[WIP] Monster Hunter Tri Weapons Mod

"Barbarian Blade" is an issue of the Meshe.

The screenshot above is the same as sticking the blade comes out next to the side plate.

Hope to correct this problem, but I write this not being modified.

And the original shape of the weapon are as follows:

Barbtachi.png

The screenshot above is the same as sticking the blade comes out next to the side plate.

Hope to correct this problem' date=' but I write this not being modified.

[img']http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090830094826/monsterhunter/images/5/56/Barbtachi.png[/img]

That white thing should stay inside the scabbard.;)

Edit: Those white strips of the bone long sword should stick with the scabbard. Keep the lightning mesh of the RisingSoul/LightningWorks inside the scabbard.

Hope to correct this problem' date=' but I write this not being modified.

[img']http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090830094826/monsterhunter/images/5/56/Barbtachi.png[/img]

Wow what a fail :o It would be the one that I forgot to get a picture of would be the one that is messed up. Anyway I fixed it so expect the fixed one in my next

That white thing should stay inside the scabbard.;)

Edit: Those white strips of the bone long sword should stick with the scabbard. Keep the lightning mesh of the RisingSoul/LightningWorks inside the scabbard.

Thanks and fixed Guilmonex :D

Hi' date=' uh, sorry if this sounds stupid, but where do I get some of the materials for the items? Like the wyvern stone and whetstone? :s

[/quote']

Wyvern stones are from killing dragons(A dragon gives you wyvern stone shard then combine 2 of those at a forge to get the stone) and whetstone is purchased from Eorlund(Skyforge blacksmith)

To change the color accuracy of the weapons go about to consider?

For example, a sheath of ThunderClap rating depends on the color of cloth.

ThunderClap thousand colors are white, but the original is black.

And ThunderClap + is the same.

But Heaven's Thunder ® The red color on the Heaven's Thunder (Y) is yellow.

Heaven's Thunder (Y) and Heaven's Thunder ® which is derived from the both ThunderClap + weapon. The difference between the (Y) big and a little more electrical damage, ® greater physical damage.

For more information, please refer to the following page.

http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/MH3:_Long_Sword

To change the color accuracy of the weapons go about to consider?

For example' date=' a sheath of ThunderClap rating depends on the color of cloth.

ThunderClap thousand colors are white, but the original is black.

And ThunderClap + is the same.

But Heaven's Thunder ® The red color on the Heaven's Thunder (Y) is yellow.

Heaven's Thunder (Y) and Heaven's Thunder ® which is derived from the both ThunderClap + weapon. The difference between the (Y) big and a little more electrical damage, ® greater physical damage.

For more information, please refer to the following page.

http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/MH3:_Long_Sword

[/quote']

lol yeah I know about that and I try to change the weapons to my favorite color mostly because If I did every form that would take up a lot of time to add all of them and make different changes within the game itself.

edit: I added color to the Anata and Thunder clap though I'm not gonna have differen't colors for all the versions like I said.

Why normal map doesn't work? The surface of the weapon simply flat.

Thanks for telling me. It seems it was caused when I updated my Nif importer/exporter it made a value that should be 4097 in the nitrishapedata to be 1 and thats what caused it. Only a few or no short swords should be effected by it but all LS and hammers were. Ive done like 5 hammers and 1 ls with it fixed but it will take a lot of time to fix them all.

Why normal map doesn't work? The surface of the weapon simply flat.

Thanks for telling me. It seems it was caused when I updated my Nif importer/exporter it made a value that should be 4097 in the nitrishapedata to be 1 and thats what caused it. Only a few or no short swords should be effected by it but all LS and hammers were. Ive done done like 5 hammers and 1 ls with it fixed but it will take a lot of time to fix them all.

I hope you will fix it. Thank you.

I think it is big' date=' may be reduce to 90~80%?

Edit: scratch that, adjust the position like this will be alright.;) This is the same position in MH but when in blocking pose it is a bit miss placed.

I moved the shields closer to the edge of the arm but it causes a little bug when sheathing them that I'm not sure if I like.

There is two same swords name Djinn wit same stats

Fixed thanks!

i love this O.O ' date=' thanks a lot , i hope to see more ^^

EDIT: i have all the monster hunter games so tell me how and what you need for other weapons ;p

[/quote']

Thank You :) And I don't know if I will continue the mod after I finish Tri but if I do I will be trying the PSP version.

Edit: scratch that, adjust the position like this will be alright.;) This is the same position in MH but when in blocking pose it is a bit miss placed.

I moved the shields closer to the edge of the arm but it causes a little bug when sheathing them that I'm not sure if I like.

EDIT: i have all the monster hunter games so tell me how and what you need for other weapons ;p

[/quote']

Thank You :) And I don't know if I will continue the mod after I finish Tri but if I do I will be trying the PSP version.

Little bug?

Yeah, please try the psp version.:D

[/quote']

Little bug?

Yeah, please try the psp version.:D

okay just let me know and i'll make a copy of the needed files , i have :

Monster Hunter 1 (Ps2) (Owned)

Monster Hunter G (Ps2) (Owned)

Monster Hunter 2 Dos (Ps2) (Owned)

Monster Hunter Freedom (PsP) (Owned)

Monster Hunter Freedom 2 (PsP) (Owned)

Monster Hunter Freedom Unit(PsP) (Owned)

Monster Hunter Portable 3rd (PsP) (ISO copy)

Monster Hunter 3 Tri (Wii) (Owned)

EDIT: God Eater weapons could be cool too ^^

EDIT2: are all the other weapons that can be found left and right in this topic in the Data.7z that is on the first page or do we have to take them from the pages ourself?

Hey Quibber' date=' I've done this LagiaWildfire attack form. I uploaded the maya file and can you try putting it into the game? :)

[/quote']

that looks awesome ^^ , which files do you guys rip to get those?

They are ripped from MonsterHunter3Tri.;)

Hey Quibber' date=' I've done this LagiaWildfire attack form. I uploaded the maya file and can you try putting it into the game? :)

[/quote']

lol i know that but which files in the ISO do you rip to get the weapons and all, i have the iso of monster hunter dos here..

[/quote']

lol i know that but which files in the ISO do you rip to get the weapons and all, i have the iso of monster hunter dos here..

lol I don't know that much, just edited the nif in the mod.

[/quote']

Thanks guil :) added

okay just let me know and i'll make a copy of the needed files ' date=' i have :

Monster Hunter 1 (Ps2) (Owned)

Monster Hunter G (Ps2) (Owned)

Monster Hunter 2 Dos (Ps2) (Owned)

Monster Hunter Freedom (PsP) (Owned)

Monster Hunter Freedom 2 (PsP) (Owned)

Monster Hunter Freedom Unit(PsP) (Owned)

Monster Hunter Portable 3rd (PsP) (ISO copy)

Monster Hunter 3 Tri (Wii) (Owned)

EDIT: God Eater weapons could be cool too ^^

EDIT2: are all the other weapons that can be found left and right in this topic in the Data.7z that is on the first page or do we have to take them from the pages ourself?

[/quote']

Most of the things that are throughout this were added to my update so you don't need to worry about dloading them. If I were to do a PSP game I would need to dload its iso from somewhere.