[WIP] Monster Hunter Tri Weapons Mod

Okay Guilmonex I added your Lagi sword fix and 3 more shields and I'm sorry guys about not adding more of the Hammer paths I actually played skyrim today and kinda lost track of time(also got stuck in a battle with a dragon for a while twas epic)

Hey Quibber' date=' I've done this LagiaWildfire attack form. I uploaded the maya file and can you try putting it into the game? :)

[/quote']

Thanks guil :) added

okay just let me know and i'll make a copy of the needed files ' date=' i have :

Monster Hunter 1 (Ps2) (Owned)

Monster Hunter G (Ps2) (Owned)

Monster Hunter 2 Dos (Ps2) (Owned)

Monster Hunter Freedom (PsP) (Owned)

Monster Hunter Freedom 2 (PsP) (Owned)

Monster Hunter Freedom Unit(PsP) (Owned)

Monster Hunter Portable 3rd (PsP) (ISO copy)

Monster Hunter 3 Tri (Wii) (Owned)

EDIT: God Eater weapons could be cool too ^^

EDIT2: are all the other weapons that can be found left and right in this topic in the Data.7z that is on the first page or do we have to take them from the pages ourself?

[/quote']

Most of the things that are throughout this were added to my update so you don't need to worry about dloading them. If I were to do a PSP game I would need to dload its iso from somewhere.

okay so the files are all in the first page its file? cool ^^

what would i need to rip from the psp or ps2 ISO for getting the weapons?

Hey Quibber' date=' I've done this LagiaWildfire attack form. I uploaded the maya file and can you try putting it into the game? :)

[/quote']

Thanks guil :) added

okay just let me know and i'll make a copy of the needed files ' date=' i have :

Monster Hunter 1 (Ps2) (Owned)

Monster Hunter G (Ps2) (Owned)

Monster Hunter 2 Dos (Ps2) (Owned)

Monster Hunter Freedom (PsP) (Owned)

Monster Hunter Freedom 2 (PsP) (Owned)

Monster Hunter Freedom Unit(PsP) (Owned)

Monster Hunter Portable 3rd (PsP) (ISO copy)

Monster Hunter 3 Tri (Wii) (Owned)

EDIT: God Eater weapons could be cool too ^^

EDIT2: are all the other weapons that can be found left and right in this topic in the Data.7z that is on the first page or do we have to take them from the pages ourself?

[/quote']

Most of the things that are throughout this were added to my update so you don't need to worry about dloading them. If I were to do a PSP game I would need to dload its iso from somewhere.

okay so the files are all in the first page its file? cool ^^

what would i need to rip from the psp or ps2 ISO for getting the weapons?

Don't know what the files would be called or where they are located in the PSP iso I just searched around MHT's until I found them

Hi there, I just wanted to say thanks for this awesome mod. Skyrim's weapons are certainly lacking, and these MH weapons are simply mind-blowing. :D

I'm having an issue concerning greatswords, however. Under "Dragon" in the crafting window, it only lists a total of 9 greatswords. Compared to your preview video, I'm missing the following weapons: Alatreon Greatsword, Brazenwall, Carapace Sword, Cataclysm Blade, Deviljho Sword, Diablos Hornsword, Epitaph Blade, Golem Blade, High Lagia Blade, Lion's Bane, Ravager Blade, Red Wing, Sieglinde, Siegmund, Viking Hornsword, Vulcanis, and Wyvern Jawblade.

The strange thing is, I have all the meshes and textures for these greatswords in their respective \Data\ folders. I've recently updated my files to the latest ones, and while it adds the new shields, my greatsword list is still limited to 9. All other weapons are showing up fine, so what could be the problem concerning GSs?

Hi there' date=' I just wanted to say thanks for this awesome mod. Skyrim's weapons are certainly lacking, and these MH weapons are simply mind-blowing. :D

I'm having an issue concerning greatswords, however. Under "Dragon" in the crafting window, it only lists a total of 9 greatswords. Compared to your preview video, I'm missing the following weapons: Alatreon Greatsword, Brazenwall, Carapace Sword, Cataclysm Blade, Deviljho Sword, Diablos Hornsword, Epitaph Blade, Golem Blade, High Lagia Blade, Lion's Bane, Ravager Blade, Red Wing, Sieglinde, Siegmund, Viking Hornsword, Vulcanis, and Wyvern Jawblade.

The strange thing is, I have all the meshes and textures for these greatswords in their respective \Data\ folders. I've recently updated my files to the latest ones, and while it adds the new shields, my greatsword list is still limited to 9. All other weapons are showing up fine, so what could be the problem concerning GSs?

[/quote']

The GS's require certain blacksmithing fields to be fulfilled. I could remove those requirements if you want.

The GS's require certain blacksmithing fields to be fulfilled. I could remove those requirements if you want.

Ah, no wonder! I should have mentioned that I created a new character due to installing a bunch of new mods.

No need to take out this mechanic, but I sure was confused for a while. I suggest placing this info in the very first post for other users who are just starting to raise their smithing skill. :P

i found this on the Internet its the Japanese weapons from Monster Hunter Tri that are not in the European and USA versions ^^

http://www.mediafire.com/?zl1byryjr48bi6d

sanstitre6qt.png

sanstitre5er.png

sanstitre4hg.png

sanstitre3xe.png

sanstitre2zv.png

Needs fixing because it normally is Waaaaaayyyyyy longer

sanstitrensr.png

Thanks :) but I already got the Japanese version of tri as well and have added a few Japanese weapons(Pirate J, Lightning works and Tessagia-that how its spelled? I forgot)

i found this on the Internet its the Japanese weapons from Monster Hunter Tri that are not in the European and USA versions ^^

sanstitre6qt.png

sanstitre5er.png

sanstitre4hg.png

sanstitre3xe.png

sanstitre2zv.png

sanstitrensr.png

Thanks :) but I already got the Japanese version of tri as well and have added a few Japanese weapons(Pirate J' date=' Lightning works and Tessagia-that how its spelled? I forgot)

[/quote']

so you already added the above weapons and the shield?

sanstitre6qt.png

sanstitre5er.png

sanstitre4hg.png

sanstitre3xe.png

sanstitre2zv.png

sanstitrensr.png

Thanks :) but I already got the Japanese version of tri as well and have added a few Japanese weapons(Pirate J' date=' Lightning works and Tessagia-that how its spelled? I forgot)

[/quote']

Not the GS or shield but everything else yes .I even had tessaiga waaaaaay longer than it should(I dropped its size down to pretty good levels in another update) check out my pic for it under updates and laugh as you see the Redguard's faces

Edit: Here's the pic

tesv2012030421554723.png

sanstitre6qt.png

sanstitre5er.png

sanstitre4hg.png

sanstitre3xe.png

sanstitre2zv.png

sanstitrensr.png

[/quote']

Not the GS or shield but everything else yes .I even had tessaiga waaaaaay longer than it should(I dropped its size down to pretty good levels in another update) check out my pic for it under updates and laugh as you see the Redguard's faces

i just went trough all the updates and you're correct the only thing missing is the last GS and the Arbelet/Gunlance (i dunno) + shield

you should leave two versions of that sword it's epic waaaaaay longer is cool :P

Sorry for the late update guys. Oh and if you could find a good picture for how big the Japanese only GS is it would be a help :)

Not very big. :)

Edit: someone said the "Reach" of two handed weapons are too short, maybe you can increase them to 1.6~1.8?

You are so awesome.

I made an account just to thank you.

I only have a question, do the SnS Maces/Axes behave as one handed Maces/Axes? I really hope so, as I prefer war axes myself and the Blood Tabar is so awesome.

You are so awesome.

I made an account just to thank you.

I only have a question' date=' do the SnS Maces/Axes behave as one handed Maces/Axes? I really hope so, as I prefer war axes myself and the Blood Tabar is so awesome.

[/quote']

Thanks :D and they will in my next update. Something I kind of overlooked because I just felt there wasn't enough of a difference to care. I didn't do the Lagiacrus Axe shaped sword though because... well it has sword in its name.

Sorry for the late update guys. Oh and if you could find a good picture for how big the Japanese only GS is it would be a help :)

Not very big. :)

Edit: someone said the "Reach" of two handed weapons are too short' date=' maybe you can increase them to 1.6~1.8?

[/quote']

I will check it out and thanks for the picture. Wasn't sure if it was another oversized one or something.

edit: I have no idea what he is talking about their reach is perfect and 1.6 btw was the reach of the Tessaiga in its huge form pre-rescale.