[Sims 4] Incest, Teen-Adult romance, Same Sex Pregnancy (FF target only), and Polygamy NOT UPDATED FOR LATEST PATCH!

Malfus

It is not compatible, nor do I think its possible to make it compatible.  I can however make a flavor that matches it, if that's what you want.

I'd be really grateful!

Although, including mpreg in your own mod would be just as great, whichever is easier.

Thank you!

Done.  I don't know what multiplier he used in his mod for males, so I just took out the multiplier altogether.  Careful, there will be many babies in this version.

I have not seen the pregnancy in Sims 4 yet. Does the belly actually show real well? I found in the past Sims games the belly was far too small.

Yes, it shows VERY well.

While, I have tested one of these packages and it works well, I foresee a HUGE problem.  You have included the ENTIRE combined .xml file in your .package.  Meaning it will conflict with any other .xml tuning mods.  What you need to do, is extract the individual .xml files from the collection and only include the ones you modded in your package.  There is a tool over at MTS that will extract every .xml file from the collection an place them into sorted folders.  Then just edit the ones you need too and make a new .package file with only those .xml files in it.

While, I have tested one of these packages and it works well, I foresee a HUGE problem.  You have included the ENTIRE combined .xml file in your .package.  Meaning it will conflict with any other .xml tuning mods.  What you need to do, is extract the individual .xml files from the collection and only include the ones you modded in your package.  There is a tool over at MTS that will extract every .xml file from the collection an place them into sorted folders.  Then just edit the ones you need too and make a new .package file with only those .xml files in it.

I didn't realize you could separate them like that.  I will have to look into it.

Which one is the complete version?

IncTeenSS is the one I use personally, though IncTeenMM will give you pregnancy for males as well.

I have looked into the xml extractor, and it does look like I can rework the mod to just affect the changed tunings as opposed to the entire bnry.  I cannot be certain how long it will take, but will start work on making a more mod friendly version.

Malfus, if I might suggest, the XML tweaking for this might be a little more difficult but I think there needs to be a reasonable way for jealousy to not be incurred quite as heavily or quickly in regards to incestuous behavior.

In all fairness while jealousy may be a factor in incest based relations, its not as big a factor and the simple allowance for familial relations is mostly just treating incest like normal sim relationships which, in all fairness, incest isn't quite the same. While there might definitely be love involved in incest, its not generally love that any rational people believe can be sustained beyond the confines of privacy.

So a way for incest based relationships to be tolerant of mainstream relationships outside of the household might be helpful in the long term.

Malfus, if I might suggest, the XML tweaking for this might be a little more difficult but I think there needs to be a reasonable way for jealousy to not be incurred quite as heavily or quickly in regards to incestuous behavior.

In all fairness while jealousy may be a factor in incest based relations, its not as big a factor and the simple allowance for familial relations is mostly just treating incest like normal sim relationships which, in all fairness, incest isn't quite the same. While there might definitely be love involved in incest, its not generally love that any rational people believe can be sustained beyond the confines of privacy.

So a way for incest based relationships to be tolerant of mainstream relationships outside of the household might be helpful in the long term.

That is . . . a little confusing to read.  I believe you are asking that incestuous actions NOT incur jealousy.  Is that correct?

That is . . . a little confusing to read.  I believe you are asking that incestuous actions NOT incur jealousy.  Is that correct?

Yes, though I was attempting to qualify the statement without insulting anyone inadvertently. Incest can be a touchy topic.

Simple facts are is if I fucked my brother, my brother and I both know we can't move to some town in Alaska and pretend we have the same last names because we're married. And while there is a certain possessive interest in a familial relationship, there is also the rational understanding that what is being done is being done mostly because of constant proximity and of course love as well.

So yes, simple explanation is incest should manage jealousy differently, or, simply not incur it for the early going in this mod addition, because it simply makes home relations extremely weird if a romantic interest develops between more than two sims.

I have looked into the xml extractor, and it does look like I can rework the mod to just affect the changed tunings as opposed to the entire bnry.  I cannot be certain how long it will take, but will start work on making a more mod friendly version.

Glad to hear it, I really like your mod and am looking forward to more.

Also, someone else has released a similar mod:

lostaccount <DOT> wordpress <DOT> com/2014/09/20/inteen-sims-4-teen-pregnancymarriage-etc/

That one doesn't allow for incest or SS pregnancy though.  But, it DOES allow for teen marriage.  I thought that might be something you may want to look into.

Anyhow, thanks again, and keep up the good work!

You need to do a better job at explaining what each one of the variations do, I'm a little confused

Which part? The FF target only?  Everything else seems pretty self explanatory...

I get what you are saying, but that's probably not a simple task, unless "incest_check" works on a rewards table entry.  If it doesn't then I will probably have to make a whole new set of interactions that only fire on incest, and give them all their own loot tables.  Also, the "Player" reward would presumably make all my work pointless.  I will look into it though.

lostaccount <DOT> wordpress <DOT> com/2014/09/20/inteen-sims-4-teen-pregnancymarriage-etc/

That one doesn't allow for incest or SS pregnancy though.  But, it DOES allow for teen marriage.  I thought that might be something you may want to look into.

Wow, he went all out.  All I did for the teen romance was modify the two age lists that most romance interactions reference o_o.  Thanks for the link though, it will prove very helpful if I ever have to find the individual interactions.

Speaking of, my method could lead to unintended options for teens that are normally age-restricted.  Has anyone run across any such problems?

Edit: Wait, are you saying teens can't get married in my mod?

Yes I would like to see what this mod does but it would break all my mods from ModTheSims where the individual unpacked XML tuning files have been overridden.  I'll check back later for a download including only the overridden unpacked XML files. 

Please check out the downloads section of Mod the Sims for "Game Mods" and you'll see where the authors have posted special XML Installation Instructions to get this  type of mod to work. 

Amazing, you repacked about 10,000 xml files back together?  Simply amazing...

I'm impressed. 

*hugz*

Yes I would like to see what this mod does but it would break all my mods from ModTheSims where the individual unpacked XML tuning files have been overridden.  I'll check back later for a download including only the overridden unpacked XML files. 

Please check out the downloads section of Mod the Sims for "Game Mods" and you'll see where the authors have posted special XML Installation Instructions to get this  type of mod to work. 

Amazing, you repacked about 10,000 xml files back together?  Simply amazing...

I'm impressed. 

*hugz*

Actually, I just edited the bnry file directly with notepad and shoved it back into a package.  Working on separating them though.  If Velocitygrass can get what I requested, it will be easy.  If not... no telling how long it will take...

Oh yes our sweet Velocity.  Great, I'll be watching.  <.<   >.>

Wait, in notepad?  My you have patience.  Amazing! 

I'm still diddling with Autonomy trying to see why these single sims in an active household won't autonomously do romance actions.  I'm going to have to slap them.  Yus. 

Laterz  *hug*

You need to do a better job at explaining what each one of the variations do, I'm a little confused

Which part? The FF target only?  Everything else seems pretty self explanatory...

I get what you are saying, but that's probably not a simple task, unless "incest_check" works on a rewards table entry.  If it doesn't then I will probably have to make a whole new set of interactions that only fire on incest, and give them all their own loot tables.  Also, the "Player" reward would presumably make all my work pointless.  I will look into it though.

Wow, he went all out.  All I did for the teen romance was modify the two age lists that most romance interactions reference o_o.  Thanks for the link though, it will prove very helpful if I ever have to find the individual interactions.

Speaking of, my method could lead to unintended options for teens that are normally age-restricted.  Has anyone run across any such problems?

Edit: Wait, are you saying teens can't get married in my mod?

Oh, I don't know, i haven't tried, can they?  I just assumed because you didn't mention anything about it in the description.  I guess that's what I get for assuming.  Heh, sorry...

Oh, I don't know, i haven't tried, can they?  I just assumed because you didn't mention anything about it in the description.  I guess that's what I get for assuming.  Heh, sorry...

I assume they can, unless marriage candidates references a different age list than the ones I edited, which I doubt.  I haven't tested it though, so I won't put that in the description just yet.  I assumed marriage was understood in romance, but I guess it isn't.

I assume they can, unless marriage candidates references a different age list than the ones I edited, which I doubt.  I haven't tested it though, so I won't put that in the description just yet.  I assumed marriage was understood in romance, but I guess it isn't.

You can marry adult to teen and vice / verse.  I haven't tried teen to teen, but it's a good bet that you can do that too.

One thing that I would like to see on the incest front would be a change in the way the game handles relationship bits.  Currently you can only have one bit set for family at a time (even with cheats to manually set the bits).  If you are a sim's parent you cannot also be their sibling or grandparent etc.  Since they are bits (and therefore either on or off for those that are uninitiated) there must be something in the code somewhere preventing it?  Anyway, it would be great if, for example, a son impregnates his mother and when she has the child it marks the kid as the mom's child and grandchild, and as the son's child and sibling.  I know this would most likely be more than just a tuning adjustment, but just letting you know that it is something that I would like to see.

Archived