I am trying to figure out if the quest chain for Andrew has gotten stuck. I am currently at level 5 and have been for quite a while. I have not received any new quests and have gone so far as gotten then percentage to the next level up to 100% and nothing happened. Am i missing something or am i having an issue?

Need to know the last quest you finished.

I am fairly certain it was the bunny tail quest, but like i said it has been quite a while now.

Here are the conditions to get quests after bunny tail:

GetGlobalValue SexSlSlaveQuestRunning shouild be 0

You are in the town center of Whiterun or another major city.  In whiterun, it is right outside breezehome

The quest timer has expired (settable in MCM)

You should have finished the Skooma Quest

GetGlobalValue SexSlAndrewState should be 5

GetGlobalValue SexSlGiftCount >= 2

GetGlobalValue SexSlPonyTailCount  If this is zero, you should get the Pony Tail quest

if this value is not zero, you should get the Butt Plug quest

This is why it is important for me to know what quests you have completed.  You can look in your log to find the answers.

Today i found an old savefile and re completed the Andrew quests through the butt plug one. Once that was completed i received the note about the hidden shield by never got a follow on quest. This is where i got stuck before because i know i never found the shield before.

am I right in assuming you guys decided not for Tabitha to be a sex slave follower? ie choosing not to return her?

Do as you like with Tabitha. The Powers that Be recommend sending her home, because of their future plans for her.

By the time that happens, I fully expect to start a new play through, so what happens now really does not matter.

I know you can make her a sex slave (which I did) but the quest to take her to the wagon would still be there wouldn't? Plus the quest line won't continue unless i give her up :/ unless I've missed something?

Hi Fish, I noticed in a previous post that you went back to using SexLab 1.59c. I would like to do the same but like an idiot I didn't keep a copy of it. Any idea where I could find a download, it seems to have disappeared. (I know it's not supported anymore) Sorry for not exactly being on topic. Thanks.

Hi Fish, I noticed in a previous post that you went back to using SexLab 1.59c. I would like to do the same but like an idiot I didn't keep a copy of it. Any idea where I could find a download, it seems to have disappeared. (I know it's not supported anymore) Sorry for not exactly being on topic. Thanks.

google "sex lab 1.59c" click the link "need sex lab framework" should be at top, scroll down a post or two for the mega link.

google "sex lab 1.59c" click the link "need sex lab framework" should be at top, scroll down a post or two for the mega link.

Got it, thanks very much for your help KM100z.

am I right in assuming you guys decided not for Tabitha to be a sex slave follower? ie choosing not to return her?

Do as you like with Tabitha. The Powers that Be recommend sending her home, because of their future plans for her.

By the time that happens, I fully expect to start a new play through, so what happens now really does not matter.

I know you can make her a sex slave (which I did) but the quest to take her to the wagon would still be there wouldn't? Plus the quest line won't continue unless i give her up :/ unless I've missed something?

What I did was make her a sex slave, then took her back to the wagon. That completed her quest, and was a little surprise for her aunt.

What I did was make her a sex slave, then took her back to the wagon. That completed her quest, and was a little surprise for her aunt.

that's giving her up though... though I know if its the same as in the older version before you get near the cart you can get her ID, when she leaves and the quest updates "enable" her again and bang >.<

I am running EFF and initially had no ability to dismiss Sasha and Jenn after i killed MIa.  I used the  EFF utility Clear System fix actor and now everybody works fine. 

I just wanted to chime in to say THANK YOU for dominant Andrew. (voice actor's girl is lucky lady)  Being a girl, and playing a girl character, I had no desire for the female slaves or any of the lesbian action at all ewww....even my  male character is Bi.   i mainly downloaded it for the Daedra aspect and Andrew.    I would like to know the "only NPC he doesn't mind sharing my character with" since i am approaching that level with him.  i can't say i would give up my randy werewolves Farkas and Bishop for him so am i going to loose him as a follower?

Also why can't i bring male followers to train darn it! (tried a dozen or so)  i don't like girl-on-girl  and would love to put a cock ring on a chain and bring Xavier in for some lessons.  Also wanted to suggest a dialog to offer a slave to a vampire for a sexual feed, with Better Vampires that would be awesome.    Took this noob over 600 hours to get a mix of mods to work together and a first time PC player since way back with Lara Croft.  You guys on PC were having wayyyy more fun with skyrim than i was on xbox. lol 

Thanks again.   

EDIT:  stuck in Dragon Bridge skooma quest   reaches third "round" of sex and CTD    I unloaded every single piece of gear in a near by dresser before approaching Andrew.    CTD as soon as i am on the floor begging. 

EDIT AGAIN:  not sure what fixed it but i took myself offline and disabled virus pro.  Then enabled all the animations i had disabled.  Also seemed to have a camera issue so i disabled the auto free cam and didn't touch it.  Made it through to accepting collar.  i have already figured out the bribe with food and Reserve so im good with my wolves later.   The guy above mentioned the rape scenario, SEXLAB Werewolves has a feature with Aroused Creatures that the werewolves will rape the PC.  So thank you for fixing that.   

EDIT ONCE AGAIN:  When you go to Old Hroldan Inn, Eydis must be alive or the quest won't complete.  i had killed her and the old man to adopt Skuli.  had to load an old save to get her Ref Id and resurrect her outside the Inn before i went in. 

You will be having a papyrus overload issue.  There are some minor scripts that run periodically, but, they must run for the stages to complete.  Make a papyrus log and have a look.   Also, examine your load order for heavily scripted mods.  Finally, cleaning you save with a save game cleaner often fixes many problems like this.

Thanks for the mod and staying at it.

When I played this before, I was able to change the look of the girls in this mod. I use an NPC replacer found here (NPC 85) which seemed to change the NPCs in your mod. For some reason now, Niri and Vess are just plain ugly. I thought replacing the loose files one by one may be an option but this did not seem to have an effect.

I would like to play this mod again but i'd like to figure this out so that they are someone I would want to make a sex slave. Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks

No idea for this as both Niri and Vess are vanilla.  If your replacer is changing their appearance, suggest you try another one more to your tastes.

She will likely be available as a sex slave in the future if you play a bad person.  Normally, she will be eye candy.

Has this been updated to the newest version of SexLab? Both that and FORES got updated and I was curious.

It works fine with the latest Sexlab, but I am continuing to recommend te 1.59c version because it is not so script heavy.  If you decide to use the latest Sexlab, be sure to get the patch which removes verbalizations during masterbation to reduce the chance for CTD at that time.

Hi im a foreigner litte english

ITS A TRAP quest ing

become freedom with veve(?)

poison gear not found nowhere

4gears control and go foward

I`ll see gameover

help me

The lever should be marked with a quest marker when you get far enough.  If you don't get the quest marker, check you load order, your papyrus log, and save game for papyrus overload.

Loving this mod but I am having an annoying bug I think. Vess keeps following me everywhere. Every time I change location she suddenly appears there. I have tried getting her to join me and then tell her to return home but she still keeps following me around. Any ideas why? Cheers.

Hopefully, Aqqh can provide an answer on this.  I am assuming that you completed the main quest all the way through.

I have completed the main quest. I have completed her slave training. She is following me with the gag still on and her hands bound unless I give some different bondage gear. At present, the only way I can stop her is by telling her to follow me and then commanding her to stay somewhere. After a while, I get the message she has got tired of waiting and she shows up at the next location I load. Is this normal behaviour for her. The other slave I currently have, Jenny, acts like a normal companion.

So, how do I get her to stay at the Pleasure Palace and how do I get her to loose the gag? Thank you for any help.

I have completed the main quest. I have completed her slave training. She is following me with the gag still on and her hands bound unless I give some different bondage gear. At present, the only way I can stop her is by telling her to follow me and then commanding her to stay somewhere. After a while, I get the message she has got tired of waiting and she shows up at the next location I load. Is this normal behaviour for her. The other slave I currently have, Jenny, acts like a normal companion.

So, how do I get her to stay at the Pleasure Palace and how do I get her to loose the gag? Thank you for any help.

Use a follower mod like EFF.

Assign her a home, like the Pleasure Palace - then dismiss her.

She should stay there at that point.

Use a follower mod like EFF.

Assign her a home, like the Pleasure Palace - then dismiss her.

She should stay there at that point.

Dammit, need to stop using iPad to reply. I have put on EFF, got Vess to join me, set her home as the Palace and told her to leave me. She is still following me around everywhere. It makes me think that something is not complete as she still has the cloth gag on but I cannot find anything in her conversation options. At the moment all I can do is have her join me and tell her to wait but then she'll eventually show up again. Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Sex Slaves does not have any follower related code.  If you want her to stay at the pleasure palace, you'll need some other piece of follower software.

Sex Slaves does not have any follower related code.  If you want her to stay at the pleasure palace, you'll need some other piece of follower software.

I think he hit the broken training option for Vess (double entry).

He seems to have fixed it by training again.

Okay, another problem. I'm doing the quest, Still More Treasure Hunting. I followed the quest marker in the sinkhole to the chest room showing the marker on the other side of the wall. Running outside, I got a message that the locked door needs a key while next to a huge mound of rubble. I have the key now, but I cannot see what this door it's talking about. Only a wall of rubble. I can't find anything to interact with.

I recently upgraded to version 6.1 bsa with the 6.1f patch and started a new game.

Since then I've had problems with the game randomly hanging on startup, before the first menu even appears. Various things will make it proceed, including turning on logging (!). I managed to get a log out and it still hung, and the entire log was:

[03/23/2016 - 07:58:06AM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[03/23/2016 - 07:58:06AM] Function GetEffectMagnitudes in the empty state on type Ingredient does not exist. Function will not be flagged as callable from tasklets.
[03/23/2016 - 07:58:06AM] Update budget: 2.000000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 2.000000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)
[03/23/2016 - 07:58:06AM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)
[03/23/2016 - 07:58:23AM] Cannot open store for class "TIF__050FB6AC", missing file?
[03/23/2016 - 07:58:23AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script TIF__050FB6AC to topic info 0F0FB6AC on <NULL quest> because their base types do not match

0F is MiasLair in my load order.

I checked the BSA and there is indeed no TIF_050FB6AC script (there is an A7 and A9). The 6.1f patch does not contain that file either. Of course, binding to a null quest looks problematic.

TES5Edit shows this topic exists, response "oh my head", child of Slave Controller Quest.

Any chance this is an actual problem, or am I barking up the wrong tree?

Okay, another problem. I'm doing the quest, Still More Treasure Hunting. I followed the quest marker in the sinkhole to the chest room showing the marker on the other side of the wall. Running outside, I got a message that the locked door needs a key while next to a huge mound of rubble. I have the key now, but I cannot see what this door it's talking about. Only a wall of rubble. I can't find anything to interact with.

Select the pile of rubble in console and type disable

Hey im having a little pronlem here when im going to vener to have him enslave my followers he doesnt detect then why is that

Take two female non-sex slave companions with you.  It is a known bug that I will fix as soon as Aqqh gets done with his work.

I recently upgraded to version 6.1 bsa with the 6.1f patch and started a new game.

Since then I've had problems with the game randomly hanging on startup, before the first menu even appears. Various things will make it proceed, including turning on logging (!). I managed to get a log out and it still hung, and the entire log was:

[03/23/2016 - 07:58:06AM] Function GetEffectMagnitudes in the empty state on type Ingredient does not exist. Function will not be flagged as callable from tasklets.

[03/23/2016 - 07:58:06AM] Update budget: 2.000000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 2.000000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)

[03/23/2016 - 07:58:23AM] Cannot open store for class "TIF__050FB6AC", missing file?

[03/23/2016 - 07:58:23AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script TIF__050FB6AC to topic info 0F0FB6AC on <NULL quest> because their base types do not match

I checked the BSA and there is indeed no TIF_050FB6AC script (there is an A7 and A9). The 6.1f patch does not contain that file either. Of course, binding to a null quest looks problematic.

TES5Edit shows this topic exists, response "oh my head", child of Slave Controller Quest.

You're barking up the wrong tree.  There is no such bug with any installation except yours.

The missing tif file was removed.  You can ignore the error.

Select the pile of rubble in console and type disable

Hey im having a little pronlem here when im going to vener to have him enslave my followers he doesnt detect then why is that

Take two female non-sex slave companions with you.  It is a known bug that I will fix as soon as Aqqh gets done with his work.

You're barking up the wrong tree.  There is no such bug with any installation except yours.

The missing tif file was removed.  You can ignore the error.

Thanks man  and keeps up with the awesome work

After the gas trap and the training the player should be able to move again if she drinks the antidote. But this never happens, the player just sits there. Freeing with ZAZ doesn't help.  Any idea what to do?

And sometimes the gas trap just kills the player instat of paralizing her.

I'm having the bug where Volkar doesn't have the dialogue to train more slaves. It did work with Allison, Vess, Nikita? and the red haired one but after that nothing works. Luckily i still have tha miaslair batch files i made a long time ago (i even put it here on the forum somewhere in the 200ts) so can still turn npc's into slaves but i don't like it that way. Are there any solutions or setstages to use in console? I don't think it is a stack overload either because every ther scene with Volkar works without a hitch. Somehow he soesn't seem to understand that there are new followers in the cell though they are listed in the MCM menu. I'm still using version 53 but that shouldn't be a problem since the ewer versions only seem to flesh out Andrews quest a bit more.

edit: hehe, now this is awkward :blush:, apparently you can't train npc's who don't belong to the follower faction. woops. A simple batch file fix and it did work. :)