[WIP] Monster Hunter Tri Weapons Mod

Wow you really get them 1:1 or pretty close to it xD Are you just comparing it by looking at your MH3 on Wii or do you have an image source you are using? I try using MH3 but I usually can't decide if the thing is above or below a certain point (The blade of the CSAxe compared to the the base for example)

good work quibber ^^ also for your video' date=' i noticed your cam was really fast and rigid, to fix that type in sucsm <#> in the console, this way you can have a slower more smoother camera movement in tfc but it doesn't slow down camera movements in not tfc

[/quote']

Thanks for the tip I'll be sure to try that out when I make my next video :)

OMG Rathalos!!!! make it a dragon please!!!! :D:D:D

Sorry I dont know how to rig him up to work as a dragon :-/ if you know anyone that does PM me and I'll send you his nif or 3ds file. Best I could do is make him a static object to use as a back drop for my screen shots.

I'll adjust the Barioth SAxe for you. XD

I thought I did a good job compared it to the SAxe from MHT lined up the top blade and bottom blade correctly (I used the 4th or 5th blade ridge thing from the top as a counter)pushed it out about as far as it looks in MHT but any help is accepted you seem to get things more spot-on then me

Edit: Nvm just realized the bottom part of the blade isnt lined up correctly the spikey part should be closer to the middle of the hand guard. Though the 2 blades are lined up correctly they just need to be moved up a little I guess

Wait Wait Wait, No, I don't think the axe-edge need to be pushed out.

After you push it out, the gap between the blade and axe part go wider than normal.

So, just undo the move and adjust them back to the original place, which match the screws. I'll show you the pics.

Same as the sword' date=' the axe and screws mismatch.

[/quote']

I still dont see what you are talking about. The shadows under the screws are supposed to be like that. Im looking at the original unedited version and they look the same

The next axe is currently a toss up between the Lagiacrus axe(Not high bolt) or Barroth depending on a coin toss

Cya' date=' and I'll upload the adjusted version.

Edit: fixed Barioth SAxes forging recipes.

Edit2: do you know what is going on of that edge?

[/quote']

Wow didn't realize I clicked axe for the 2nd forging recipe >.< Thanks for finding that though! And no I don't know whats going on with that edge. It doesn't look like that on my side.

loving the mod so far' date=' great job man :)

btw, will you make any unenchanted versions of the weps by chance?

[/quote']

Maybe once I get them all in. Right now Im not too concerned with their damage(Though I do like having them OP and bad*ss). Once I do get them all in I plan to make them follow their real upgrade tree from MHT and give only the highest tears enchantments (Though I might give the sword mode of every weapon an enchantment just to keep it with the whole Phial thing). Im also debating as to keeping the chest in dragons reach and allowing you the base tears or having you forge them yourself but I think it would be better to keep them in the chest.

Hey Guilmonex this next axe I'll be adding (bolt axe) I don't have it in MHT (I have 2 upgraded forms though >.<) so I can't get the editing for the sword close to real game so I'll just be editing it so it looks sword like then I'll hope you have it. If you don't I'll go kill a few lagi and make it I guess.