[WIP] Monster Hunter Tri Weapons Mod

Heh im using google translator on that site and well... I understand less o.o Though it *seems* they enjoy it but some are complaining about their size. And how did that guy get the damages to 200 o.0

Sorry ~ thing I read in my PO

But I still have the original source you here ..

I did just want to be a share ..

But if you think do not infringe on your words that I then delete ..

My English sucks only to apologize for this bad English

I'm guessing that means he gave you credit or at least tried.

CRUSE YOU PHOTOBUCKET AND YOUR BANDWIDTH LIMITS!!

SHUT THE F*CK UP DONT USE CAPSLOCK !!!!

WHAT IS THIS CAPSLOCK YOU SPEAK OF? I ONLY KNOW OF THE KEY OF SHIFT.

I YIELD DONT KILL ME !!!!

IT IS TOO LATE YOU HAVE DISHONORED MY NAME AND MY KEYBOARD!!!! FOR THAT YOU SHALL DIE.

SPARE MY LIFE I'LL DO ANYTHING !

it's too big

and part of the weapon is under ground

can you make it smaller?

thx

I know they are big and yes I can make them smaller. I purposely made them that big so they are essentially the same size as the one from MH (though MH has the sheathed blades higher up and at more of an angle as to not clip and the SAxes have their own sheathed form) If I were to make the SAxes smaller I would have to trade their animation with the GS one so one of your characters hands isn't floating in the air but then I wouldn't update that edited ESP because I like the bigger ones. If you go back some posts you will see where I gave someone the smaller great swords those you can use and just override every update.

it's too big

and part of the weapon is under ground

can you make it smaller?

thx

I know they are big and yes I can make them smaller. I purposely made them that big so they are essentially the same size as the one from MH (though MH has the sheathed blades higher up and at more of an angle as to not clip and the SAxes have their own sheathed form) If I were to make the SAxes smaller I would have to trade their animation with the GS one so one of your characters hands isn't floating in the air but then I wouldn't update that edited ESP because I like the bigger ones. If you go back some posts you will see where I gave someone the smaller great swords those you can use and just override every update.

you can keep the same size and put them up or change the angle

in the MH ~they are big

but not insert into the ground~

you can keep the same size and put them up or change the angle

in the MH ~they are big

but not insert into the ground~

The thing is I dont know how to only have it effect the sheathed form. If I did I would make the sheathed form of them smaller so they dont clip and have it trade off.

@Guilmonex

I have added the updated Ala SAxe in my new update, check it out

I would soooo love it to see the Dancing Hellfire along with it's scabbard put in' date=' That was all time favorite weapon when I played Tri. :D

[/quote']

KK You wish has been granted almost. I got it working as a one hander (I dropped its size so the sheath is just barely above the ground so it isn't MH big sadly due to all the clipping complaints) I am now gonna try 2 hander. If the sheath still works as that then I will make it MH size and upload that, if it doesn't then you get a one hander

I would soooo love it to see the Dancing Hellfire along with it's scabbard put in' date=' That was all time favorite weapon when I played Tri. :D

[/quote']

KK You wish has been granted almost. I got it working as a one hander (I dropped its size so the sheath is just barely above the ground so it isn't MH big sadly due to all the clipping complaints) I am now gonna try 2 hander. If the sheath still works as that then I will make it MH size and upload that, if it doesn't then you get a one hander

Just let it clip through the ground as always, don't want it to be a one hander.:D

[/quote']

Just let it clip through the ground as always, don't want it to be a one hander.:D

Yeah I got it working as a 2hander but I will have both in the game for now. Im editing the damage and ill be putting them in Daedric for now but will move them to something else later as well(I like 1 series of weapon in a different crafting slot)

Updated with the Hellfire LS tell me which form you like better One handed or two handed :D