an mcm

too many imperial slaves, bandits, necromancers, and stormcloaks to tell who's who unless you change the spell to a slave renamer

that gets you past telling who's who, but the next issue is finding the slave you're looking for from the menu

i'm now looking at over 40 slaves that need to be stat checked for training before sale

if you like the mcm and think others might, either use both or make it toggleable

With new versions coming out, could you put "upgrading to new version instructions" into your OP please.  I am assuming the normal safe method of "uninstall - clean save - install new version - save" is not going to work for people with games in progress as their large stock of current slaves would get wiped out between the saves?

Great mod btw. Cheers.

That's why I rewrote the reboot functionality. I hope to get it to a point where you can just hit the reboot-button in the MCM and everything gets updated as it should (maybe even include information if you actually have to reboot ;) ).

At this point (will be RC0.3) it SHOULD work fine (I break scripts all the time while coding and apart from those obvious problems ("Whoops, half my slaves disappeared") I have yet to see any weird or gamebreaking problems). Also I think I don't have any continuously running scripts (I know I don't, but maybe my predecessor had another brainfart), only single updates or scripts killable by my current setup.

I'm not completely done yet, but once I upload that feature, the most you'll have to do is run your save through PDT to be perfectly safe (hopefully).

advantage i see to the spell is ability to direct it at the slave, can't tell what slave has the stats from an mcm

too many imperial slaves, bandits, necromancers, and stormcloaks to tell who's who unless you change the spell to a slave renamer

that gets you past telling who's who, but the next issue is finding the slave you're looking for from the menu

i'm now looking at over 40 slaves that need to be stat checked for training before sale

if you like the mcm and think others might, either use both or make it toggleable

Yeah, I currently tend towards keeping the spell (off by default, toggle in MCM), adding an ID-field to it and then simply update only MCM with new features. So you cast the spell, check the available information and if you need further data, you go to the MCM and look up the slave by its ID.

Because to be perfectly honest, updating the spell itself is a huge pain in the ass. I have to use the CK (GAAAH!) and then still do stuff in TESVEdit... With MCM I can just code it (I added a location field. Either you get the cell name, the location name or a generic "Tamriel." but with distance and direction to that slave. I don't even want to think about doing something like this in that fucking message box)

Yeah, I currently tend towards keeping the spell (off by default, toggle in MCM), adding an ID-field to it and then simply update only MCM with new features. So you cast the spell, check the available information and if you need further data, you go to the MCM and look up the slave by its ID.

Because to be perfectly honest, updating the spell itself is a huge pain in the ass. I have to use the CK (GAAAH!) and then still do stuff in TESVEdit... With MCM I can just code it (I added a location field. Either you get the cell name, the location name or a generic "Tamriel." but with distance and direction to that slave. I don't even want to think about doing something like this in that fucking message box)

ya, that sounds real good, using the mcm for any additional info, might also be able to detect any stats anomolies that way, could have relevant data shown next to the stats or even leave t hidden, but with a button to show it, like if the stats were questionable could push a button that shows relevant debug code

Quick status update:

• The hotfix contains the trespassing fix (couldn't get it to work w/o touching vanilla or fucking up the factions, so if anyone finds a modcombination that creates a conflict, please report it)
  • The new reboot functionality seems to work without dropping any slaves, although I don't know if it really fixes any weird behaviour, but at least it doesn't create new weird behaviour ;)
  • While working on the reboot I found some problematic pieces of code related to losing slaves (death/release/escape), so again, report if you notice anything in this regard
  • I've added a slave-count display to the MCM and might even replace the stats spell with a status page in the MCM
  • Having followers fuck slaves via package works, but I'm still trying to figure out how to mark specific slaves as fuckable. Suggestions are welcome ;)

Hey thanks for looking into the trespassing bug, but the hotfix didn't seem to fix it for me.

I tested it on the residents of Whiterun but any NPCS enslaved outside their homes or inside their homes both only had the tresspassing dialogue in their homes.

I found an incompatibility, that causes ctds, with the mod Immersive NPC in the Dark and with the optional Immerisve lighting addon for Immersive detection of npcs. Basically what happens is the mods add torches to npcs in the dark and it causes slaves to have infinite respawnable torches which seems to cause ctds for me. It would probably be very hard to fix this and to me it's unimportant, as I uninstalled them, but I thought it might be good to make the incompatibility known.

Great mod, thanks for reading and fixing the bugs.

Hey thanks for looking into the trespassing bug, but the hotfix didn't seem to fix it for me.

I tested it on the residents of Whiterun but any NPCS enslaved outside their homes or inside their homes both only had the tresspassing dialogue in their homes.

Thank you for volunteering for the PAHSLExtension debugging program. :P

Can you run TESVEdit with all your active mods and see if there's a conflict in the SLExtension.esp -> Dialog Topic -> 0008872A (DialogueGenericTrespassingBlockingTopic, "What's wrong?") -> 00088739 ?

Thank you for volunteering for the PAHSLExtension debugging program. :P

Can you run TESVEdit with all your active mods and see if there's a conflict in the SLExtension.esp -> Dialog Topic -> 0008872A (DialogueGenericTrespassingBlockingTopic, "What's wrong?") -> 00088739 ?

No problem.

Looks like it's clashing with USKP, I tested without Amazing Follower tweaks and it did not change.

Well, that's not good :dodgy: (and the reason I don't like touching vanilla assets)

Although I don't understand why removing AFT didn't fix it... since Extension loads after USKP (and I based my changes on USKP in the first place) it should work fine...

I COULD add all slaves to the CurrentFollowerFaction, but that might open a can of worms with no end...

I'll have to think about it a bit and come up with a low impact solution...

In the meantime, can you remove AFT, trigger the thingie and if it doesn't work run a "GetInFaction XX00581B" (XX being the prefix for base Paradise Halls) on the offending slave?

Edit: Found a possible solution. I might be using the wrong faction. If you change the faction from "PAHSlaveFaction" to "PAHPlayerSlaveFaction", does it work (with and without AFT)?

npcs. Basically what happens is the mods add torches to npcs in the dark and it causes slaves to have infinite respawnable torches which seems to cause ctds for me. It would probably be very hard to fix this and to me it's unimportant, as I uninstalled them, but I thought it might be good to make the incompatibility known.

Great mod, thanks for reading and fixing the bugs.

the torches on slaves are a known issue somebody else found earlier, i haven't confirmed this only because i never saw the need to give my slaves a torch

Well, that's not good :dodgy: (and the reason I don't like touching vanilla assets)

Although I don't understand why removing AFT didn't fix it... since Extension loads after USKP (and I based my changes on USKP in the first place) it should work fine...

I COULD add all slaves to the CurrentFollowerFaction, but that might open a can of worms with no end...

I'll have to think about it a bit and come up with a low impact solution...

In the meantime, can you remove AFT, trigger the thingie and if it doesn't work run a "GetInFaction XX00581B" (XX being the prefix for base Paradise Halls) on the offending slave?

Not sure exactly how to do that.

Edit: Found a possible solution. I might be using the wrong faction. If you change the faction from "PAHSlaveFaction" to "PAHPlayerSlaveFaction", does it work (with and without AFT)?

I just tried running it without AFT and with the faction edited (atleast I think I edited it, I have no idea) neither worked.

Open the console, type "help PAH 4" and take the first two digits of quest PAH (or load all your mods in TESVEdit, look for Paradise_Halls.esm and use that index), then click on the slave so it's selected and type "GetInFaction XX00581B" (should now be XX0047DB)

I just tried running it without AFT and with the faction edited (atleast I think I edited it, I have no idea) neither worked.

Try the attached esp.

Open the console, type "help PAH 4" and take the first two digits of quest PAH (or load all your mods in TESVEdit, look for Paradise_Halls.esm and use that index), then click on the slave so it's selected and type "GetInFaction XX00581B" (should now be XX0047DB)

Try the attached esp.

It works! The attached esp seems to work perfectly without AFT enabled.

However with AFT it doesn't work unless you put AFT before the SLextension esp, if you do it works fine. I'm not sure if this is a problem, I know in the older versions AFT before it would cause text spam about conflicts, but it didn't do so when I briefly tested it just now. :)

Thanks again for fixing it.

However with AFT it doesn't work unless you put AFT before the SLextension esp, if you do it works fine. I'm not sure if this is a problem, I know in the older versions AFT before it would cause text spam about conflicts, but it didn't do so when I briefly tested it just now. :)

It's not yet fixed... I had hoped it was just the faction, but it seems AFT (and any other mod loaded after Extension modifying that dialogue) removes my condition.

So I'll have to think of something else... Maybe I can overrule the dialogue with something of my own... I dunno... I'll try some things and send you the esps for further testing ;) (but earliest tomorrow, I can't think straight today)

Try the attached esp.

i have paradise calls and the sl sextension for it (this mod) loaded at the very end of my load order, found that solves issues eary on with a number of things including what npc's would be affected by the mod if added by other mods, can't remember what other issues this helped with, never realized it was affected by aft as well, that's loaded long before ph and this in load order

Quick status update:

• The hotfix contains the trespassing fix (couldn't get it to work w/o touching vanilla or fucking up the factions, so if anyone finds a modcombination that creates a conflict, please report it)
  • The new reboot functionality seems to work without dropping any slaves, although I don't know if it really fixes any weird behaviour, but at least it doesn't create new weird behaviour ;)
  • While working on the reboot I found some problematic pieces of code related to losing slaves (death/release/escape), so again, report if you notice anything in this regard
  • I've added a slave-count display to the MCM and might even replace the stats spell with a status page in the MCM
  • Having followers fuck slaves via package works, but I'm still trying to figure out how to mark specific slaves as fuckable. Suggestions are welcome ;)

In response to the last topic (followers fuck slaves), I use Devious Devise - More Devious Quest which adds device comment on npcs. So I can collar any slave (Or followers) and have the abuse and immersive slave dialogue I have been so desperately wanting.

Though only devious devises assets or any expansion which uses the device tags are relevant when npcs abuse or insult each other. Though having all the requirements working together in my packed load order (+250) is quite a challenge. This also works with males, if you have devious devices for him.

Also the Fame of Slut, and the Slut Madness works well with anyone I currently see as a slave. Devious Devise - More Devious Quest must be placed after Paradise Halls SL extension for this to work, or the enslaved npcs wont be tagged to be abused.

Using this as a reference might help get the ball rolling on some ideas on how to mark slaves as fuckable.

Devious Devise - More Devious Quest: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40471-devious-device-more-devious-quest/

And now for some hilarious moments with my enslaved couple!

post-281567-0-79983600-1423599683_thumb.jpg

post-281567-0-85432800-1423599704_thumb.jpg

post-281567-0-48924100-1423599725_thumb.jpg

post-281567-0-87897500-1423599741_thumb.jpg

Try the attached esp.

i have paradise calls and the sl sextension for it (this mod) loaded at the very end of my load order, found that solves issues eary on with a number of things including what npc's would be affected by the mod if added by other mods, can't remember what other issues this helped with, never realized it was affected by aft as well, that's loaded long before ph and this in load order

For what it's worth, EFF 4 does not have a conflict with that dialog topic.

Awesome mod :lol:

Using this as a reference might help get the ball rolling on some ideas on how to mark slaves as fuckable

Thanks, I realized I stated the wrong problem:

Marking the slave is easy enough, how to handle behaviour of anyone else around a marked slave is the problem. Also how far the mark reaches is another question. I'd like to have it location based (for example a follower in Falkreath can use a slave in Falkreaths' tavern), but some are very large, having active followers run off is a bad idea and so on...

For what it's worth, EFF 4 does not have a conflict with that dialog topic.

Running UFO myself and I also get no conflict (in TESVEdit, haven't been able to test it ingame yet).

But I hope I can find a solution generic enough so it fixes the problem for all possible mod combinations (which is why I don't like to rely on vanilla assets, because they get overwritten by other mods)

i have a problem with this kind of mods i mean the sex mods. the animation wont work for me there is a voice of doing sex but they just standing nothing else. plz help me

I suggest you start here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22241-sexlab-support-troubleshooting-guide-read-me-before-posting/?p=549438. Scroll down to the section beginning with:

MAKE SURE YOU MEET THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR SEXLAB TO WORK.

When in doubt just install the highest available version of all of these.

and follow the instructions there - it's an excellent troubleshooting procedure written by the person who created sexlab.

If you still have problems after carefully going through every step, post a question on http://www.loverslab.com/forum/50-technical-support-sexlab-framework/. But be sure you've done every troubleshooting step on that first page first. It fixes 99% of people's problems.

Edit: I've been running sexlab mods since day one, and I still go back to that page now and again when I mess things up. It's really good.

id like to make a suggestion,

if you enslave a bard can you make it that you can make them sing and play music when and where ever you want?? id like to have a companion that can sing while i travel around skyrim also the bards at heartfire sucks soo i wanna replace them 

id like to make a suggestion,

if you enslave a bard can you make it that you can make them sing and play music when and where ever you want?? id like to have a companion that can sing while i travel around skyrim also the bards at heartfire sucks soo i wanna replace them 

On first glance, yes. All bards are in one of two factions, so if that's enough to trigger it, sure.

If it's not enough, well, maybe... Depends on how much I have to do to make them sing.

Looks like I have to roll back to RC 0.21 for development. Something broke and I get weird CTDs at the moment, so as always, don't hold your breath for the next release ;)

finally tested the new reboot button in the mcm today on a new game:

seems alternate starts users will still need to track down the console codes from ph to start the mods

(help reboot, player.addspell ## from reboot spell listed in console help)

using the reboot button in the console blocks the spell from being added, until you press the button again to un-toggle the button

finally tested the new reboot button in the mcm today on a new game:

seems alternate starts users will still need to track down the console codes from ph to start the mods

(help reboot, player.addspell ## from reboot spell listed in console help)

using the reboot button in the console blocks the spell from being added, until you press the button again to un-toggle the button

The button doesn't actually add the spell. It does what casting the spell did before without any user interaction.

So you click the button, it blocks the button, a message pops up telling you to close all menus, then you wait a bit (I can add a notification there) until everything is running again and you're done.

Archived