[WIP] Monster Hunter Tri Weapons Mod

I am overwhelmed with joy, but at the same time disappointed, I was hoping that the Dancing Hellfire would be the size from game, and wield like a 2 handed axe, the one thing I really wanted in Skyrim was a large fire longsword and no other weapon would have fit better then that, with the 2H sword animations, it looks.... just weird.

I am overwhelmed with joy' date=' but at the same time disappointed, I was hoping that the Dancing Hellfire would be the size from game, and wield like a 2 handed axe, the one thing I really wanted in Skyrim was a large fire longsword and no other weapon would have fit better then that, with the 2H sword animations, it looks.... just weird.

[/quote']

I can change the size to be bigger but then it would clip on the ground and people would complain but oh well cant satisfy them all. I could try to do the axe animation(Yeah I hate the reg GS idle too) but I dont know if its handle is long enough.

Hmm its handle does look like it might be big enough though if it isnt I will have to stretch the bottom part out maybe.

I am overwhelmed with joy' date=' but at the same time disappointed, I was hoping that the Dancing Hellfire would be the size from game, and wield like a 2 handed axe, the one thing I really wanted in Skyrim was a large fire longsword and no other weapon would have fit better then that, with the 2H sword animations, it looks.... just weird.

[/quote']

I can change the size to be bigger but then it would clip on the ground and people would complain but oh well cant satisfy them all. I could try to do the axe animation(Yeah I hate the reg GS idle too) but I dont know if its handle is long enough.

Hmm its handle does look like it might be big enough though if it isnt I will have to stretch the bottom part out maybe.

Hmm it just occurred to me, CAN it have the scabbard with the 2H axe animations? I sure hope so. :-/

[/quote']

Hmm it just occurred to me, CAN it have the scabbard with the 2H axe animations? I sure hope so. :-/

You can im doing it right now wait a little longer

edit:

How does the scale look before I upload? The bottom hand is JUST on the edge of bottom knob thing while the top is right in the middle. If i make it to big the sheath takes up too much space on the back and covers too much of the screen so I think I got it good.

post-29475-13597873479935_thumb.jpg

It's a little hard to tell from the angel and the lighting but it looks alight' date=' I'll download it and see what it's like in the morning after I wake up, and I'll give my opinions then alright?

[/quote']

Kk the sword is about as long as my char is though I was more looking at the hands to make sure it fits there ill upload then double check.

How is it going? :)

How is what going?

Of course I mean the ripping' date=' longswords now?

[/quote']

Well tomorrow I will be adding all of the enchantments to the SnS's and their paths and such but yes after that I will be doing longswords and I will be giving them the Axe animation as long as their handles fit(which they all mostly should)