Sims 4. Let us Clear This up Now.

Molevalence

I am a simmer. Yes. I have been since the early days of the original Sims. After much researching and hearing truck loads of speculations I find this review to be the best explanation for this heated debate. This will answer everything for experienced Simmers to newcomers.

Was anyone expecting anything else from EA after what they did to Simcity? Lol

Also that guy has a copy of Win 98 on his shelf, also every sim looks like an asexual monstrosity coming from a neo-liberal lesbo-feminist wet-dream, seriously look at the waist-hip-shoulder ratio on male sims what the bloody fuck?

Haha I posted this review to clear some concerns, not grade his sims. XD

Also that guy has a copy of Win 98 on his shelf, also every sim looks like an asexual monstrosity coming from a neo-liberal lesbo-feminist wet-dream, seriously look at the waist-hip-shoulder ratio on male sims what the bloody fuck?

When later challenged by fans, Rodiek clarified that it’s “not all or nothing”, but that “something has to pay for 5”. Seems like how game development usually works to me, but it's strange to think of a world without The Sims.

OMFG If I was there when he said that probably I would murder him. As if they released all that addons for free.

I dunno, I feel as if the Sims 4 is what the Sims should have been (concerning different moods enabling different reactions and having whims as a result of said moods).

On the other hand, the new "streamlining" for the UI (build/buy, etc.) is far too different from any other Sims game, which is something I don't particularly like.

I see this outcome: Its heated because its new. If EA has a brain they will take this "Hate" as constructive criticism like they did with the Mass Effect 3 ending. Once they fix the errors and more content comes out people will forgive them for the most part. I probably will. Right now though they are in hot water.

I really enjoyed Simcity. Sure, it had issues, but it's pretty chill to play with friends. I don't get all the hate people have toward it. Got even better when they added the offline mode.

After I was able finely to run it (login issue) my city(s) drowned in traffic. This is main gamebraker.

I see this outcome: Its heated because its new. If EA has a brain they will take this "Hate" as constructive criticism like they did with the Mass Effect 3 ending. Once they fix the errors and more content comes out people will forgive them for the most part. I probably will. Right now though they are in hot water.

LOL they didn't take comments about the ME3 ending as constructive criticism. They fought tooth and nail to marginalize the player base so they could do nothing. They then threw on a patch and acted as if they did us a great favor. Seriously they banned TONS of people, like now nexus bans people, who rightfully complained about a crappy product. The patch shouldn't have been needed, they should have done their job in the first place. Note, I still think their patch job is still shit... Still Red Green Blue, they just added a fourth color. Your actions in the game DON'T matter, WTF why call it Mass Effect if your actions in the first two games don't do anything?

I think you are mistaken about people forgiving EA... I haven't!

Thanks for the review video, Molevalence !

Very interesting review about a game I will surely not buy because EA screws everything once again, imho !

I'm a simmer, and to be honest I think all people playing RPGs can be considered as simmers as it is just a life simulation ! Just like any playable character, the player chooses what goes next... or not ! Sometimes it's just fate ! Just like in real life !

See you soon and play well ! ;)

LOL they didn't take comments about the ME3 ending as constructive criticism. They fought tooth and nail to marginalize the player base so they could do nothing. They then threw on a patch and acted as if they did us a great favor. Seriously they banned TONS of people, like now nexus bans people, who rightfully complained about a crappy product. The patch shouldn't have been needed, they should have done their job in the first place. Note, I still think their patch job is still shit... Still Red Green Blue, they just added a fourth color. Your actions in the game DON'T matter, WTF why call it Mass Effect if your actions in the first two games don't do anything?

They could have said "Deal with it" and given us nothing. We all have to meet at a crossroad one way or another.

They could have said "Deal with it" and given us nothing. We all have to meet at a crossroad one way or another.

When a million people are openly complaining... "Deal with it" is not an option!

Some people always complain, but when you have complaints in this volume... it is something else. If EA wants ME4, they needed to do something to save the franchise.

Making the patch wasn't altruistic as you are implying, they were trying to prevent the boat from sinking. It's all about money with EA. They made the patch so they could make money on ME4! Ohh look ME4 is coming...

Now will most people forgive them? Possibly, they did a LOT of damage with ME3 and DA2... I have a feeling people will not preorder like they used to, which is good. Pre-ordering games is an incentive to be cheap since you paid before you see the game quality!

ME4? Mass Effect? That's taking a whole new direction with a new storyline and characters, R.I.P. Shepard.

------------

TS4 isn't great and has issues, it was originally a online always social game till SimCity 2013 Epidemic. Then they had to rebuild it from the ground up within a year and released....this-this thing! Bleh!

Anyways will wait till the price drops, fixes come along, plenty of mods to save the day once more, and expansions. (Still hoping for Open For Business to return!)

I haven't either, I don't trust them to give me a good quality game anymore so I've stopped buying their shit. I'm not boycotting them (I'm not arrogant enough to think that I matter to them) I just don't think their games are worth my money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xn-fxiCIX6w&list=PL8B35CA833DCDA9A4&index=123

That should explain why so many people whining caused Bioware to attempt to un-fuck the fuck up they made (although it's still a fuck up because they had to release an unnecessary patch in the frst place)

Archived