[WIP] Monster Hunter Tri Weapons Mod

As Guil said even in MH the weapons tend to clip a lot because they are so big and the blade part of the weapon is always about as big as the person so it only stands to reason they will clip.

No. Change them back.

How about making them just above or at the ground then? If you really want the original sizes then I guess I could just give you a file with all of them 1/2 sized again.

That'd be nice... I mean' date=' you can have your doubled sizes, I just want my immersion.

Sorry I'm being such a pain.

[/quote']

Here are all of the 1/2 sized GS meshes. Just copy these meshes over the ones you currently have installed.

Oh... what about the Switch Axes?

No. Change them back.

How about making them just above or at the ground then? If you really want the original sizes then I guess I could just give you a file with all of them 1/2 sized again.

That'd be nice... I mean' date=' you can have your doubled sizes, I just want my immersion.

Sorry I'm being such a pain.

[/quote']

Here are all of the 1/2 sized GS meshes. Just copy these meshes over the ones you currently have installed.

Oh... what about the Switch Axes?

If I edit the size of the SAxes their current two handed axe animation would cause 1 arm to be floating in the air. I would have to change every one to a great sword animation in a new esp.

Great job so far!

I'm glad you were able to fix the problems with my release.

For the part about the greatswords clipping with the ground when sheathed, I'm not sure about the Creation Kit, but SkyEdit anyway could define seperate statics for sheathed and unsheathed. so like in the original game the greatsword could be "big" when on the back, but "huge" when unsheathed, similar to how the ravager blade in the game swapped out between clawed and unclawed forms in the game.

Great job so far!

I'm glad you were able to fix the problems with my release.

For the part about the greatswords clipping with the ground when sheathed' date=' I'm not sure about the Creation Kit, but SkyEdit anyway could define seperate statics for sheathed and unsheathed. so like in the original game the greatsword could be "big" when on the back, but "huge" when unsheathed, similar to how the ravager blade in the game swapped out between clawed and unclawed forms in the game.

[/quote']

I dloaded skyedit but I don't see the option for a sheathed and unsheathed version. I see the option for the unequipped version(When it is laying on the ground and stuff) which the CK has as well.

CRUSE YOU PHOTOBUCKET AND YOUR BANDWIDTH LIMITS!!

SHUT THE F*CK UP DONT USE CAPSLOCK !!!!

WHAT IS THIS CAPSLOCK YOU SPEAK OF? I ONLY KNOW OF THE KEY OF SHIFT.

I YIELD DONT KILL ME !!!!

IT IS TOO LATE YOU HAVE DISHONORED MY NAME AND MY KEYBOARD!!!! FOR THAT YOU SHALL DIE.

Heh im using google translator on that site and well... I understand less o.o Though it *seems* they enjoy it but some are complaining about their size. And how did that guy get the damages to 200 o.0

Sorry ~ thing I read in my PO

But I still have the original source you here ..

I did just want to be a share ..

But if you think do not infringe on your words that I then delete ..

My English sucks only to apologize for this bad English

Heh im using google translator on that site and well... I understand less o.o Though it *seems* they enjoy it but some are complaining about their size. And how did that guy get the damages to 200 o.0

標示一下作者名字就可以了。:)

我本來是有放這邊的原出處連結,後來也有新+作者名字和改連到這邊了

造成困擾非常抱歉 >"<

我本來是有放這邊的原出處連結,後來也有新+作者名字和改連到這邊了

造成困擾非常抱歉 >"<

沒關係,他沒有太介意搬運的事。