Hello,

Great mod you made. Although, I encounter a bug with Vess. I got her to the last stage of slave training, the stage where I have to give her oral sex and food.  The problem lied in that I don't get the message saying she love me every time I gave her food. When I have her preformed oral, I get the message that said  she "love sex , but she need more food" or something like that. However, No matter how much I gave her food, I don't get the message. So far, this bug only occur to Vess because I was able to complete Niri's training AFTER it occur to Vess.

Is there a console command to get her to start the bonding ritual?

Everything works fine except I cant get any dialogue for Niri to make her a follower, I have completed all quests in game  including training Vess but it never came up with decide what to do with Niri like it has on previous games, she just keeps saying you have people to save.

Any ideas, or is their a console command

Everything works fine except I cant get any dialogue for Niri to make her a follower, I have completed all quests in game  including training Vess but it never came up with decide what to do with Niri like it has on previous games, she just keeps saying you have people to save.

My bet is that starting quest got stuck - most likely at stage 340.

Console     sqv aqss_MiaVessInter     to check it

If you got all story quests already completed it should be on stage 500 which means quest completed.

So if it is 340 console    setstage aqss_miaVessInter 345    should make Niri more responsive.

I have a problem with Andrews: I have found the bunny tail plug. I put it on and remove every other piece of cloth. Then I talk to Andrews. I bend over to show him the tail in my butt... and then nothing happens. Andrews has suddenly become invisible. He can't be seen but when I move the camera around I the "Press E to talk to Andrews", although it does nothing. If I press the space bar, I jump and leave the bent-over position but I am then stuck in external camera and Andrews is not there anymore.

Please help!

N.B.: I found the bunny tail while I had started the "bound queen" quest from "Cursed loot" mod. I had to complete that quest before I could put the bunny tail in.

I have a problem with Andrews: I have found the bunny tail plug. I put it on and remove every other piece of cloth. Then I talk to Andrews. I bend over to show him the tail in my butt... and then nothing happens. Andrews has suddenly become invisible. He can't be seen but when I move the camera around I the "Press E to talk to Andrews", although it does nothing. If I press the space bar, I jump and leave the bent-over position but I am then stuck in external camera and Andrews is not there anymore.

Please help!

N.B.: I found the bunny tail while I had started the "bound queen" quest from "Cursed loot" mod. I had to complete that quest before I could put the bunny tail in.

You either have a mod conflict or script overload.  After putting in the buttplug and bending over, andrew should fuck you as part of the script.  Some part of the script did not complete.

Make and have a look at a papyrus log and check your load order against known heavy mods.

Please help!

You either have a mod conflict or script overload.  After putting in the buttplug and bending over, andrew should fuck you as part of the script.  Some part of the script did not complete.

Make and have a look at a papyrus log and check your load order against known heavy mods.

I looked at the papyrus log but I don't understand anything!

However, I made a test. I had a savegame from BEFORE I was locked in the Queen Sarah chastity belt. I tried to use the bunny tail then and it worked. I got the sex scene with Andrews.

So, I might start again from that point but that would mean losing many hours of game. Before I do that, is there anything I could try to somehow reset the bunny tail quest and start it again? Maybe that will solve the problem?

Bingo! Problem solved!

I dropped the bunny tail into a sack then took it back. I put it on an removed my clothes and the sex scene was OK. I can now continue with that quest.

@CPU, thanks for your offer. My papyrus really look like a mess...

I am glad you solved your problem.

I am used to very messy papyrus logs, they do not scare me  ;)

Bingo! Problem solved!

I dropped the bunny tail into a sack then took it back. I put it on an removed my clothes and the sex scene was OK. I can now continue with that quest.

@CPU, thanks for your offer. My papyrus really look like a mess...

I am glad you solved your problem.

I am used to very messy papyrus logs, they do not scare me  ;)

LOL - but that's why you want it as an attachment. Much easier to use a text editor to find where your mod is involved than to scan a million line message on the forum ;).

I am trying to figure out if the quest chain for Andrew has gotten stuck. I am currently at level 5 and have been for quite a while. I have not received any new quests and have gone so far as gotten then percentage to the next level up to 100% and nothing happened. Am i missing something or am i having an issue?

So I'm currently playing through this as a male, the right way. Last time I cheated and consoled open the front door lol.

So as I'm playing the scene where you fight the slavers at the hunters camp, if the female player was defeated here it would be an awesome set up to an enslavement quest. They could deliver you along with the Hunter. Then you would be trained just like all of mias slaves. The good news is you found the yarls daughter you just have to find a way to get her and yourself free.

Hello,

Great mod you made. Although, I encounter a bug with Vess. I got her to the last stage of slave training, the stage where I have to give her oral sex and food.  The problem lied in that I don't get the message saying she love me every time I gave her food. When I have her preformed oral, I get the message that said  she "love sex , but she need more food" or something like that. However, No matter how much I gave her food, I don't get the message. So far, this bug only occur to Vess because I was able to complete Niri's training AFTER it occur to Vess.

Any help here?

I am trying to figure out if the quest chain for Andrew has gotten stuck. I am currently at level 5 and have been for quite a while. I have not received any new quests and have gone so far as gotten then percentage to the next level up to 100% and nothing happened. Am i missing something or am i having an issue?

Need to know the last quest you finished.

So I'm currently playing through this as a male, the right way. Last time I cheated and consoled open the front door lol.

So as I'm playing the scene where you fight the slavers at the hunters camp, if the female player was defeated here it would be an awesome set up to an enslavement quest. They could deliver you along with the Hunter. Then you would be trained just like all of mias slaves. The good news is you found the yarls daughter you just have to find a way to get her and yourself free.

Aqqh is working on just something like this.

Hello,

Any help here?

Aqqh already answered this.  Look back a ways and you will find something to try.  I myself do not know how vess and niri work.

Aqqh is working on just something like this.

Hello,

Any help here?

Aqqh already answered this.  Look back a ways and you will find something to try.  I myself do not know how vess and niri work.

If you got all story quests already completed it should be on stage 500 which means quest completed.

So if it is 340 console    setstage aqss_miaVessInter 345    should make Niri more responsive.

If you are talking about this, then no, this does not help me. I already completed the quest. I'm stuck on the stage where no matter how much food I gave Vess, she won't love me.

Hiya  :blush:

after some lurking, some reading and finally, getting Andrews quest line done... I'm here to say thank you so much all that worked on that mod. It's awesome. (I suppose the Dominant Andrew thing is done, for now, after the scenes in the lodge, right? So, my DB will be waiting patiently and meanwhile revert to an earlier save to get other stuff done^^)

Now, onto some problems I had, sadly :( I'm hoping that someone can tell me what caused it and how it can be fixed, since it's most likely on my end.

Experienced multiple crashes across the whole playthrough, during sex scenes most of the times, either at the start or end of it. Either ctd, run time error or total freezes. 

3 parts in all that crashing stood out though. The scenes in Dragon Bridge and in the Old Hroldan Inn (Skooma and the cat ears thing) and in the mines below the lodge.

During my tries to get through the Skooma stuff, I uninstalled Further Lovers Comfort and disabled Eager NPC's. Did a clean save. Finally, and I don't know if that caused it or it was just plain luck on my side^^, I typed in "pcb" after entering the Inn in Dragon Bridge. Got through, no problem.

At Old Hroldan, same thing, only pcb didn't help. In the end, after lots of crashing and cursing^^, I turned the resolution down and set every available option to low/0/whathaveyou and got through, no problem.

In the mines, at the part where Andrew is going all ragey and is supposed to slaughter everything. Either he comes in, walks around and does nothing or he kills some and leaves others alive, even mentioning how bad I needed him right now (sure, honey. I'm stuck on a wheel, big thing right infront of me trying something nasty and you walk around naked, telling me I need sex. Right now. Sure, love. <--- I thought it was funny, him walking around between (spoiler) things and telling me that ;) Edit: pcb seemed to have helped,but again, could be my imagination.

Just posting this in case someone experienced it too or had similar problems and knows what caused it. I'll maybe even reinstall everything and try it all again without any other mod than required to run this one. During the weekend maybe and with tgm on so I can blaze through it all^^ Anyways, any help with that would be appreciated. This is the first time with that many crashes and my usual Mod setup is heavy if I look at the bad mods section here. Lot's of scripts probably and other things.

So yeah, other than that, awesome work. Can't wait for the next upgrade (even if it isn't Andrew related ;))

And lastly... since I'm fairly new to this site (don't let my join date fool you, only downloaded sexlab then to try it out, moved on to other games and a few days ago got back here^^), if anyone got some mod recommendations, let me know? Immersive, tied in with arousal maybe (I like the concept and fiddling with the numbers and trying out everything there), quests, followers, you name it. Would greatly appreciate it :)

So, bye for now, go on being awesome everyone :)

Hello, I recently returned to Skyrim, after some upgrades to my hardware and startet to add some mods to the game, including Mias Lair. After a few problems I got it to run and love it so far. But now my character is stuck in the kneeling-position, when he is sopposed to drink teh other half of the potion. He stands up for half a second and then just kneels there, no crashes, I even waited for 10 min, but nothing happend.

Thank your for any help in advance and sorry for my terrible english.

Hi. Read that you could change the appearance of the girls, but how about changing the appearence of Andrew? Tried to change his face myself, but the CK wont let me open mias lair for some reason, but it was a half year ago last time i messed with the CK so it can be me thats just stupid. What do i need to do and so on?

Hi. Read that you could change the appearance of the girls, but how about changing the appearence of Andrew? Tried to change his face myself, but the CK wont let me open mias lair for some reason, but it was a half year ago last time i messed with the CK so it can be me thats just stupid. What do i need to do and so on?

MiasLair.esp is really an esm in disguise.  Because you won't be actually modifying it directly (just creating a new nif), you can use Wyre Bash to change it to a real esp (espify self when right clicking on it).  Then, make the andrew (MiaHouseCarlAndrew) appearance close to what you want with CK.  Then, with Andrew selected, press Ctrl+F4.   Then, create a new character and use showracemenu (You'll need this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29624/?)  if you don't have it).  to make the appearance exactly what you want.  Then, export the nif file with racemenu and then use nifmerge to merge the andrew nif file (0002010B.NIF). 

Hello, I recently returned to Skyrim, after some upgrades to my hardware and startet to add some mods to the game, including Mias Lair. After a few problems I got it to run and love it so far. But now my character is stuck in the kneeling-position, when he is sopposed to drink teh other half of the potion. He stands up for half a second and then just kneels there, no crashes, I even waited for 10 min, but nothing happend.

Thank your for any help in advance and sorry for my terrible english.

You will have an issue with script overload.  Check your load order using our troubleshooting section as a guide and remove some of the more script heavy mods.

See also the following post.

Hiya  :blush:

after some lurking, some reading and finally, getting Andrews quest line done... I'm here to say thank you so much all that worked on that mod. It's awesome. (I suppose the Dominant Andrew thing is done, for now, after the scenes in the lodge, right? So, my DB will be waiting patiently and meanwhile revert to an earlier save to get other stuff done^^)

Now, onto some problems I had, sadly :( I'm hoping that someone can tell me what caused it and how it can be fixed, since it's most likely on my end.

Experienced multiple crashes across the whole playthrough, during sex scenes most of the times, either at the start or end of it. Either ctd, run time error or total freezes. 

3 parts in all that crashing stood out though. The scenes in Dragon Bridge and in the Old Hroldan Inn (Skooma and the cat ears thing) and in the mines below the lodge.

During my tries to get through the Skooma stuff, I uninstalled Further Lovers Comfort and disabled Eager NPC's. Did a clean save. Finally, and I don't know if that caused it or it was just plain luck on my side^^, I typed in "pcb" after entering the Inn in Dragon Bridge. Got through, no problem.

At Old Hroldan, same thing, only pcb didn't help. In the end, after lots of crashing and cursing^^, I turned the resolution down and set every available option to low/0/whathaveyou and got through, no problem.

In the mines, at the part where Andrew is going all ragey and is supposed to slaughter everything. Either he comes in, walks around and does nothing or he kills some and leaves others alive, even mentioning how bad I needed him right now (sure, honey. I'm stuck on a wheel, big thing right infront of me trying something nasty and you walk around naked, telling me I need sex. Right now. Sure, love. <--- I thought it was funny, him walking around between (spoiler) things and telling me that ;) Edit: pcb seemed to have helped,but again, could be my imagination.

Just posting this in case someone experienced it too or had similar problems and knows what caused it. I'll maybe even reinstall everything and try it all again without any other mod than required to run this one. During the weekend maybe and with tgm on so I can blaze through it all^^ Anyways, any help with that would be appreciated. This is the first time with that many crashes and my usual Mod setup is heavy if I look at the bad mods section here. Lot's of scripts probably and other things.

So yeah, other than that, awesome work. Can't wait for the next upgrade (even if it isn't Andrew related ;))

And lastly... since I'm fairly new to this site (don't let my join date fool you, only downloaded sexlab then to try it out, moved on to other games and a few days ago got back here^^), if anyone got some mod recommendations, let me know? Immersive, tied in with arousal maybe (I like the concept and fiddling with the numbers and trying out everything there), quests, followers, you name it. Would greatly appreciate it :)

So, bye for now, go on being awesome everyone :)

Like many, you have an overloaded system.  Strongly recommend that you you follow the advise on Sacremas's forum and get your load order to some reasonable level.  Skyrim's papyrus engine has limits on how much it can handle.  Sex Slaves itself is reasonably light. It adds no heavy weight textures.   It is also bug free (for the most part).  But, for those scripted instances, it needs a little time on the papyrus engine and if it cannot get it because you have too many mods taking up CPU time, things don't work.

Sexlab 1.59c is more stable than the 1.60+ versions.  I uninstalled 1.6 and put 1.59c back in.

Also, something that has helped me enormously during testing was to use PDT to clean up my saves.  I had like 1000 instances of mineore something or other from the vanilla game hanging around as well as a few other heavily used  vanilla scripts that never seem to go away.

I have played Skyrim with Sex Slaves installed for hundreds of hours with NO CRASHES after cleaning my save.

The higher your level, the larger you save will become and if you have lots of other mods in it, the papyrus engine just gets overloaded.

If you are talking about this, then no, this does not help me. I already completed the quest. I'm stuck on the stage where no matter how much food I gave Vess, she won't love me.

Yep, that is what I was talking about.  If that does not help, you have some other issue.   Make a papyrus log and have a look for errors.

Like many, you have an overloaded system.  Strongly recommend that you you follow the advise on Sacremas's forum and get your load order to some reasonable level. 

Just for this mod (because I wasn't sure if my system could handle it) I created a new profile, nearly vanilla. Just the recommended mods, immersive armors/weapons, cloaks, AFT, Convenient Horses, Deadly Dragons, Eager NPCs and Further Lovers Comfort (thought I could disable this one through MCM but couldn't find an option for that. Should have checked before^^). On my other Profiles I usually run with Frostfall, Wet & Cold, PerMa, SkyRe (in parts, if that matters), and other things.

Skyrim's papyrus engine has limits on how much it can handle.  Sex Slaves itself is reasonably light. It adds no heavy weight textures.   It is also bug free (for the most part).  But, for those scripted instances, it needs a little time on the papyrus engine and if it cannot get it because you have too many mods taking up CPU time, things don't work.

Sexlab 1.59c is more stable than the 1.60+ versions.  I uninstalled 1.6 and put 1.59c back in. 

Hmm, might consider that. Right now I'm following Sacremas Modding guide to get a fresh and hopefully stable install. Just not too sure about the ENB cause I don't think my machine can handle it....

Also, something that has helped me enormously during testing was to use PDT to clean up my saves.  I had like 1000 instances of mineore something or other from the vanilla game hanging around as well as a few other heavily used  vanilla scripts that never seem to go away.

Stupid question. What's PDT?  :blush:

I have played Skyrim with Sex Slaves installed for hundreds of hours with NO CRASHES after cleaning my save.

The higher your level, the larger you save will become and if you have lots of other mods in it, the papyrus engine just gets overloaded.

Anyway, thanks for the reply. I really like this mod and want to make this a regular in all of my future profiles, so heres hoping me or my potato get our acts together and get it to work :D

Edit: Nearly forgot >_< While checking all the things I could think of and googling for solutions, can't remember where, but somewhere I found a Warning about missing masters. Could be why it crashed all the time, despite my other profiles being stable even with all the other mods active.

I am fairly certain it was the bunny tail quest, but like i said it has been quite a while now.