well ive given up on the bard but in her place i put a female companion that has the ability to become a were wolf, if she never uses that skill at least she also has a bunch of beastess spells. Also included is a pretty big room with a handful of non hostile animals that you can have your way with if u have the spells for it, still working on creating dialogue options but CK is fighting me on this.

BeastessTower.esp

well ive given up on the bard but in her place i put a female companion that has the ability to become a were wolf, if she never uses that skill at least she also has a bunch of beastess spells. Also included is a pretty big room with a handful of non hostile animals that you can have your way with if u have the spells for it, still working on creating dialogue options but CK is fighting me on this.

New stuff? Nice.  Sounds good.  "Non-hostile new arrivals, eh? Gotcha."   ^.~  And thank you.

thats the problem ive been having, whenever i try to compile the sexlab property i get a massive errors that states that every function n animation does not exist. i tried following the steps in the tutorial and thats where i had problems.

That and i cant even get a bard to sing so i think i should slow down n get the basics before i handle anything bigger...

also if anyone wants to try n get my bard to sing, go for it

attachicon.gifBeastessTower.esp

Have you tried manually reinstalling the latest skse? I wasn't able to compile anything either until I did that. Also, I somehow managed to install the SkyUI sdk incorrectly. Once those problems were corrected SL works perfectly.

Try the 'One with Nature' mod on Nexus. You can select just about every animal or monster in the vanilla game and make them non-hostile towards the player. They still treat followers and mounts as enemy, though. Combined with this mod, Aroused Creatures and Enchantress it makes for a very nature friendly game. 

What does the Nudity and Books.esp do to be exact?

The nudity armor seems to be available in the tower. I think the books are for the lore books?

Beastess books include 2 lore books and 2 suggested quests without markers. The journals are behind the stairs in Breezehome.

I dont know if this mod is causing vampires skeevers not to attack pc .... and ... werewolves have like 1235.54325252521 hp points ....

Disable the "Resized creatures for Beastesses" if you aren't using the  Numenume Eros Body for CBBE , nude mod.

Since almost all enemies are 3x larger to make their junk line up, I increased their hitpoints to reflect their enormous size. Giant werewolf now has lots of HP, so yeah, if you don't use that body mod, just turn that off.

I got two questions. One: What's up with that order in the readme? .esm following .esp's? For the life of me, I really can't understand how I am supposed to arrange them.

Two: It doesn't work for me. Surprisingly I don't get any CTD's, but any spell I try doesn't have any effect. For example, the Mating Call. I shout, nothing appears. The Bitch/Bitch pack spells, I use them, wolf/ves appear, they just stand there. Oh, and why would I have two SexLab enchantress entries in the MCM?

This idea is great and I hope someone can answer my questions. Thanks in advance.

I dont know if this mod is causing vampires skeevers not to attack pc .... and ... werewolves have like 1235.54325252521 hp points ....

Disable the "Resized creatures for Beastesses" if you aren't using the  Numenume Eros Body for CBBE , nude mod.

Since almost all enemies are 3x larger to make their junk line up, I increased their hitpoints to reflect their enormous size. Giant werewolf now has lots of HP, so yeah, if you don't use that body mod, just turn that off.

... i never installed the resized creatures esp. Dont know what to do ... xD

I did some troubleshooting. On loading a saved game I kept getting a CTD. I reloaded sexlab aroused to http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20193-wip-sexlab-aroused-v2014-01-24/. That fixed it for me.

It seems the overwrite rolls it back to an older version. I still have trouble with the beast within me shout. The animals become tame and just ignore my character without initiating sex. Other than that everything works great. I hope that helps. Ty for the mod. :)

@xz12

i've been having the same problems, i'm probably going to redo the tower and see if thats a cause, as it is theres a lot o junk data in there floating about from my failed experiments in creating npcs that do what i tell them to and from trying to script dialogue options for sex w the critters in the basement. if not then gotta wait on eric for the rest

@irresponsible wolfly

That part of the mod is heavily reliant on enchantress so if you dont have that installed then itll only be like vanilla animal allegiance

@stefan65

there's an unlocked map marker on load so if you cant find it, you may not actually have the mod loaded... if not then theres a huge bug somewhere in the works and ill probably do nothing about it but recreate the entire thing later on when i do the immersive quest line so its not just a go here, get spells n shouts n then thats it for the mod. Also use this version of tower until i make a new mod. BeastessTower.esp

it should have everything, all the books, the tower, the basement, the vendor, took out the companion cuz for some reason i couldn't get it to work all the time. gotta figure out that one better.

i just tested it and it is completely fine, theres a map marker that you can fast travel to immediately. it puts the tower behind you cuz i linked it to the exit marker for the basement, not sure how to change it but its something.

also this is the final version of this mod, barring any crippling bugs found within

@xz12

i've been having the same problems, i'm probably going to redo the tower and see if thats a cause, as it is theres a lot o junk data in there floating about from my failed experiments in creating npcs that do what i tell them to and from trying to script dialogue options for sex w the critters in the basement. if not then gotta wait on eric for the rest

@irresponsible wolfly

That part of the mod is heavily reliant on enchantress so if you dont have that installed then itll only be like vanilla animal allegiance

@stefan65

there's an unlocked map marker on load so if you cant find it, you may not actually have the mod loaded... if not then theres a huge bug somewhere in the works and ill probably do nothing about it but recreate the entire thing later on when i do the immersive quest line so its not just a go here, get spells n shouts n then thats it for the mod. Also use this version of tower until i make a new mod. attachicon.gifBeastessTower.esp

it should have everything, all the books, the tower, the basement, the vendor, took out the companion cuz for some reason i couldn't get it to work all the time. gotta figure out that one better.

i just tested it and it is completely fine, theres a map marker that you can fast travel to immediately. it puts the tower behind you cuz i linked it to the exit marker for the basement, not sure how to change it but its something.

also this is the final version of this mod, barring any crippling bugs found within

Uploaded Hig's new version into 1.7j