Sexout Intimacy

9 hours ago, t3589 said:

Starting with a stable vanilla game is essential before adding other mods.  STEP accomplishes that and in the long run saves a lot of time guessing when troubleshooting.  It provides a reference point for every mod you add afterward.  So if something goes wrong you always know where the stable game is.  It's also very informative as to what's going on under the hood.

Transitions will hold the PC in place until the transition ends.  I always enable transitions, so I haven't really tested it without.  I've included a fix for the next copy.  Can you reproduce it or is it a one off?  If it happens a lot I'll go ahead and post it now.

I've thought of that (set "SOI:Act:Knockout" to 1 on the PC).  I haven't expanded upon it though.  The only problem is that the booze/drug trade only gives the item to the PC.  The player must choose to imbibe.  I like the idea though.

Adding a vomit animation function is also on my todo list, I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

There used to be a 'wake up in a random location/time passing after assault' feature in a very early version.  I removed it however for reasons I can't remember.

Another feature that used to be in was crawling on all fours.  At some point it just stopped working so I removed it, but I wouldn't mind getting it back.

If I can figure out a way that authors can choose whether or not to utilize it I'll probably pursue it.

It's a one off to that particular save. Others don't have that problem. 

Next time I have a few days to myself, I'll reinstall everything and give STEP a try. Intrigued by it!

Funny, I never actually "drink" the drink the PC gives me, I just keep it in the inventory. Does doing so change anything regarding the of the drink event? I guess the player knows its spiked but not the player character. You'd still have to drink it to have the effect. Or you create a Wine/Drug duplicate that just doesn't say its drugged, then the player won't know either. 

I kinda like the idea of waking up randomly somewhere. Adds a good bit of randonmess. Right now, the rape/assault events feel a little weird to me in the post event phase. If I am in an activity with an NPC and he rapes me, right after you return to the activity like nothing happened. If you are raped, when you talk to the rapist again, the options are all the default ones, as if nothing happened. Should it maybe open with the [Argue] [Insult] [Attack!] options instead? 

The crawling on all fours also sounds cool... what is the function? Seduction? Or being physically ill?

Could the author choice be a toggle via MCM? 

Last thing I wanted to mention - is there a way for the PC to determine when an activity ends, rather than having to wait for the NPC? Sometimes I want to end an activity early and there doesn't seem to be a way of doing so? 

1 hour ago, ChancellorKremlin said:

It's a one off to that particular save. Others don't have that problem. 

Next time I have a few days to myself, I'll reinstall everything and give STEP a try. Intrigued by it!

Funny, I never actually "drink" the drink the PC gives me, I just keep it in the inventory. Does doing so change anything regarding the of the drink event? I guess the player knows its spiked but not the player character. You'd still have to drink it to have the effect. Or you create a Wine/Drug duplicate that just doesn't say its drugged, then the player won't know either. 

I kinda like the idea of waking up randomly somewhere. Adds a good bit of randonmess. Right now, the rape/assault events feel a little weird to me in the post event phase. If I am in an activity with an NPC and he rapes me, right after you return to the activity like nothing happened. If you are raped, when you talk to the rapist again, the options are all the default ones, as if nothing happened. Should it maybe open with the [Argue] [Insult] [Attack!] options instead? 

The crawling on all fours also sounds cool... what is the function? Seduction? Or being physically ill?

Could the author choice be a toggle via MCM? 

Last thing I wanted to mention - is there a way for the PC to determine when an activity ends, rather than having to wait for the NPC? Sometimes I want to end an activity early and there doesn't seem to be a way of doing so? 

It should be fixed in the next copy in any case.

No it doesn't affect anything if the character doesn't consume the items.  The drugged wine is actually a quest item for Beyond the Beef quest.  It gives some decent buffs when the PC consumes it.

As a framework I wouldn't focus on any particular item, but rather a function that an author could apply to anything food or drink.  It could be as simple as adding the item given to a list and then checking against that list when the character consumes anything.  Then apply the effect.

It shouldn't feel weird.  All of the options are already there when you RP.  That's a central theme for me (RP and player choice).

I've RP'd all of the following scenarios after an assault:
- Cowered and appeased them until an opportunity to get away.
- Played nice and led them into a herd of angry bighorners.
- Shot them in the face.
- Married them.
- Indifference.
- Ran away.

Among other things.  One thing I like to do almost every playthrough is add the Powder Gangers and let their treatment of my character alter my decisions regarding 'I Fought The Law'.  If they rape my character, they become a sworn enemy.  If they solicit, my character works the yard.  If they let my character alone, move on and forget about them.

The point is (and this is just my personal opinion)...  You don't need the mod to tell you, the player, how to feel or what to do next.  It's the reason for example there is no lust meter in this mod.  The player decides in any instance if their character is turned on or not.

That being said, I realize that some players like things on rails.  Or even if they don't necessarily, they've played so many things on rails they expect it.  I get that.  I'm okay with it.  However because this is a framework, the rails must be provided by authors.

The crawling on all fours was just another tool for authors to use to create scenes.  Sure, like illness or crawling away after an assault when the attackers aren't looking or whatever anyone needs it for to tell the story.

I hate MCM.  Which is why everything is in a terminal.  lol

I can tell you how I end activities when I'm done with them.  I leave. lol

You know, I always assumed the drugged wine was added by some random Sexout mod, or Sexout itself. Nice to finally know!

For RP, I've done all of the above, depending on what mood strikes me. I definitely don't want it on "rails". I just miss the option of being able to do that. Instinctually, my character's response to that scenario feels like it would be to confront the attacker (verbally at first - definitely just shot a load of them in the face without questions in the past!) but I feel that option is lacking. So I understand your point of not wanting to override the other options with just verbal confrontation options, but it would be nice if a new dialogue option appeared now to talk about it, or "discuss what happened" and so on. 

Yeah, I'm not the biggest fan of MCM either. Was wondering why you never did anything with it haha. 

As for the activities, I know that's how you can end them, it just feels very rude lol. When I'm roleplaying, it's not something I feel some of my chars would do. It would be nice to have other options. Like "leave early - apologise" - "Just leave." "Leave early - shift blame" etc. I also say this because sometimes I have multiple events on at the same time, or decide to ditch one for the other, and just walking away makes the original NPC follow me. Which can lead to some hilarious situations, like hanging out with NPC 1 that clearly has an interest in me, accepting NPC 2's offer for sex and trying to find a quiet spot, only to have NPC 1 follow and find us right in the middle of it.

I'd love for this to be a feature - maybe some NPCs just don't accept the "event" is over, and follow you anyway. (Like stalking) or they are just really really clingy. Anyway, just some ideas.

7 minutes ago, ChancellorKremlin said:

You know, I always assumed the drugged wine was added by some random Sexout mod, or Sexout itself. Nice to finally know!

For RP, I've done all of the above, depending on what mood strikes me. I definitely don't want it on "rails". I just miss the option of being able to do that. Instinctually, my character's response to that scenario feels like it would be to confront the attacker (verbally at first - definitely just shot a load of them in the face without questions in the past!) but I feel that option is lacking. So I understand your point of not wanting to override the other options with just verbal confrontation options, but it would be nice if a new dialogue option appeared now to talk about it, or "discuss what happened" and so on. 

Yeah, I'm not the biggest fan of MCM either. Was wondering why you never did anything with it haha. 

As for the activities, I know that's how you can end them, it just feels very rude lol. When I'm roleplaying, it's not something I feel some of my chars would do. It would be nice to have other options. Like "leave early - apologise" - "Just leave." "Leave early - shift blame" etc. I also say this because sometimes I have multiple events on at the same time, or decide to ditch one for the other, and just walking away makes the original NPC follow me. Which can lead to some hilarious situations, like hanging out with NPC 1 that clearly has an interest in me, accepting NPC 2's offer for sex and trying to find a quiet spot, only to have NPC 1 follow and find us right in the middle of it.

I'd love for this to be a feature - maybe some NPCs just don't accept the "event" is over, and follow you anyway. (Like stalking) or they are just really really clingy. Anyway, just some ideas.

No you made a fair point after I sobered up and thought about it.  I've added confrontation tracking along with a [Confront] dialog option.

I'm so rooted in RP that sometimes I tend to gloss over certain things.  For example with ending activities early.  I don't see it as rude, because my character tells them they have to go in my head. lol  One of the pitfalls of an overactive imagination I suppose.

I'll see what I can come up with.

57 minutes ago, t3589 said:

No you made a fair point after I sobered up and thought about it.  I've added confrontation tracking along with a [Confront] dialog option.

I'm so rooted in RP that sometimes I tend to gloss over certain things.  For example with ending activities early.  I don't see it as rude, because my character tells them they have to go in my head. lol  One of the pitfalls of an overactive imagination I suppose.

I'll see what I can come up with.

Oh awesome, thanks! You work fast!

Haha, I do that in my head too. It's just they still follow me. Creeps!

Still, thanks again! Will test the new version and take a gander.

Oh awesome, thanks! You work fast!

Haha, I do that in my head too. It's just they still follow me. Creeps!

Still, thanks again! Will test the new version and take a gander.

Okay try the new dialog.  Added a [Done] option.

OK, trying it now!

EDIT: OK, gave it a whirl. Seems pretty stable. Really like being able to wrap dates up early. Do they ever get upset if the player does this? 

I noticed different NPCs using the pointing and laughing animation while I was drunk, which I haven't seen before (well, sharing a drink with them. Might also have been naked, so due to one of the two) which was pretty funny.

Will keep playing and note anything else that comes up.

Edited by ChancellorKremlin
23 hours ago, ChancellorKremlin said:

OK, trying it now!

EDIT: OK, gave it a whirl. Seems pretty stable. Really like being able to wrap dates up early. Do they ever get upset if the player does this? 

I noticed different NPCs using the pointing and laughing animation while I was drunk, which I haven't seen before (well, sharing a drink with them. Might also have been naked, so due to one of the two) which was pretty funny.

Will keep playing and note anything else that comes up.

They won't get upset it just sets the activity timer.  They'll still run the post activity dialog though.  Which means they may try to rope the character into another activity.  Also note the [Done] option won't show up if the activity only has a few seconds left.

Found a critical mistake in pregnancy labor.  New copy should fix it.

1 minute ago, t3589 said:

They won't get upset it just sets the activity timer.  They'll still run the post activity dialog though.  Which means they may try to rope the character into another activity.  Also note the [Done] option won't show up if the activity only has a few seconds left.

Found a critical mistake in pregnancy labor.  New copy should fix it.

OK, I thought so. Yeah, I noticed some pesky NPCs doing that. But that's fine, all part of the charm.

How do they react if you just leave instead? Because it could be interesting if they start to resent you for always bailing out early. Or some could take mortal offense. Or not care at all. Or just they randomly approach the player with [Accuse Flake] and leave lol.

OK, I thought so. Yeah, I noticed some pesky NPCs doing that. But that's fine, all part of the charm.

How do they react if you just leave instead? Because it could be interesting if they start to resent you for always bailing out early. Or some could take mortal offense. Or not care at all. Or just they randomly approach the player with [Accuse Flake] and leave lol.

Well if the PC bails out early, then they run post dialog, then the PC declines/rejects/ignores they could complain.  So there's that.  I mean, I could add tension if the PC leaves?  I think that would be the safe bet.

I'm just not sure as to what to degree I want to micro manage things.  At some point you get into the weeds asking why would this particular NPC care?  Which leads to tracking the reason the PC left.  Then you end up with 400 more lines of code just to determine if they get a little pissy when the PC splits.

If another NPC comes and drags the character away from the activity it's already handled through socialization .  So I don't know.  I'd have to mull it over.

EDIT: Okay so I've added a tension increase if the PC isn't there for post act dialog.  Will be in the next copy.

Edited by t3589
  • 2 weeks later...

hello, I'm new to sexout modding sorry if this is due to user's error, but I encounter a few bugs :

1. If PC doing the dance animation using <Dance> while on activities, some NPC's will still approach PC and causes problems because the "talk" menu won't appear during the animation. I managed to bypass it using cam on console but I figure it will cause other problems related to the script and/or packaging? Is there anyway to shorten the animation duration? because it really takes too long in my opinion.

2. if player have NPC to follow using the <follow> and chose <proposition> after and the NPC decided to answer by <maybe later>, it can cause the NPC to stop following while scanner still scan the cell population and can cause sex animation not fired off and shown fnSOISetSex: No Actors! on console

anyway, the mod and the ideas are really nice, I'm glad you still work on it after all this years, so thank you for that.

I have a question though, what does <disposition> really means? English is not my first language and I can't really get my head wrapped around it.

thanks for the mod.

21 hours ago, hehehehehe13 said:

hello, I'm new to sexout modding sorry if this is due to user's error, but I encounter a few bugs :

1. If PC doing the dance animation using <Dance> while on activities, some NPC's will still approach PC and causes problems because the "talk" menu won't appear during the animation. I managed to bypass it using cam on console but I figure it will cause other problems related to the script and/or packaging? Is there anyway to shorten the animation duration? because it really takes too long in my opinion.

2. if player have NPC to follow using the <follow> and chose <proposition> after and the NPC decided to answer by <maybe later>, it can cause the NPC to stop following while scanner still scan the cell population and can cause sex animation not fired off and shown fnSOISetSex: No Actors! on console

anyway, the mod and the ideas are really nice, I'm glad you still work on it after all this years, so thank you for that.

I have a question though, what does <disposition> really means? English is not my first language and I can't really get my head wrapped around it.

thanks for the mod.

1. NPCs shouldn't be able to connect with dialog during dance.  Can you tell me how to reproduce it?  Can you tell me what it says in the console when it happens?

The animation duration IS the music.  The music files provided are placeholders.  From the install instructions: 7. Overwrite files in /Data/Sound/songs/SOIntimacy/* to customize music (Optional).  Shorter music = shorter dance.

2. Try the new copy.  I'll post it shortly.

All of the terms used in the dialog are very broad generalizations used to categorize sentiment.  The generic application of [Disposition] here is 'attitude'.  The player characters attitude towards the NPC, and the NPCs attitude towards the PC.

So, within that context it can literally mean a hundred different things.  Anywhere from 'Nice to see you.' to 'You're looking well.' to 'I like the way you think' or thousands of other combinations your imagination can come up with depending upon the context of the conversation.

EDIT:  Here's a little help.  My own personal playlist for testing:

Spoiler

Couples01.mp3 = Pretenders: Brass In Pocket
Couples02.mp3 = Brigitte Bardot: Ne me laisse pas l'aimer
Couples03.mp3 = Brigitte Bardot: Moi je joue

Private01.mp3 = Little Richard: The Girl Can't Help It
Private02.mp3 = Divinyls: I Touch Myself
Private03.mp3 = Deee Lite: Groove Is In The Heart

Sex01.mp3 = AC/DC: You Shook Me All Night Long
Sex02.mp3 = Prince & The Revolution: Kiss
Sex03.mp3 = Brazilian Girls: Homme

Edited by t3589

Would it be possible for Intimacy to add little roleplay tags after you greet a NPC?

As for now, I always add a NPC to the list if I want something from him, and wait untill he is either flashing blue (don't help) or orange (will do what you say) for the first time. Would be nice, if, instead, after the greeting, you had options like [ASK QUESTION], [HELP ON TASK] or other stuff like [NEED AID]. They could help you for free of charge, demand caps, sex, or just refuse completely. [HELP ON TASK] would make them follow you (acts as another ACTIVITY), and become a friend of yours until they have enough of it (suffered a severe wound, time limit, player has no caps left, is stalker and has other things in mind with the player) or the quest is done (initiated by the player via the GREETING).

This mod is really a powerful tool, and it would be great if it could expand on that. 

3 hours ago, dongding said:

Would it be possible for Intimacy to add little roleplay tags after you greet a NPC?

As for now, I always add a NPC to the list if I want something from him, and wait untill he is either flashing blue (don't help) or orange (will do what you say) for the first time. Would be nice, if, instead, after the greeting, you had options like [ASK QUESTION], [HELP ON TASK] or other stuff like [NEED AID]. They could help you for free of charge, demand caps, sex, or just refuse completely. [HELP ON TASK] would make them follow you (acts as another ACTIVITY), and become a friend of yours until they have enough of it (suffered a severe wound, time limit, player has no caps left, is stalker and has other things in mind with the player) or the quest is done (initiated by the player via the GREETING).

This mod is really a powerful tool, and it would be great if it could expand on that. 

I'm not sure if I understand exactly?  You mean like a temporary player teammate?

The follow function can be applied to any NPC without the need to include them into the system.  The catch is that the game won't recognize them as a teammate which can lead to other NPCs/Turrets becoming hostile to them.

Maybe I'm not reading this right?  Give me a more specific scenario?

Yeah, as a temporary team mate who follows you around, but with actual limitations, requirements, and within the Intimacy engine. 

As for now, I use JIP CC for making the NPC's my team mates when they """"want"""" to help, but I think this plugin clashes with your mod, since NPC's whom I added as companion with JIP CC do not talk to you anymore (they don't run to you and open up a conversation). 

Scenario:

I started as a new character, have high speech, but rather weak with weapons, and am trying to persuade a wandering Adventure to help me with the Super Duper Market quest. 

-> CASUAL GREETING -> [NEED HELP] -> high speech skill tag -> [PERSUADE] -> luck/speech -> [FREE OF CHARGE] -> [AGREED] -> [LIMIT 1 DAY]

Edited by dongding
52 minutes ago, dongding said:

Yeah, as a temporary team mate who follows you around, but with actual limitations, requirements, and within the Intimacy engine. 

As for now, I use JIP CC for making the NPC's my team mates when they """"want"""" to help, but I think this plugin clashes with your mod, since NPC's whom I added as companion with JIP CC do not talk to you anymore (they don't run to you and open up a conversation). 

Scenario:

I started as a new character, have high speech, but rather weak with weapons, and am trying to persuade a wandering Adventure to help me with the Super Duper Market quest. 

-> CASUAL GREETING -> [NEED HELP] -> high speech skill tag -> [PERSUADE] -> luck/speech -> [FREE OF CHARGE] -> [AGREED] -> [LIMIT 1 DAY]

You want me to add all that? lol  Seems like something you should do.  Which if you decide to, I'd be glad to help you with it.

If you have a look at package.txt in the api documentation, those functions were requested specifically for JIPCCC.  I don't use JIPCCC, so I don't really know which ones to set and when.  I can promise you though that JIPCCC will fight with SOI packaging.

32 minutes ago, ChancellorKremlin said:

HMmn, I recall having some small conflict with JIP companion control too. Having the two work side by side would be nice, but don't know how much of that is in T's control. 

Right because SOI was designed specifically for autonomy.  You can't keep NPCs on a leash AND allow them to package without undermining the entire purpose of the mod.

If someone wanted to try and accomplish that, more power to you.  I can only imagine what kind of exception hell that would turn out to be.

Edited by t3589
14 minutes ago, t3589 said:

You want me to add all that? lol  Seems like something you should do.  Which if you decide to, I'd be glad to help you with it.

If you have a look at package.txt in the api documentation, those functions were requested specifically for JIPCCC.  I don't use JIPCCC, so I don't really know which ones to set and when.  I can promise you though that JIPCCC will fight with SOI packaging.

Well, it was just an idea after all. :)

33 minutes ago, dongding said:

Well, it was just an idea after all. :)

No worries.  You're not the first to want something like this.  JIPCC aside, your idea could probably be accomplished in dialog granted you set their default package to follow using the settings in package.txt.

But again, the game wouldn't recognize them as a player teammate.  So for example you walk into a Legion camp with them in tow.  Your status is neutral so they don't attack you, but they will attack the NPC following if their faction is hostile.

On 10/9/2022 at 12:35 AM, t3589 said:

1. NPCs shouldn't be able to connect with dialog during dance.  Can you tell me how to reproduce it?  Can you tell me what it says in the console when it happens?

The animation duration IS the music.  The music files provided are placeholders.  From the install instructions: 7. Overwrite files in /Data/Sound/songs/SOIntimacy/* to customize music (Optional).  Shorter music = shorter dance.

2. Try the new copy.  I'll post it shortly.

All of the terms used in the dialog are very broad generalizations used to categorize sentiment.  The generic application of [Disposition] here is 'attitude'.  The player characters attitude towards the NPC, and the NPCs attitude towards the PC.

So, within that context it can literally mean a hundred different things.  Anywhere from 'Nice to see you.' to 'You're looking well.' to 'I like the way you think' or thousands of other combinations your imagination can come up with depending upon the context of the conversation.

EDIT:  Here's a little help.  My own personal playlist for testing:

Hide contents

Couples01.mp3 = Pretenders: Brass In Pocket
Couples02.mp3 = Brigitte Bardot: Ne me laisse pas l'aimer
Couples03.mp3 = Brigitte Bardot: Moi je joue

Private01.mp3 = Little Richard: The Girl Can't Help It
Private02.mp3 = Divinyls: I Touch Myself
Private03.mp3 = Deee Lite: Groove Is In The Heart

Sex01.mp3 = AC/DC: You Shook Me All Night Long
Sex02.mp3 = Prince & The Revolution: Kiss
Sex03.mp3 = Brazilian Girls: Homme

Thank you for the reply,

1. I can't reproduce the dance bug at the moment, but if you are sure NPC couldn't connect while dancing animation is playing then it's on my end, but to provide more information, I was playing it with heavy modded games (around 250+) but the only mod that can makes NPCs approach PC that I use is (I can be wrong though) Soliciting, is there any known compatibility with it? I enabled Intimacy on the whole faction and there is probably 10 NPCs in the cell

?? ,you could at least write it in the first page, I mean I'm fine with any placeholders music you throw at me, but if changing it affects the animation duration AND there are 9 songs to change? that's completely different ball game, anyway which one is the dance music?

2. I know how Intimacy works on the surface, it (randomly?) assigns sets of characters stats (Inhibitions etc.) to the NPC that's enabled but how does it affects the [Disposition] output from the NPC? Is it only from the attitude or does it change regarding their relationship points (if any,but I'm sure there is one right?) I'm still learning how to use GECK

3. I use this nifty little Stash Organizer which basically allows player to organizes all of inventory of containers on one cell by making a "Master" container and set the settings from there, now the problem is, if I [Give Items] to an NPC and there's a configured "Master" container on the cell, the said mod will detect the NPC as a container and it automatically overrides my settings, is there any thing I can do about it?

4. How does [Activity] works? Is it part of the framework or somehow I can expand on it further?

4 hours ago, hehehehehe13 said:

Thank you for the reply,

1. I can't reproduce the dance bug at the moment, but if you are sure NPC couldn't connect while dancing animation is playing then it's on my end, but to provide more information, I was playing it with heavy modded games (around 250+) but the only mod that can makes NPCs approach PC that I use is (I can be wrong though) Soliciting, is there any known compatibility with it? I enabled Intimacy on the whole faction and there is probably 10 NPCs in the cell

?? ,you could at least write it in the first page, I mean I'm fine with any placeholders music you throw at me, but if changing it affects the animation duration AND there are 9 songs to change? that's completely different ball game, anyway which one is the dance music?

2. I know how Intimacy works on the surface, it (randomly?) assigns sets of characters stats (Inhibitions etc.) to the NPC that's enabled but how does it affects the [Disposition] output from the NPC? Is it only from the attitude or does it change regarding their relationship points (if any,but I'm sure there is one right?) I'm still learning how to use GECK

3. I use this nifty little Stash Organizer which basically allows player to organizes all of inventory of containers on one cell by making a "Master" container and set the settings from there, now the problem is, if I [Give Items] to an NPC and there's a configured "Master" container on the cell, the said mod will detect the NPC as a container and it automatically overrides my settings, is there any thing I can do about it?

4. How does [Activity] works? Is it part of the framework or somehow I can expand on it further?

1. NPCs might walk up to you while dancing (Approach).  They may even try to connect with dialog, but as soon as they do they'll enter a 'waiting for the dance to end' state.  Soliciting shouldn't conflict that I know of.  Intimacy does allow the player to proposition NPCs, and NPCs to solicit the player however.

It doesn't say 'You can customize the music, but you have to match the length of the songs provided.'.  So the fact that you can overwrite them with songs of any length sort of makes it self evident in my mind? lol  But sure, I can add a notation.

They are all dance music.  Couples = dancing with a partner.  Private = dancing FOR a partner (think lap/table dance or stage performances).  Sex = one actor dances nude, the other engages in solo sex.

2. It only generates stats on NPCs if you allow it.  Semi-randomly would be more accurate.  It takes into account things like NPC gender, faction, and vanilla actor values among other things.  See profiles.txt in the api directory.

It's somewhat complex, but the simplest way to think of it is like a series of buckets.  An NPC has a bucket, we'll label it 'Disposition'.  The same NPC has a 'Heart' attribute of let's say 50.  This means their 'Disposition' bucket has a hole on it halfway up.  Fill their 'Disposition' bucket beyond 50, and some of the points begin to leak out.

Now imagine a bucket below the 'Disposition' bucket.  We'll label it 'Love'.  It 'catches' some of the points leaking from the 'Disposition' bucket.  It too has a hole on it halfway up (Heart 50).  When filled beyond the 50 point mark, it too begins to leak some of the points into other buckets (Actions/Expressions/Modes/Etc.).

It's not exactly that straightforward, but you get the general idea.

3. I'm not in any way familiar with it, so I couldn't tell you.  I can say that the containers Intimacy uses do not reside in a static location accessible by the player.  They are moved around as needed, and then moved back to their original location (the buried cell).

4. I'm not exactly sure what you're asking?  99.9% of what Intimacy does happens in dialog.  If you want more insight into how things work, crack open the SexoutIntimacyDialog.esp file and have a look.

T, some of these NPCs are so underhanded now. It's absolutely fantastic. I had two lover NPCs, I didn't really look for a commitment, but let it develop naturally. The were in the same area, and occasionally interacted. One in particular seemed pretty mellow, I really didn't have any issues with him, so when he asked for marriage, I decided that it was fine and got hitched. Which apparently sent the other NPC into a spiral of jealousy and anger. The last time my PC slept with him, was over 2 months in-game time, before I married the other NPC. Never was unfaithful to my Spouse, never flirted with the other NPC after I became the others' Spouse. Then after an activity with the non spouse NPC- a drink and conversation- and nothing more than that. I saw the jealous NPC, light up and "talk" to my Spouse. And suddenly, my Spouse was pissed and jealous. I got called unfaithful, his respect for me hit the negatives, and all he wanted to do was argue, jealousy, and just be a total dick. Since I absolutely did not cheat on my Spouse, I got fed up and divorced him. No amount of arguing and denying would change his mind. And now the other NPC, is all up in my business being devoted and trying really hard to woo me- gifts, activities. Really anything to keep me around.

Like dude, you destroyed my marriage and now you're trying to be Mister Lovey Dovey. Oh, and now my ex-spouse, keeps trying to trade or pay me for sex. I don't know what, that sneaky little shithead told my Spouse, but it had to have been bad, for my marriage to be ruined.

On 10/13/2022 at 1:23 AM, CherryNebula said:

T, some of these NPCs are so underhanded now. It's absolutely fantastic. I had two lover NPCs, I didn't really look for a commitment, but let it develop naturally. The were in the same area, and occasionally interacted. One in particular seemed pretty mellow, I really didn't have any issues with him, so when he asked for marriage, I decided that it was fine and got hitched. Which apparently sent the other NPC into a spiral of jealousy and anger. The last time my PC slept with him, was over 2 months in-game time, before I married the other NPC. Never was unfaithful to my Spouse, never flirted with the other NPC after I became the others' Spouse. Then after an activity with the non spouse NPC- a drink and conversation- and nothing more than that. I saw the jealous NPC, light up and "talk" to my Spouse. And suddenly, my Spouse was pissed and jealous. I got called unfaithful, his respect for me hit the negatives, and all he wanted to do was argue, jealousy, and just be a total dick. Since I absolutely did not cheat on my Spouse, I got fed up and divorced him. No amount of arguing and denying would change his mind. And now the other NPC, is all up in my business being devoted and trying really hard to woo me- gifts, activities. Really anything to keep me around.

Like dude, you destroyed my marriage and now you're trying to be Mister Lovey Dovey. Oh, and now my ex-spouse, keeps trying to trade or pay me for sex. I don't know what, that sneaky little shithead told my Spouse, but it had to have been bad, for my marriage to be ruined.

lol Wait until the next copy.  I've added blackmail!  Don't get caught cheating by an NPC that wants your character and knows they're married, forget their spouse catching the character (now everyone can catch the player).

I'm playtesting right now trying to appease Raul, who caught my character cheating on the PCs husband Easy Pete with Veronica (also carrying his baby).  He just... won't... let... it... go!

Will post it soon.

EDIT: Alright it's up.  Also added rival tracking.  Watch your back!

Edited by t3589