Sexout Intimacy

3 hours ago, dark_lotus said:

So I'm getting ready to test out your new pregnancy mod, and before I start, would it be best to disable spunk and the other pregnancy mod, or is there any dependencies between your mod and those two? I know it's a brand new WIP, but just wanted to make sure there's nothing else running that may interfere with it. Also, does your pregnancy mod interact-or going to- with your Intimacy mod? I remember way back when you first started your Intimacy mod, you mentioned something along the lines of incorporating the Bubspots pregnancy tests and being able to inform the PCs partner about it. Just curious if that's still something that may be incorporated? So far so good on the newest test run of your Intimacy mod. So is [Disposition] just being friendly and, of course, raising an NPCs disposition of the PC? I'm just wondering, because in this test run so far, it almost immediately triggers rumors about the PC. Amusingly, the [Lesbian] rumor pops up the most. No clothing is tagged with it, so I didn't know for sure if I've been inadvertently playing my PC that way, just by being friendly.

It's not a separate mod.  It's the new version of SOI with pregnancy added.  Yes, you will need to leave pregnancy disabled in the control terminal if you're going to use SexoutPregnancy.  If you enable pregnancy in SOI, you will need the maternity assets required by SexoutPregnancy installed.  Spunk shouldn't interfere, so that's up to you.

I posted it because of other changes/fixes, not necessarily to test pregnancy.  Pregnancy in SOI is still incomplete.  So if you're going to test it be warned.  There is no birth yet.

Also, it won't be as robust as SexoutPregnancy.  It's a very simplified form of pregnancy.  So if you require many of the advanced features included in SexoutPregnancy, you should probably disable SOI pregnancy and use it.

The only in-game items that currently work with SOI pregnancy are condoms.  I also have no plans to utilize any of the other items (Bubspot for example).  So if you need that, use SexoutPregnancy.

Disposition doesn't trigger rumors, so it must be something else to answer your question.

On 8/4/2019 at 2:17 AM, t3589 said:

There's a good chance Veronica will become aroused if she catches the PC with Chet.  The problem is, Chet will probably want privacy unless he has the exhibitionist fetish.

The interactions between NPCs is strictly implied for several reasons.  I could make them talk to one another.  They actually did in a previous version of the mod (pre-alpha).

The problem is that the dialog requires a sound file of an appropriate length in order for the text to display on screen.  If it's too short, the text flashes so quickly that it's unreadable.  If it's too long the NPCs get stuck talking which interupts processing.

I didn't feel like creating custom empty sound files for every variation of dialog, so I ditched it.  There might be a way to work out a 'Fuz Ro D-oh' type method, but it would still interfere with processing.

Currently if they are at odds you'll likely see a 'So and so doesn't like so and so' type message displayed.  You will also catch them checking one another out with the same message used for the PC if they are attracted. 'So and so is staring at so and so's legs', etc.

I remember one test session where Trudy and the Settler at the end of the bar kept going back and forth.  'GoodSprings Settler is staring at Trudy's legs!'.  But Trudy would come back with 'Trudy doesn't like Goodsprings Settler!'.  This went on for several minutes. lol  I guess he was kind of creeping her out.

In that example, the Settler didn't pay much attention to my female PC because he was fixated on Trudy.  My PC had to actively compete for his attention.  If Trudy had returned the sentiment, it would have been very difficult to advance a relationship with either of them.  So yeah, they definitely interact (in an implied sense).

The problem with having them actively cheat on the PC, is that Sexout can't begin offscreen.  I've toyed with the idea of having them be nude, and then putting clothes on when the PC enters.  I might be able to do that at some point.

I'm getting ready to upload another copy here shortly.  I've added the exhibitionist fetish to sex dialog, so they shouldn't ask for privacy if they have it.  The PC will still be able to have them follow for privacy, but it may cause the PC trouble with [Decency] and/or rumors if they aren't careful.

The [Commitment] option only shows up when the NPC has acquired the Devoted and Trusting modes.  The motel option is to go back to the motel.  Similar to [Invite Home].

Thanks for the answers!

I don't think I've ever seen that message (the so and so doesn't like so and so), ever. I see them sometimes approaching each other and saying hi, is that part of the mod? What if you just ditched the sounds/dialogue between NPCs altogether and just had it be a debug interaction, like with the blue/orange hue that we see them displaying? So if two NPCs walk to each other, and do a little green display, it means they had a conversation. It's up to the player to find out what that is? Maybe if you witness it happening you can ask either of them about it? Could open some interesting questions about jealousy, faithfullness, etc.

I have tested the group sex options a few times, and I'd say quite often, even though you start with "Group Private", following through the foreplay options only gives you one partner. On some occasions, the sex doesn't start at all and the character you were talking resumes his previous activity, like eating. I think it's somewhat bugged at the moment. I"m going to test it some more to see if I can narrow down the conditions on which it happens.

6 hours ago, ChancellorKremlin said:

Thanks for the answers!

I don't think I've ever seen that message (the so and so doesn't like so and so), ever. I see them sometimes approaching each other and saying hi, is that part of the mod? What if you just ditched the sounds/dialogue between NPCs altogether and just had it be a debug interaction, like with the blue/orange hue that we see them displaying? So if two NPCs walk to each other, and do a little green display, it means they had a conversation. It's up to the player to find out what that is? Maybe if you witness it happening you can ask either of them about it? Could open some interesting questions about jealousy, faithfullness, etc.

I have tested the group sex options a few times, and I'd say quite often, even though you start with "Group Private", following through the foreplay options only gives you one partner. On some occasions, the sex doesn't start at all and the character you were talking resumes his previous activity, like eating. I think it's somewhat bugged at the moment. I"m going to test it some more to see if I can narrow down the conditions on which it happens.

Well if you're the only super model in the room, you're not likely to see those messages very often.  I'll try and add more debug to the NPC evlauations.

You have to choose [Group Top] or [Group Bottom] to play the group scene.  If you choose a top/bottom two actor scene, or comply and they don't choose group, you won't get a group scene.  I'll test it out some more when I get further along in my session.

BTW the copies in the second post are paired.  I'm adding new dialog with new variables so you shouldn't use one without the other or you're likely to get errors at some point.

EDIT: I've been looking things over and I'm beginning to wonder if you're using an old copy?  I can't find any [Group Private] option or response in the current dialog.  I've also long removed any 'Nightcap' dialog that you mentioned the other day.  So I'm wondering where you're seeing these options?

Could you prehaps try clean saving the dialog esp?  Is this an old save?  I'm confused.

22 hours ago, t3589 said:

Well if you're the only super model in the room, you're not likely to see those messages very often.  I'll try and add more debug to the NPC evlauations.

You have to choose [Group Top] or [Group Bottom] to play the group scene.  If you choose a top/bottom two actor scene, or comply and they don't choose group, you won't get a group scene.  I'll test it out some more when I get further along in my session.

BTW the copies in the second post are paired.  I'm adding new dialog with new variables so you shouldn't use one without the other or you're likely to get errors at some point.

EDIT: I've been looking things over and I'm beginning to wonder if you're using an old copy?  I can't find any [Group Private] option or response in the current dialog.  I've also long removed any 'Nightcap' dialog that you mentioned the other day.  So I'm wondering where you're seeing these options?

Could you prehaps try clean saving the dialog esp?  Is this an old save?  I'm confused.

I never get those options. I only get GROUP or something like that and from there the usual sex options like foreplay, end, rough, lewd, etc. And from there it's obvious it will only be the usual fare. Maybe the triggering option was Private Group or something, but from there, it never leads to actual group options, just 2 person ones.

I didn't say nightcap btw, I said something motel. I paraphrase a lot, so don't take what I say literally. But I did see motel and group, and the version I am using is the last one you uploaded. IT's not an old esp, but I can start again if you want, for debug purposes. 

1 hour ago, ChancellorKremlin said:

I never get those options. I only get GROUP or something like that and from there the usual sex options like foreplay, end, rough, lewd, etc. And from there it's obvious it will only be the usual fare. Maybe the triggering option was Private Group or something, but from there, it never leads to actual group options, just 2 person ones.

I didn't say nightcap btw, I said something motel. I paraphrase a lot, so don't take what I say literally. But I did see motel and group, and the version I am using is the last one you uploaded. IT's not an old esp, but I can start again if you want, for debug purposes. 

Okay I figured you were paraphrasing at first.  I just wanted to make sure.

I've got a plan to re-write groups.  I've just finished testing birthing (works flawlessly), and am about to add some baby dialog options.  Then I'll tackle groups.  Shouldn't be too long.  The next one will be a big update.  I've fixed a bunch of bugs too.

Right now I'm wondering how much an NPC should charge to babysit?  Stay tuned.

4 hours ago, t3589 said:

Okay I figured you were paraphrasing at first.  I just wanted to make sure.

I've got a plan to re-write groups.  I've just finished testing birthing (works flawlessly), and am about to add some baby dialog options.  Then I'll tackle groups.  Shouldn't be too long.  The next one will be a big update.  I've fixed a bunch of bugs too.

Right now I'm wondering how much an NPC should charge to babysit?  Stay tuned.

Babysitting charges should at least cover the cost of a bottle of whiskey and some aspirin don't you think?

Okay I've reworked groups.  Now there's a menu for the player to form their own groups.  Stalkers will still form groups on the fly.  I've only tested the individual parts, not the entire process.  I'll get around to it when I get to a good place in the game.

Exhibitionist, group, kinky fetishes, and also stalkers should be group capable.  As long as they're also promiscuous, compatible, and not virtuous or prostitutes (hire two).  They also need to be in the mood 'SOI:Mod:Sexual'.

Uploaded to the second post for testing.

EDIT: Uploaded an updated copy of the mainfile to the second post.  Fixed mistakes.

Hi T,

Can't wait to test the new update, thanks! 

This is some feedback for some tests I did for the previous version. You have probably already addressed these issues in the new one, but I went into a little more detail this time, so it might still be useful. Don't mind the caps, was just the way I wrote the notes: :D

Basically, I had: 

TWO NPCS FOLLOWING (In follow mode) AFTER AGREEING TO SEX:

NPC 1: SEEK PRIVACY
NPC1: SEEK PRIVACY

NPC2: MARK PRIVATE

Leads to PRIVATE GROUP

Following NPC2 options:

FOREPLAY
PROPOSITION
END

Agreeing to foreplay leads me back to either PUBLIC, and if I manage to get PRIVATE GROUP AGAIN, it goes into the default Sex options like LEWD, ROUGH, FOREPLAY, ETC, even though they had already agreed to sex in the first place. This kinda reminds me of the old "proposition" bug, where after going through round one of proposition/foreplay, seeking privacy/public, on reaching a private location, the dialogue defaults to Proposition, Foreplay, etc, and the sex minigame resumes.

I managed to get NPC1 to agree to sex, but it did not lead to group.

After Sex:

TEASE FETISH

Which lead to:

MOTEL VISIT
END

I agreed to:

VISIT MOTEL

Then did not know what to do - I went to my room in Novac, but had no additional options with NPC.

Going to download the new version now and let you know how it goes!

18 minutes ago, ChancellorKremlin said:

Hi T,

Can't wait to test the new update, thanks! 

This is some feedback for some tests I did for the previous version. You have probably already addressed these issues in the new one, but I went into a little more detail this time, so it might still be useful. Don't mind the caps, was just the way I wrote the notes: :D

Basically, I had: 

TWO NPCS FOLLOWING (In follow mode) AFTER AGREEING TO SEX:

NPC 1: SEEK PRIVACY
NPC1: SEEK PRIVACY

NPC2: MARK PRIVATE

Leads to PRIVATE GROUP

Following NPC2 options:

FOREPLAY
PROPOSITION
END

Agreeing to foreplay leads me back to either PUBLIC, and if I manage to get PRIVATE GROUP AGAIN, it goes into the default Sex options like LEWD, ROUGH, FOREPLAY, ETC, even though they had already agreed to sex in the first place. This kinda reminds me of the old "proposition" bug, where after going through round one of proposition/foreplay, seeking privacy/public, on reaching a private location, the dialogue defaults to Proposition, Foreplay, etc, and the sex minigame resumes.

I managed to get NPC1 to agree to sex, but it did not lead to group.

After Sex:

TEASE FETISH

Which lead to:

MOTEL VISIT
END

I agreed to:

VISIT MOTEL

Then did not know what to do - I went to my room in Novac, but had no additional options with NPC.

Going to download the new version now and let you know how it goes!

You should only have to address one of the two NPCs in the group.  The second following NPC is just there for the act and shouldn't need to be addressed.  Though you can address them, it's an either/or option.  So when you get to the destination, pick one of the two NPCs to initiate the scene.

Population may be the problem.  You may have to wait a few seconds for the population to update before initiating dialog.  Groups should consider a population of less than 3 private.  I might remove the [Mark Private] option for groups if it keeps causing trouble.

It should be a bit more dynamic now.  So you'll chose [Group], dialog will exit, and a popup menu will display to browse through the group capable NPCs in the area.  Select one and they should both follow.  I've also tried to comment out a lot of the other options during foreplay if engaged in a group.  I might have missed some, but only the group options should display.

[Visit Motel] simply informs the NPC of the Novac location and marks them to visit if the player is there.  It's not an invite to go there immediately.  Visits are checked at the top of every game hour.  They may or may not show up depending upon several variables.  But if they do manage to visit, they'll be flagged for visitation to that location permanently.  Which means they'll show up from time to time when they feel like it.

It works the same for [Visit Home/Motel/Suite].  So be careful which NPCs the PC asks to visit.  They might show up when you don't want them to.  It's equivalent to telling them where the PC lives. 'Hey I have this motel room in Novac, you should stop by sometime!', then they show up when the PC is with a client and all hell breaks loose.  Especially if they're a partner/spouse.

Uploaded a new one.  Fixed an issue with NPCs getting stuck.  Pregnancy can be tested through birth now (still WIP).  Updated profiles.txt in the documentation with fertility settings commented out.

EDIT: More fixes uploaded to the second post.

EDITx2: Even more fixes/tweaks/improvements added, uploaded to the second post.  If you've already birthed a baby, you'll probably need to restart your game.  Going to start testing pregnancy on NPCs soon.  Should be working for female PCs, but could use some feedback.

39 minutes ago, dark_lotus said:

Is it difficult for the pc to conceive? I've been playing around with the pregnancy option and it never proceeds. I always get the terminated notification when checking out the debug on it.  Even with a high virility/fertility.

Right now the only thing that causes that is setting 'SOI:Prg:Terminate' to true, or a percentage chance for the pregnancy to fail.  It's set to a very low chance, unless the PC has a lot of rads.  Try getting rid of any radiation before sleeping.

I'll probably change this later where instead of base rads it'll be based on radiation poisoning.  So no, it shouldn't be difficult at all.  In fact, while testing I had to actively work against pregnancy by using condoms and choosing non-genital relations it was so easy.

On 8/16/2019 at 1:54 PM, t3589 said:

Right now the only thing that causes that is setting 'SOI:Prg:Terminate' to true, or a percentage chance for the pregnancy to fail.  It's set to a very low chance, unless the PC has a lot of rads.  Try getting rid of any radiation before sleeping.

I'll probably change this later where instead of base rads it'll be based on radiation poisoning.  So no, it shouldn't be difficult at all.  In fact, while testing I had to actively work against pregnancy by using condoms and choosing non-genital relations it was so easy.

I checked, and I had 53 rads. Got rid of them, and tried it again, after a few weeks, my PC was at gestation 30, pregnancy 0. How do those two work? Does gestation have to reach a certain number, before pregnancy changes from zero to another number?

I haven't had a huge amount of time to really sit down and test it, so I apologize if I'm asking anything that should be obvious!

7 hours ago, dark_lotus said:

I checked, and I had 53 rads. Got rid of them, and tried it again, after a few weeks, my PC was at gestation 30, pregnancy 0. How do those two work? Does gestation have to reach a certain number, before pregnancy changes from zero to another number?

I haven't had a huge amount of time to really sit down and test it, so I apologize if I'm asking anything that should be obvious!

I've uploaded a new copy without the base rad modifier.  Rads shouldn't matter anymore unless the PC has actual radiation poisoning.

Set gestation to 'fast' if you want it to move along quicker.  The PC won't necessarily 'show' at a set day of gestation.  Though the chance to show will increase as the pregnancy progresses.  In theory, it's possible to progress all the way to birth without ever 'showing' (not very likely).  The shortest possible birth is 12 days on 'radom' or roughly 17 days on 'fast' (give or take a game day).

Right now the buffs for pregnancy are extremely heavy.  I found it quite challenging to take on hostiles while the PC was pregnant.  Which was fun for me, but might not be for others.  I had to avoid certain quests I knew the PC couldn't deal with because of the pregnancy.  This is what I could use feedback on the most.  I'm open to any ideas/opinions.

The dialog has options to inform NPCs that they are or aren't the father.  This doesn't mean you need to find the actual father.  It simply means the PC needs to convince an NPC to take on the role.  Even so, as long as an NPC thinks they could be the father, there will be rumors.

If clothing is set to 'restricted', the PC won't be able to wear incompatible clothing.  Just a few notes.

New copy uploaded to the second post.  Had a chance to test groups over the weekend.  Should be working now.  A long list of fixes are included with this one (not just groups).  Fixes for groups, privacy, stalkers, prostitution, payments, forced sex, pregnancy, pets, absence, visits, and more.

Okay now I'm starting to have fun playing again.  New copy uploaded to the second post.

- Overhauled population monitor.  Runs far smoother in highly populated areas!

- Reintroduced Auto Add option in the control terminal.

- Added pregnancy for NPCs (untested).

- Fixed condom/diaphram success rates.

- Added a join group option to dialog.

- Fixed fertile buff for pregnancy.

- Fixed null trade bug (I think).

- Fixed lap/table dances.

Hey T, after firing up a new game for the newest test releases, I keep running into infinite dancing. Either performing or just as an activity with an NPC, dancing doesn't end. I've left my PC alone while performing, to see how long it runs, and after 30 real time minutes, the poor girl was still going strong. I've tried it out a few times, and the end result is the same. I've uninstalled/reinstalled just to see if maybe something was hanging around from the previous test version, and I still get unending dancing.

3 hours ago, dark_lotus said:

Hey T, after firing up a new game for the newest test releases, I keep running into infinite dancing. Either performing or just as an activity with an NPC, dancing doesn't end. I've left my PC alone while performing, to see how long it runs, and after 30 real time minutes, the poor girl was still going strong. I've tried it out a few times, and the end result is the same. I've uninstalled/reinstalled just to see if maybe something was hanging around from the previous test version, and I still get unending dancing.

This happened for me once and I haven't been able to reproduce it yet.  Where did it happen?  What was the PC wearing?  What kind of dance was it?

EDIT: Try the new one and see if it still happens?

Both at the Atomic Wrangler stage and as an activity with a NPC. PC was wearing Great Khan Leather Armour. I don't know if it matters, but I've tried it with both Type 3 and type 6 body, as well as vanilla just in case. I've got the newest files, and it happens almost every time. I'll do another clean install and see if still happens.

Edit: just realized you updated a newer version, let me check it out and see if it's fixed now!

UPDATE: The newest update fixed it. Works perfectly for me now.

19 hours ago, briannawutangclan said:

Is Willow compatible with this mod, because after the sex act, her models "disappears" and she cannot be placed or moved to, thanks mr. t

Reveal hidden contents

I wouldn't know.  Though I doubt that's a problem with this mod.  SexoutNG handles sex scenes.

The only thing in SOI that might cause something like that would be the body type settings in the NPC manager.  Those settings are only there to correct problems with pregnancy, and shouldn't be used otherwise.

So, if you set Willow to the wrong body type and you don't have that body installed, just a guess.

Gave the newest test files a try with fresh install and game. Group is broken now. The secondary npc, becomes the only one actively following, and the primary npc that you originally went with, no longer has group options, but regular activity dialogue. After making gains and getting to [lover], dialogue reverts to [standard greeting] after the activity ends, with no other options but [end] if you speak to the same npc again.

Don't know how much my testing helps, but that's what I've come across when testing the test files out.

5 hours ago, dark_lotus said:

Gave the newest test files a try with fresh install and game. Group is broken now. The secondary npc, becomes the only one actively following, and the primary npc that you originally went with, no longer has group options, but regular activity dialogue. After making gains and getting to [lover], dialogue reverts to [standard greeting] after the activity ends, with no other options but [end] if you speak to the same npc again.

Don't know how much my testing helps, but that's what I've come across when testing the test files out.

Is this using the test copy V20190828?  If not, try it.  I made a mistake in the V20190827 copy that should now be corrected.

EDIT: Nevermind.  Found the problem.  Should be fixed now.  Uploaded to the second post.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey T, after some testing, I did come across a bug that's pretty consistent. I'm using V20190829.7

While testing out the prostitution aspect of the mod, occasionally, after the prostitution act is over, an NPC will immediately offer or ask to do an activity, which prevents collecting payment. The option to collect no longer shows up in any subsequent dialogue. I wasn't sure if that was the NPC lowkey trying to get out of paying, or if it was a bug.

20 hours ago, dark_lotus said:

Hey T, after some testing, I did come across a bug that's pretty consistent. I'm using V20190829.7

While testing out the prostitution aspect of the mod, occasionally, after the prostitution act is over, an NPC will immediately offer or ask to do an activity, which prevents collecting payment. The option to collect no longer shows up in any subsequent dialogue. I wasn't sure if that was the NPC lowkey trying to get out of paying, or if it was a bug.

It's just a delaying tactic.  Decline the activity and collect, or wait until the activity is over.  Loyal patrons will always pay immeditately after.  Likewise if the PC works an enforced location (Gomorrah/Wrangler).

EDIT:  You might try the latest copy in the second post.  I've been testing patron visitation at Gommorah and have made several changes since the 08/29 copy that may have corrected this.  Might be why I'm not experiencing it.  Mucho apprecianado for the feedback, as always.