[WIP] Monster Hunter Tri Weapons Mod

Let me see~~

Oh' date=' will you modify those great swords? cuz 2 of them needed a special care.:)

[/quote']

Which two? I haven't really had time to look at them though I plan on checking all of them out after I get done with the SAxes.

Ravager and Aletreon.:P

I posted some pics of them in the greatsword thread.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4557&pid=91654#pid91654

:D This is awesome, I love monster hunter tri and skyrim so this is the perfect combination for me. Always wanted to charge into battle with a MH3 weapon so I'll be keeping an eye out for more weapons in the near future.

I also love how the switch axe seems to actually move like the original from the game and that's a bonus.

If I actually knew how to mod I might help out with this, I got a copy of MHTri and I could work on porting other items to Skyrim. Imagine running around skyrim with Ceadeus armour (or Bnahabra armour :3), now I'd love to see that one day. If I knew what to do, I would help but I'll leave it to the experts for now.

Great job, I'll DL this ASAP and go around, hunting all the dragons and strike fear into them :D.

:D This is awesome' date=' I love monster hunter tri and skyrim so this is the perfect combination for me. Always wanted to charge into battle with a MH3 weapon so I'll be keeping an eye out for more weapons in the near future.

I also love how the switch axe seems to actually move like the original from the game and that's a bonus.

If I actually knew how to mod I might help out with this, I got a copy of MHTri and I could work on porting other items to Skyrim. Imagine running around skyrim with Ceadeus armour (or Bnahabra armour :3), now I'd love to see that one day. If I knew what to do, I would help but I'll leave it to the experts for now.

Great job, I'll DL this ASAP and go around, hunting all the dragons and strike fear into them :D.

[/quote']

Its better not to porting this mods in Nexus. They are so stiff with their rules and i think to let it stay here as it is more wise.

Let me see~~

Oh' date=' will you modify those great swords? cuz 2 of them needed a special care.:)

[/quote']

Which two? I haven't really had time to look at them though I plan on checking all of them out after I get done with the SAxes.

Ravager and Aletreon.:P

I posted some pics of them in the greatsword thread.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4557&pid=91654#pid91654

Sorry Guil I tried my hand at fixing the Alatreon GS but it is pretty much impossible for me to do. I did however get the Ravager blade to its battle form and doubled its size(I was laughing by how small the GS are) and I plan on doubling the rest tomorrow.

Can you separate all those parts of the alatreon GS?

Yes lol' date=' but he intended to make them small to match those vanilla GS. It will be better to make them as large as they are in MH.

[/quote']

That wouldn't really help. The "pink glow" is all bunched up and would need to be stretched out to look like the "battle" form.

Heres a pic of the glow under the blade things

I don't like when you doubled the sizes. They all clip through the ground and break immersion. I personally like the Vulcanis and the Inceadeus -Axe...

As Guil said even in MH the weapons tend to clip a lot because they are so big and the blade part of the weapon is always about as big as the person so it only stands to reason they will clip.

I don't like when you doubled the sizes. They all clip through the ground and break immersion. I personally like the Vulcanis and the Inceadeus -Axe...

As Guil said even in MH the weapons tend to clip a lot because they are so big and the blade part of the weapon is always about as big as the person so it only stands to reason they will clip.

No. Change them back.

No. Change them back.

How about making them just above or at the ground then? If you really want the original sizes then I guess I could just give you a file with all of them 1/2 sized again.

No. Change them back.

How about making them just above or at the ground then? If you really want the original sizes then I guess I could just give you a file with all of them 1/2 sized again.

That'd be nice... I mean, you can have your doubled sizes, I just want my immersion.

Sorry I'm being such a pain.

No. Change them back.

That'd be nice... I mean' date=' you can have your doubled sizes, I just want my immersion.

Sorry I'm being such a pain.

[/quote']

Here are all of the 1/2 sized GS meshes. Just copy these meshes over the ones you currently have installed.